Just found this slightly pink powdery stuff outside my apartment. Anybody know what it is? Will it kill me?

Just found this slightly pink powdery stuff outside my apartment. Anybody know what it is? Will it kill me?

Attached: 20190418_215945.jpg (2880x2160, 1.59M)

Could be heroin

Strawberry Qwick, you mix it with milk.

Attached: shitposting.jpg (200x200, 6K)

don't open the bag user. I have a few guesses and none of them are good

it' fucking salt. take a table spoon, you're dehydrated user. and lacking electrolytes. you're mom would be disappointed.

You didnt find shit you made that yourself with probably some drink powder, took a pic and post this bait thread. Fuck off and sage

Could be coke. Rub it on your teeth and gums.

Looks like shitty meth or shitty MDMA

Get some with the tip of your finger, sample it, and report back. Just looking at it wont do anything

Chug it pussy

is the fucking rosa de guadalupe

It's pre-workout powder

Get a testing kit, like the Ehrlich testing kit, and test that shit. Could be nothing, could be something fun.

Like what?
Any way I can doing it without having a shit time?

It reminds me of meth made from pills with guaifenesin in them, but with very poor extraction.

Take a pinch and put it into a small glass of water. Anything that doesn't dissolve is filler. Nearly all drugs are salts, which are water soluble.

bathtub speed or crank 100 percent

Its da whey.

Like unironically, protein poweder with strawberry flavour or something.

You can buy drug testing kits
Although I doubt anyone is leaving a bag of anything good just on the ground

*Airesito milagroso intensifies*

Well color me disappointed. I dissolved some in water and it turned orange. Tasted it and it's either the best orange flavored drug ever or orange drink mix

It's a bag of dried cum. Totally safe to snort.

Biker crank af

Maybe they were running from the cops and ditched it?

could be clonazolam powder. get test kit.

rose food

I fucking came in(no pun intended) just to post this

Probably heroine bro

>this
OP is obviously a fucking retard

Send a small sample in to ecstasy data. Google it. If you don’t trust your source (you don’t) it can save your life.

could be dmt or Adderall, too. similar color.

what's it smell like