Am I an idiot for wanting to marry a girl living in the ghetto with low pay potential?

Am I an idiot for wanting to marry a girl living in the ghetto with low pay potential?

Attached: 1554683152823.jpg (359x368, 11K)

yea shits dangerous

not if she does anal

What if I take her out of the ghetto?

Career women are worthless, why do you even care?

you cant take the ghetto out of the girl, trust me it's a waste of time. they put up a good front then the ghetto oozes to the surface over time. run Forrest run

She seems to want to improve though

Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

You can take her out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto outta her.

Unless she’s in school with a good GPA, plans for graduate school, etc. That’s the girl you marry, have kids with, and enjoy mind blowing sex with for the rest of your life.

If you really love her then do it. I did the same thing and she is the girl of my dreams and my best friend. Don't wanna sound corny as fuck but go with your heart OP. Good luck !

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-143813_Gallery.jpg (1280x720, 545K)

Seems to

Until anything actually challenging occurs and that plan unravels

Don't do it bro. I'm not playing. It'll be the worst decision you will ever make.

Explain plz

I mean problems specifically with mexican women not women in general

So fucking true man. I got my Puerto Rican wife out of the Brooklyn ghetto. Made her as white as can be because the pussy is worth it. She's a PA real smart and everything and we have 2 little girls. But sometimes out of nowhere there's like another person under her skin and she would shout random ghetto shit while mad or something
"Come see me nigga!, where Brooklyn at!, back in my hood!,"

Go on

post her tits

Speaking from experience. Her debts, friends, past lovers, family and internal baggage. You will inherit. You are a good catch. She will mold her personality to be more favorable to you. Until she got you. Mind, heart, balls and spirit. When that happens her true nature will surface. You will resist at first but then you will convince yourself because while you invested she saving herself for raining day. This is when her past lovers and friends come into play. Unless she cuts them all off which they never due. Expect them to still have some influence over her. Since she is from the hood, they know how to manipulate the system. The system will serve them before any man. Unless you are white and from an upper middle to upper class background. Then they would give you a past with the lesson to never slum it. Hood chicks in particular are hypergamy. If you dont please her. She will get it else where come home to you and do it all over again. Will use your kids against you. Will provoke you because they are use to the pain is pleasure model.

Be careful. Have your fun with them but never settle down with them. They will bleed you dry. Then move on to the next one without blinking twice

I tried with a Dominican. Bro sooner or later. When they become comfortable and complacent. Their true personality will surface. Then its like trying to put toothpaste back in the tube. Things will never be the same

Despite the seriously broken English in this post he actually hit the nail on the head.

I'm typing while walking. But you get my meaning. Never ever believe what they are selling. It's all an act to get them out the hood physically. Mentally and spirituality they are still there and prefer to remain there.

Hell,I married an Indonesian muslim village girl,hooking in Taiwan. No problem mate, best mut I ever had

Attached: 1530007066642.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Oh dude I know but I'm 14 years in deep. I cant handle the cunt lol. At this point she's too comfortable in her place making 6 figures she wouldn't ruin it

Took a gorgeous Puerto Rican chick out of the hood. Went well for a bit. Absolute freak in the sack. Loved animals, vidya, and good movies. Couple of months later, the beast came out. We broke up. She obliterated my life by framing me for a crime I didnt committ. Long ass legal battle. Lost EVERYTHING and went to prison for four years. Solid NOPE/10.

This

Got with a Dominican. Lord knows I tried. Left me for a dude who was a womanizer and worked as a hamburger chef for McDonald's. Tried to use my son against me. Tried to extort money from me. Had to get my son away from her and her new victim. They are bat shit insane. Never slum it. They will turn you into the monsters they want to be with it.

Well they're called Stabby Ricans for a reason

Record everything she says or types. It'll come in handy when you do decide to leave before she does. They always justify their leaving. And they will be cold as ice when they do it.

Ha she's broken up with me before. And I've broken up with her before. Each time was peaceful. I know what u mean I always take care of my side first. Honestly she would lose more than I would haha

Bump for more mexican chicks

Remember that. That's why she is staying with you. For survival and necessity. Love has nothing to do with it.