be honest: how small is your dick?

Attached: f.jpg (537x537, 36K)

4 inches :(

an appallingly average 7 inches

smoller than your moms

Attached: no.gif (500x400, 498K)

Eating peas depresses me

4 incher bro here too

It's actually the #1 reason I don't even go for girls. There is nothing worse than being a dicklet.

Why would something be appalling if it is average? The average would be expected you God damn numbskull.

So what do you do for sex?

7.5. You can tell I'm insecure by the .5.

Also, I'm Lil Dicky

Samefag
What VPN are you using?

How much do you get paid to post in Billie threads?

3.5in reporting in feelsbadman even a grower too so when I'm not hard its like a little bean

You will likely need marry an asian. Your dick is above average for asians. It isn't bad man asians are cute and smart. Play your field don't feel like you have to compete for some hot white bitch who has been taking Chad's 9 incher since middle school.

If your dick is 7.5 inches and you are insecure you have no hope, I am 5.5 inches and I am very rarely insecure. You need to stop worrying.

5.5in

Attached: 1460329325611.png (500x364, 143K)

>5.5 inches
pfffffffffffffffffffttttttt

either 4 or 5 inches, i've never actually measured it

doesn't bother me too much, i've only ever had one girlfriend and i made her squirt like a fountain so i'm pretty alright with that

>sage goes in all fields
You're responding to a music marketing thread...

No one will believe this because internet. But I have a pretty big dick and it does make your life a little better. Not much, but a little.

4.75 inc but thicc AF

This guy knows what’s up.

I'm average at 5, at least Asian women enjoy it.

Not small.

I hate having a big dick when it comes to blowjobs and anal.

I'm 33, 6'4 245 white dude. Its 7.5 and pretty thick but haven't remeasured in years. Never thought about it much. Spend less time worrying about your dick size dudes and go get laid more l.

This small. :(

Attached: 1478991578316.gif (416x282, 1.77M)

Do you have the one where the naked japanese guy jumps from behind the couch and starts having sex with the girl who's sitting on it?

>what is /r/

Real talk. Dick size matters to some girls, but not all that much. Most guys are pretty much the same size as far as women can tell. Keep yourself in decent shape, be an interesting, genuine person, and be confident even when you’re feeling like shit.

>go get laid more
If I had a more decent dick I would.

Not him but /r/ is basically there to tell people to fuck off there, not because they actually do shit.

certainly not his micro penis

little ;]

Attached: 4.jpg (624x448, 56K)

Check your email. We are changing tactics.

Attached: 3.jpg (577x445, 49K)

Ehhh about 4.5 in

Why would your penis being smaller make it unable to become erect what a retarded insult/joke.

5.5 inches

I'll try not to get offended by this next time I'm fucking some girl, gonna be tough, but I think I'll get by.

Attached: 2.jpg (633x435, 52K)

small enough to be locked in a cage and for me to be turned into a sissy fag

Dick length is overrated.

I'm 5 inches, and have 9 kids and have bedded many women.

Dick length is used as a method of control men by making them feel inferior. If you feel inadequate, then you'll be grateful to any woman who would sleep with you.

After having lived this long (50), I learned that I don't need to please a woman. Women trade their pussies and wombs for my resources (money or help). The last thing I worry about is a woman's pleasure. I take mine and it's up to them to take care of their own needs. If they take care of their needs by cheating, then I dump their ass and find somebody else.

My first girlfriend thirty years ago made me feel small, it turned out she had an unusually deep pussy. I managed to shove my whole hand in her pussy once and it was almost half way to my elbow before I bumped into her cervix.

My current wife of 25 years has a shallow pussy. If she's not turned on and I put my cock in, I bump into her cervix almost right away.

Find the woman that's right for you.

It is pretty much entirely based on level of excitement. My ex, like you said when I first put it in is very tight (if I haven't done a lot of foreplay) but after awhile of fucking her it gets so loose in there my dick is basically experiencing zero resistance which kind of ruins the mood for me.

this smoll

Attached: 20190418_173236.jpg (1152x1709, 1012K)

lol imagine being a girl and seeing a "man" pull out a 5 incher and trying not to have your sides fall into obituary

>Imagine being this brain washed by BBC threads on the Internet

Imagine being a guy imagining being a girl sucking dick while pretending you're straight kek

6.5 but thin as hell

4.5 inches hard about 2 soft

IDK why but Im getting ip range "ban" when I post with vpn on mobile. Idk how to fix that. Help?

Are you fucking stupid? There's more than the in/out game.

Maybe I can't do everything with my 4inch but I wouldn't stop it at all.

BTW most women don't come from fucking alone. So she needs to get stimulated by herself or you.

I had that for a couple days it will go away

Mines about 3-ish inches soft.

7.5 hard. I’ve heard that average is like 5 and a half or something. It’s not massive but it’s not small.

Would’ve been the biggest dick out the group of guys I hang out with but one is half black and has a nine inch fucking dick.

I always just tel him he’s cheating since he’s half black.

14 cm (5.5 in) length, 117 mm (4.6 in) girth.

big boi

Attached: 1493664977491.jpg (609x477, 75K)

>Would’ve been the biggest dick out the group of guys I hang out

Faggot

Attached: 1555087684403.jpg (490x490, 62K)

people talking in inches
no wonder why they have small dicks

kek user,
wp

Naw bro. Dont let that hold you back. Seriously. Dont let that get you in a negative head space.

>believing that this is a genuine marketing thread
as if she didnt have 60 mill subscriber
as if Yea Forums was a platform toi promote her??
like it doesnt even make sense

I mean it guys. Get laid more and you will bot worry about it as much. If you really are hing up onit then eat her out really good and finger her at same time for 10 min before you fuck. Pleasure her first with tongue and finger combo.

Dont let your dick size hold you back. Seriously. Get laid more use your hands your tongue etc. No reason to hold yourself back just cuz you think it's small. Shit wish I could coach y'all.

Attached: 1.jpg (603x434, 71K)

Dont build up your small dick into a big complex bro's. Do what you can. Work on your fitness, work on your witty jokes. Do what you can to improve yourself in other ways. It's all about momentum. Accept the things you cannot control and work on the things that you can. Baby steps. Believe in yourself a little more brothers. Believe me just having a big dick is like 10% if the equation.

Actually probably less then 10%.

So get over it and live a happy life the best you can.

Untill you get naked for the first time in front of her and she laughs her way back home immediately. I love it when I catch a girl staring at my dick in public pretty much seals the deal before i start talking

8 inches but im an antisocial asshole thats bitter so i dont use ut as much as i did in the past

Just rub her clit while you fuck her retard. Many women prefer clitoris stimulation anyway. Thats why their toys vibrate

Cmon man let's give em some honest encouragement.

I have a sad 3.5 inch, not even thick
My cousin has a 14yr son, I saw his dick outline last time we went to the public pool (there were some hot teens in bikini, can't blame him), but he looked way bigger than me.

I have to live life knowing that a middle schooler has a nicer dock than me, I'm 36, it's just depressing

I like how we can stop being such faggots to each other and help a Yea Forumsro out. He's right user you'll find that girl that most likely won't give a shit if she really likes you as a person

How do you even measure?

37 yo kv for obvious reasons

Attached: mymember3.jpg (400x328, 118K)