Among males...

>Among males, the data generally suggested that heterosexuals were more criminal and violent than homosexuals (except in the case of drug offenses), but that bisexuals were more criminal and violent than heterosexuals.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699090146I

>Bisexual women are more likely than gay/bi men, lesbians, and heterosexuals to struggle with opioid misuse, according to a national study that analyzed data from roughly 42,800 people across the United States. In fact, after controlling for other demographic factors and confounding variables, bisexual women were twice as likely as heterosexual people for opioid misuse, which is defined as using prescription pain-reliever drugs in ways that were not directed by a doctor.
out.com/news-opinion/2018/11/27/bisexual-women-are-more-likely-suffer-opioid-misuse-study-says

Why does society keeps tolerating these (((living beings))) and the burden they represent to it? They don't even contribute to their own community.

Attached: GettyImages-170253967-1535663675-1535663677.jpg (480x320, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/gsCc9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol. If u think u can turn earth into ur perfect Utopia you are fucking retarded.
Fucking retarded

Maybe that's because traps are gay and traps are subs so they tilt the balance all by themselves.

Or maybe, and this is just a theory, guys who are willing to suck cock and take it in the ass are more passive than guys who won't do that shit.

Attached: 7e4.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>Why does society keeps tolerating these (((living beings))) and the burden they represent to it?

What the fuck are you going to do about it? You are helpless. You are harmless. You can do nothing but cry. Such a victim.

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (910x72, 8K)

You just keep reposting this garbage bait. Once again, fuck off back to LGBT board you worthless payed troll.

Attached: 1554661033419.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Maybe in the glorious future we can kill all the faggots . They more likely to be hebe/pedophiles and with their sjw friends always talk about hurting random straight people . So my solution is kill em all . A fight is what those peter puffing aids bags want .

Who pays me?

Nothing wrong with homos and lesbos.

OP here
apologies i realized i'm a huge massive faggot and just suppress my lusting for cock and need to look up stats to apologize for my violent outbursts and hitting my mom for saying it's okay to be gay when i'm not comfortable with coming out
please rape my face with dicks and drown me in cum
thanks
t. OP

Again,
>You are helpless. You are harmless.

You can do nothing, and more importantly, you will do nothing. You are a weak victim indulging in an impotent power fantasy.

>797704133
He/she's not me. Your post wasn't even worth it the effort of posting it.

Let alone reply to it.

Okay weak ass pussy. Try losing weight and getting off your couch first.

Are you sure about that? Maybe you just chant that effeminate mantra because you are a scared little queer . You do not know who i am or what i am capable of . And i am getting really sick of homos and dykes doing sickening things to good people.

Lol stay scared sodomite

>And i am getting really sick of homos and dykes doing sickening things to good people.
Kill yourself.

>kill yurself huehue
You have nothing , and your fear is obvious . Maybe its you that should consider suicide . You will be happy you did faggot

Trannies need the rope.

Checked

Make me, cunt.

Only bisexual scum needs the rope.

>m-make me
I would be happy too , but lets not rush a good thing .

Scared of what, your fat ass that cant leave the couch? Get a hobby fuckwit. Aint nobody scared of some lardass user lmao

>muh couch
>muh lard
Took you that long to illustrate that weak played out fantasy? I swear that is a go to for the kikes as well . Its obvious you are some unoriginal spooked cocksucking sodomite. So why not just end it? I heard the dmt rush at the end is to DIE for .

Hello

Attached: 1554615161345.png (1004x413, 79K)

K e K

Attached: 2adab3107133715ecd0d7689c2f618fb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

were you the retard LARPing as a negro the other night?

thats all of Yea Forums these days

Well this is true. In france the only non violent sandniggers are the gay ones.

do you raid girl lover sites too?

now who has the fantasy?

Because I'm not a retard who gets sad over negative IQ NEETs on chan. Find a hobby user

Well , a good 99% anyway . Afterall , you should never deal in absolutes unless you are absolutely sure lol.

they can't fly

You trying to sweet nothing yourself back down to a healthy blood pressure of course .

oh I am sure. its a sad reality

still living the fantasy

I think i found one , and that is making fags angry on Yea Forums in between flights .

Still trying to stay calm , how is that working out for you? Oh its not? Well to bad.

Your MICRO-AGGRESSIVE POST has not gone UNNOTICED and will be met with REAL VIOLENCE.

Hi. What's up with pic related?

>fags
Cool it with the homophobic remarks.

Stay scared queer , you fags are out of luck .
Shut up nancy ass faggot sodomite

>data suggests the first stall is the least used

Yeah until you release the suggestive data. Your thread is retarded

>why hasn't society immeadiately genocided anything brightbert of the guardian suggests is bad

Because it isn't retarded

Give it some time , its the vacation season for a few at the moment .

Lol the degeneracy of Yea Forums has begun.

Begun? You are a little late to the party.

Fuck off tranny,

What are you talking about?

No, bishit.

archive.fo/gsCc9

Hi there

You're autistic obsession with bisexuality never stops being funny.

Attached: 1555042890732.jpg (600x600, 56K)

*Your
fuck

Okay, start with me. Fight me to the death

You scared of da fags lil homophobe

I deeply respect the lesbian/gay/transgender community.