Mueller Report Released! What will Trump haters feast on next?

Mueller Report Released! What will Trump haters feast on next?

Attached: nothingburgerw-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

They’re slowly reverting back to his taxes

And use laws in a way they were not intended to be used for? If you thought the lawsuits against Trunp were bad....wait until the Democrats get hit with that Bolshivik likeness.

Report says that he tried to obstruct but it failed because no one listened.

I think that they'll start saying he was actually in collusion with the martians from alpha centauri.

This was all just a ploy so they could ask for access to area 51 again.

Oh it’s not over. His attempts at obstruction will not just be let go by Democrats

Congratulations, we have found out that a US president can freely commit crimes because he can control the investigation.
Keep that in mind with the coming Democratic administration.

We've known that since the Clinton times.

Well, it was let go by their appointed prosecutor so its' pretty dead, Jim.

>too incompetent for collusion
>too unstable for obstruction
my god this is good shit

>His attempts at obstruction
>NO
>OBSTRUCTION
Mueller can't make it any clearer than he has.
Mueller was the Dem's hero you brainlet.

American leftists need to be removed physically.

implying that trump supporters bothered to give a shit and didnt just shout "fake news"like they do everything that makes trump look bad

have fun thinking republicans are going to vote for an anti gun piece of shit next year.he lost the conservative vote,and the gun owner vote.2 groups that almost always vote republican

>hurr durr clinton

here's a challenge to a trump supporter.go a day without mentioning obama or hillary

You're trying to convince a true believer or feeding a troll. Don't do it, user.

1) it wasn’t there prosecutor it was a prosecutor who was appointed by the Republican Attorney General and who is himself a registered Republican

2) He stated Trump tried to obstruct but that no one would listen to his demands

3) he said that this evidence didn’t allow him to prosecute but congress still can

To be fair it was obviously fake news on the face of it. The whole thing reminded me of Obummer's birth certificate.

Your right. He said Trump tried to obstruct and that congress should investigate it.

I only need to do it when a Trump detractor does a fake news bit. Why reply to shit with anything but shit?

>fake news

you do realize that fake news was created by your president and his supporters are to much of a manchild to handle criticism of their president? grow the fuck up,bush republicans were a better quality then trumptards

>why reply to shit

trump supporters are shit though,you literally took everything republicans stand for and conservative values and threw it into the toilet when you elected donald trump

here's a challenge to a oboma/hillary bootlicker, quit being such a fucking moron

1 is true
2+3 is fake noise

>he thinks i support obama/hillary

im a republican dipshit.you do realize most of your party hates trump to?

>the results are not what I desire therefore my feelings are reality

Clinton did certainly deregulate media ownership, which brought us to the current media problem of right-wing ownership of most outlets.

Checkmate everyone.

also,thanks for failing the challenge.trumptard,you cant even go a sentance without mentioning hillary or obama

I mean, have you seen what's coming out of it? It's not great news for trump..

Clinton supporters are non-human garbage that should be shot straight into the sun so that they may be cleansed by nuclear fire :).

Eat a cock dog

Attached: you.jpg (259x194, 12K)

I think you mean Nixon, or maybe Garfield. Christ, you alleged conservatives are retarded.

>threw it into the toilet
as opposed to lighting it on fire by voting for hilly?

yeah, trump is clearly a criminal. That's a juicy ass burger.

Eh, if you're american its your president. Also there has not been any good democratic supporter during any time in history.

challange failed :(

>He only TRIED to break the law! But he failed cause no one listened to him. So there. He isn't a criminal.

For fuksakes, guys.

>nothing berder

Hey, Nixon was actually guilty of something and he quit. With by the time of the Clinton the corruption was already in place.

This is literally part of what the report says.

>The President’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful, but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the President declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests
>We concluded that Congress can validly make obstruction-of-justice statutes applicable to corruptly motivated official acts of the President without impermissibly undermining his Article II functions

>we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional process for addressing presidential misconduct

Those are direct quotes

Never thought I'd actually miss Huey "I promise not to steal more than I can use" P. Long. What I'd give for an honest thief.

>clearly broke the law in every concievable way
>didn't "intend" to

fuksake moron

>but Fox News and Breitbart say the report exonerated him. I didn’t read it but if Tucker Carlson say it I believe it

>he doesn't know that news has always been propaganda
Just go back to r eddit, you're too stupid even for Yea Forums

DO THEY GIVE A NOBEL PRIZE FOR ATTEMPTED CHEMISTRY?

Attached: SIDESHOW.jpg (640x480, 42K)

No but you go to jail for attempted murder.

OK JIDF. Sure thing. It's definitely not jews who run all the major media outlets, no sir, definitely not

>because there are no rich rightwing jews

Attached: DmlWy2dUcAEWQlY.jpg (750x663, 41K)

ITT 2 Trolls samefagging like mother fuckers. I know you're alone and sad. It makes your day only a little bit better when you have people to talk to you online even if it's to argue. I'm so sorry for you two. This is some hard advice but I strongly recommend you take it: the answer is always you. You are the only one who has the power to change your life. Go outside, go to a bookstore, do anything else but this online persona you're creating for yourself is killing you. No one is truly paying attention to your posts and it's not helping any way. Come on, OP, you can do it.

They aren't really right wing bud. "Conservatives" promote gay marriage these days.

>what is likud
PROTIP: They love putin and trump just like you