Odd hobby thread. Who else has interesting hobbies. I play with yoyos on a competition level

Odd hobby thread. Who else has interesting hobbies. I play with yoyos on a competition level.

Attached: IMG_20190114_105443_076.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wipfilms.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i collect radioactive coins

Such as?

well irradiated, radioactive hust sounds better.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x497, 39K)

That's interesting. What got you into it

Not OP. That's cool.
I collect foreign and silver coins. Got a fistful of wheat pennies as well.

i collect christmas poo

That's a new one for me. How do the coins get irradiated?

I piss in sinks for fun

I grow weed and shrooms. I also make my own beer, wine, and cider.

Attached: Weed.jpg (2000x2666, 1.72M)

the futurama world fair

Nice bud, am jelly!

I collect antique finger boxes

I dunno how odd it is, but I bake.

Attached: baking.jpg (640x360, 66K)

I'm degrading myself online

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_20190417-222510.png (664x736, 333K)

That's some fallout shit right there

Each hobby is fine but they mix togetger

Do a shit load of drugs
Drink till I go blind
Cry
Paint

Gay as fuck, I know

Attached: finger-box-1965.jpg!Large.jpg (750x525, 48K)

What is

Don't worry you'll stop crying and painting at a certain point

They're great. You've never heard of a finger box? Myself grandfather got me into them

What's your favorite texture that you own?

I like the hard wood, but the new polymer ones are really futuristic

Same actually. I am pretty sure one of them has an SS logo on it, but it's sort of worn off. I always thought it was though. Keep the thread bumped and I'll post a pic so you can judge for yourself

That's probably worth a lot of money. Let's see it

kek

got this one for my little cousin for his birthday

Attached: box.png (902x739, 1.55M)

That's really cool.

How do I git gud at yoyos? What's the secret?

When my grandfather was in WWII he gave his fingerbox that he used while stationed in Poland.

That's fucking sweet! I want to get myself one of these bad boys.

Attached: tuttuki_bako.jpg (520x397, 55K)

Nice. I just picked this one up. The problem is that my cat keeps messing with it

Attached: 53c5a373d2285cda53e9235005328894--butcher-blocks-ice-buckets.jpg (570x760, 67K)

That'll be really cool when you pass it down to your grand kids

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Yo!! Is that a onedrop? Looks like one of theirs. I love yoyos. Not competitive but tons of fun when killing time.

I collect B Movies.

I mainly go for ex-rental VHS movies, but I just want the movies, so I also collect digital.

I contribute to wipfilms.net

My local salvation army has a whole isle dedicated to old VHS. I think most of them are from the old blockbuster down the road

Fuck man, I've traveled to places like that. When I get there and buy a shit load of old VHS, and am happy as fuck doing it, the staff all think I'm crazy.

But it's my thing y'know?

I spin vinyl records of UK hardcore rave music

Haven't had a real set of turntables in over 10 years now though and all of this newfangled bullshit is out there everyone and their dog calls themselves a DJ so probably just gonna put that down as lusty teen angst

Has anyone tried a carbon fiber finger box? I think it would be pretty cool to get one. I have heard that stainless can be a little uncomfortable and I already have wood.

Legal state, or are you just very sneaky?

How good would a yoyo be that I 3d printed? Would it be too light and too rough?

its weed dude you need soil a light and nutrients the rest is just common sense. They are easier to grow than tomatoes and unless you're growing multi-hundreds of plants, they can't just appear at your house one day out of the blue. someone has to snitch on you.

Which onedrop is that? I have a benchmark o and a nqp terrarian. You have any old yoyojams?

I was only questioning whether you were able to grow out in the open or not

I'm not in the states, but I guess you could say that I'm sneaky... I have the CO2 from my brewing go down a pipe and into my grow room.

Attached: Curing.jpg (2000x1500, 1015K)

i am jelly user, that's a nice set

Outdoor grows just aren't worth it man, even in legal states, it just doesn't make sense

I bladesmith

Attached: IMG_20190418_223938.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

It's a nice cheap hobby. I have more movies than I know what to do with

I had an aquarius that I gave away and a green acid Phenom

That's fucking sweet

Not that odd, but I urban explore

Attached: cmp.jpg (800x438, 294K)

fuck man, as a country boy everyone always thinks I'm weird when I say its exciting going into parking decks and subways and things manmade like that. do you explore abandoned building and the like? how does one get into such a "hobby"?

I grow sarrs, neps, and traps

Attached: 54145FB6-3AFC-4414-B8EF-7110FC54C487.jpg (1080x1287, 311K)

i build amateur rockets. yes ones that actually fly

>do you explore abandoned building and the like?
most of the time. Sometimes its stuff like abandoned trainyards, mines, or water towers
>how does one get into such a "hobby"?
I started off exploring with my friends as a teenager, it helps to be athletic and/or sneaky.

I didn't mean growing outside. Out in the open as in not trying to hide it from people