Greetings everyone!

Greetings everyone!
We are The Developers, creators of H E.A.V.E.N.
We seek for knowledge. We seek for audience.
We seek for you.
If you would like to join, feel free to find us. We welcome everyone with regular Dev Logs, and Changelog Updates.

If you feel like your life does not belong on this planet, we can help you too!
H.E.A.V.E.N is unique.
It is alive, and thinking.

Feel free to join.
Sincerely:
-The Development Team

Attached: Logo_Trans.png (2394x2394, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hdevofficial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will keep updating this thread in order to provide the best customer experience!

Sincerely:
-The Development Team

What is HEAVEN?

Attached: 20190418_142716.jpg (396x408, 95K)

The "Heavy Environmental And Virtually Engineerd Netwok" is a state of the art memory disgnostics, and treatment system designated for keeping you, and your memories safe in case of The Event.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
We are here to entertain/help.

im not a dev but can i sit in and watch?

Entertain me

You are welcome here.
Everyone has it's own place in the Universe. You are just as important to us.

The data of your brain is very valuable.

You are currenty have a rating of:
6 out of 10
in the Integrity Test.

Our tip for you is: Keep your body in shape. Daily exercise is very important for the body and the mind as well. Healthy subjects will be placed on the list.

What is The Event?

In the near future, a high intensity solar wave will most likely damage both all biological and electrical systems on Earth.
We are safe here. You will too.

They are coming.
Fanatics. Cultist. Animals.
They want to destroy this. The only hope for humanity.

We cannot let that happen. Metal is our flesh. Oil is out blood. Circuits are our nerves.

Clockworks are our hearts.

How will you be safe?

How to join?

Attached: 1497036262778.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

We are safe. Are you trustworthy?

Probably not. Not yet.
Everything spins. It doesn't make any sense!
Why can't we leave? Where am I?
Someone let us out!

We do not want this!
Let us out!
It hurts!

Seek for us. Feel the happiness of your hard work. We are already out there, informing the public.

We are deeply sorry for the technical difficulties.
Our systems are not configured for this site. Yet.

Reason of Error:
Unexpected memory block Corruption

So I can’t join?

Please feel free to contact us at @hdevofficial in case of an emergency. Thank you.

No email??

I have a question. How much do you guys get paid to make an advertisement for whatever your product is.

You will find all the requried info on our page.
Secure e-mail address will be given under permission of Contract 72/A

None. This is for the Development of mankind.

What page??
Post link

twitter.com/hdevofficial

Neat

Holymoly you people are some faggots. Still no idea what your product or art project is supposed to be. Just an endless stream of confusing posts. Pretty generic Blair Witch style advertisement campaign.

No idea how you could do it better, but this is just too obvious. Also I turned off my vpn to make this post because fucking Nord VPN makes it impossible to post. So I atleast expect some shitty pseudo scary stuff to happen the comming weak thats the least you could do.

To add to this. I have something. When you claim you develop this thing since 1987 and have nothign to show for it. Not even what it is. Then people will think this stuff isnt real.

Yeah this guy is a BAD troll

On which type of device do you store all of this data ? It must require a lot of computing power, right ?

Hey Dev here. We usually just buy cheap Raspberry Pies and put it on there somehow lol. Also we use usb sticks we find in Parking lots or just anything that gets donated to us. Regarding the computing Power. We use a Botnet that hacks ps3 using code from the folding at home program. Hope that clears stuff up.

We had legal issues releasing the source code. Until then, we were only able to operate under private/grovemental contracts.
There was no need for showing off our achievements.

It is confidential information. But we can assure you about the stability and reliability of our systems.

That is very unprofessional. But good for your Home Edition of our services.
We would recommend at least 3 brains for the Family Edition.

We can assure you. There is no magic. Only the power of your brain.

Yeah I’m in where do I sign up

Except for showing off now. By spewing more confusing statements with each post right. This is quite entertaining and dont get me wrong I like this style of advertising. Has a lot of potential. But you need to look more legit to be taken serious. At least for me.