What are some good drugs to try? I like speed, weed and alcohol. Haven't tried anything else

What are some good drugs to try? I like speed, weed and alcohol. Haven't tried anything else.

Attached: file.png (1000x599, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867402006669
talktofrank.com/drug/heroin#the-risks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whippets are fun but expensive. Weedle-dee-deed lol

Wasn't that shit a legal high for a while? Le gobernments fucking up anything enjoyable once again.

It's whip cream chargers, you can order them online pretty cheap and crack them with a cracker. It's a stupid drug. But it's fun.

I don't really like short highs, which is what most substances like that are. I've done poppers as well and it's fun but doesn't really last long before you need to sniff some more. Really I'm looking for a drug that'll last hours and give me a great trip. Probably lsd/mushrooms? Not too sure about dmt though, and don't think I could get it either

Psychedelics can be fun

heroin

I'd do heroin if I could get a hold of it and it was clean. Pretty hard to get in northen UK though as I only know a couple of dealers

Just try everything, seriously. Mixing stuff is cool too. Heroin + coke. Ecstasy + meth. Gotta try em all.

LSD. I took 10 hits and went to the moon on a rainbow.

whippets aren't a short high, just a booster for whatever else you're having.

Coke an heroin sounds fun. Problem is I'm not sure if I can get heroin where I'm at. I've asked around and still nothing.

What do you think of dmt after doing lsd?

Thank you Satan. I'll be sure to ask next time I see my dealer

Op confirmed

Attached: 1ObaK78.png (1144x641, 601K)

fuck everybody else, find somebody selling acid (lucy, LSD) and drop two tabs on your tongue when you have nothing to do for a solid day. then after ten minutes swallow the tabs, pound some water and go for a walk at least a mile - thank me later, good luck and godspeed

Cocaine is pretty fun, but over priced. Xanax and other benzos are good if you drink like two beers and no more. Opiates feel great but are too scary for me to want to fuck with too much. Acid and shrooms are fucking nuts, highly recommended. MDMA is fucking amazing, but try to get puts MDMA, like off the darknet, pretty much anything you get off the street is gonna super cute with speed, meth or whatever else. Don't even bother with pressed "MDMA" every time I have done a pressed pill it's just speed.

I've done a lot of coke this evening/morning. I'm having a great time.

I was le rusing you my man, heroin isn't worth it. the withdrawals aren't worth it, the way it gets into your head for life isn't worth it, the emotional turmoil isn't worth it when it starts to get in the way of your life, the ££-£££ a day cost of maintaining a habit isn't worth it and mainlining because you have a tolerance and smoking isn't getting you high anymore isn't worth it. on a long enough timeline you'll either fatally overdose or quit "for good" and be back at square one at the very best. it's seriously degenerate shit but it doesn't even feel that great, just kind of warm and apathetic but you'll crave more. take a hot bath and smoke a blunt or drop some acid instead and spend your money on having a hobby that isn't heroin. don't think you're tougher than hard drugs.

>Heroin + coke. Ecstasy + meth
both of those are how you die. coke wears off, extra dose of heroin you used to compensate for the coke stimulation is still kicking and you go into overdose. combining heavy is how you have a heart attack and a seizure.

you can get them from amazon, look for 'whipped cream chargers' and 'whipped cream cracker' then fill some balloons

Fuckin finally a thread I can get dubs to and relate

Nicotine and amphetamines are just as addictive, and I can go weeks without either of them. People usually die from heroin because they take too much. Even a 2 day break is enough to reset your tolerance.

What scares you about the opiates? Addiction?

Nice, I'm on speed an alcohol myself. They kind of balance each other out but in a good way.

Premature fag

>how to be a useless junkie

Mah man

Eat 5g dry of mushrooms for a fucking intense trip, but make sure you have like 5-6 hours free. I always eat mine straight with some orange juice to wash it down and like 2-3000mg of vitamin C which enhances the effects. If it becomes too much drink some alcohol and eat some food to come down. Do not worry about a little nausea, it will pass after a little bit. I usually stick to alcohol and weed, but psilocybe is a great experience.

Achievement - experienced

Lsd is fantastic. Just make sure you do it on a day that you have no obligations, and in a comfortable place.

don’t do heroin you ass. just watch trainspotting if you want to know what it’s like

>Even a 2 day break is enough to reset your tolerance.
Junkie confirmed. H is the one drug I will not fuck with.

meth,spice and ketamine

I've had a few beers as well. I'm off the next four days and I'm glad I decided to get high.

I've done lsd and Molly and Molly depends on the company, I can do acid by myself.

>all people who use drugs are immediately bad
How does it feel to drink 3 coffees every morning just to bare working at a shitty job?

A good friend of mine said when you drop acid to not listen to any music at first, and if you feel like a bad trip is coming then put some music on. I'll be getting some mushrooms for the first time this weekend.

>meth
>ketamine
Literally worse for you than heroin with less benefits

i don't drink coffee and yes every drug is degenerate

>soy isn't a drug
Everything is a drug

>Nicotine and amphetamines are just as addictive and I can go weeks without either of them
if you think you can handle opioids because your speed habit isn't debilitating then you're fucking stupid
>People usually die from heroin because they take too much
yes, because heroin purity very greatly varies (5-30% diamorphine) between batch and how many times it's been cut.
>Even a 2 day break is enough to reset your tolerance.
this is plain wrong, opioid tolerance takes at least 2 weeks to reset after which it rises insanely fast when you use. 1 month reset, 4 days to get back up there. you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and your arrogance is going to kill you.

Got to say, at the moment I have a mix of speed, coke and some benzos (to keep it chilled) down a 750ml vodka and I am feeling famtastic

Attached: IMG-20190419-WA0004.jpg (960x1280, 45K)

>ketamine
>worse than heroin
ketamine is great and very safe as long as you're not on a gram a day habit, at which point it will chew you up long-term worse than heroin with bladder and brain damage, and your nose will probably fall off

>Literally worse for you than heroin with less benefits
meth yes but ketamin is actually very safe

U speak the truth tru

>Am I cool yet? I drink 750ml of vodka.

2tbs instant coffee and lukewarm water.

LSD, shrooms, ecstasy

It took the longest time for me to get around to ketamine, I'm talking years' worth of missed opportunities due to work or plans or whatever.

When I finally got the chance to do it, the almost immediate reaction was 'oh, this isn't for me.' All that expectation.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867402006669
talktofrank.com/drug/heroin#the-risks

To fully reset it might take 2 weeks, but 2 days is enough for someone to overdose from taking the "regular" amount

Crack is good

Droping valid points...

Matter of fact. Frequency also I fluemces all that was mentioned.
Drugs are fucking amazing if you have some time to kill.
Try keep it away from your real life though..... Many people, including myself can attest to how slippery that slope can become

bro mdma im tripping baalllls now so mdma but in crystals

Get a tab of acid. Pour a few drops on water on a spoon. Mix tab with water with fingertip. When it's been mixed well enough keep your fingertip wet and rub your eye balls with it. Strongest trips I ever had

fuckin faggort

Nah not yet. My mom didn'tet me take tbe car. However, not sure if you didn't get the flow of the thread, if you are retarded, or just some of the left over summer fags

Agreed. I did crack once and it was so good the sensible bit of my brain stepped in and I never did it again.

"Only a fool would.... "

Can't be that good though? Would you recommend?

Yeah only a fool would overdose

Jenkem is the shit. You can make it at home but it's better if you buy some from dealers.

LOL that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Don't fuck with your eyes, blind faggot.

Like I said, wasn't for me. I get why people like it so I'm not saying not to try it. It may have been my fault, anyway, we were doing little bumps all evening and having an alright, if weirdly disassociated, time. I had a bit left when I got home and I thought 'what would a massive line do?' because I'm sensible. I did not have a good time.

X is so fucking good on crystals ...

Teach me master!

Dxm and weed so you can dissociate from your ego and hallucinate whats in your mind.

This. When I want a whippit, I go to Amazon