I can hear all the libtards fapping to the Mueller report now.... idiots

I can hear all the libtards fapping to the Mueller report now.... idiots

Attached: retards.jpg (1160x773, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-investigation-report-obstruction-evidence-20190418-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

found the mad magatard

mad at what? I'm embarassed for my country that it's full of a bunch of bitchy, whiny, brainless, mindless cuck fucktards that can't think for themselves

you mad bruh?

but muh Russia conspirasahhhh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 3.42.59 PM.png (328x350, 119K)

The attempted firing reflected Trump’s fury at Mueller’s appointment. When he first learned the news, the report said, Trump slumped in his chair and cursed. “Oh my God,” the president said. “This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.”

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 4.02.24 PM.png (916x490, 568K)

Yah, I've also heard CNN spout a bunch of dum shit too

No conspiracy theory needed. It’s laid out quite clearly factually exactly how many times Trump organization members met with Russians. Trumps own son met with Russians. Even with proven cheating in an election he didn’t get the most votes and he only barely got the electoral. Remember what I said now !! PROVEN communications with Russians. Are you going to disagree with me that Russia meddled in the election?

Everyone "meddled" even the leftist utopia Venezuela.

Don’t you mean one of those Mexican countries?

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-investigation-report-obstruction-evidence-20190418-story.html

Attached: 1555617175879.jpg (640x604, 52K)

Why don't the fucking demonRATS never want to talk about this?

You want Russian collusion? here it fucking is

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 4.11.03 PM.png (990x542, 865K)

Yah and Killary met with the Saudi terrorists a bunch too. You know, the ones responsible for 9/11

U mad bro?

Attached: 1547676265862.jpg (591x562, 48K)

Just stopping by from the front page to say Nancy Pelosi needs to hurry up and drop dead. That is all.

> the irony of your post is sadly lost on you

You were supposed to protect me
"Or words to that effect"

Yeah, words to that effect... So probably everything written in that little bit of shit are "words to that effect"

How pathetic must you be to still go on with this narrative

Attached: russians.gif (749x500, 222K)

>>So probably everything written in that little bit of shit are "words to that effect"

I don't think quotes work that way. That was just Sessions saying he might be off by a word or two on that particular quote.