This is the actual crown of Thorns that Jesus actually wore when he did the cross thing

This is the actual crown of Thorns that Jesus actually wore when he did the cross thing

Attached: crown-of-thorns.jpg (643x482, 44K)

I’m gonna go with fake.

Yea me too. Or at best totally unfalsifiable.

It was past down from generation to generation to Notre Dame

like the Turin shroud that has a 13th C radiocarbon dating, I would be utterly stunned to discover it was even from the same milennium as JC.

but then again, at least one catholic saint apparently had two skulls, as they're both the skull of saint whoeverthefuckitwas.

It’s a fake that has been passed down from generation to generation.

I stand corrected. Yes, with radiocarbon dating, we can attempt to falsify.

Guys, it's not meant to be real. It's meant to be a depiction of the crown of thorns. Like nobody is saying Jesus wore that thing. He was a poor, executed crazy guy. No way anyone would have given him that much gold.

Naw both these are dicks

I'll take "what are reliquaries?" for 10, please.

All the papists are saying he actually wore that thing.

They don't symbolize anything, they worship those relics and idols. It's protestants that symbolize items, but give them no real value.

...inside the fucking thing man..inside it..look.

"COVER YOUR HEAD WITH FRONDS
AND YOUR SHOULDERS WITH THE
FEATHERS OF THE FOWL.
TRULY I SAY TO YOU, WOMEN WILL
NOT NOTICE YOUR LACK OF
CONFIDENCE, FOR THEY ARE EASILY
DISTRACTED"

-j

Attached: star-wars-Jesus-Obi-Wan-similarity.png (477x410, 121K)

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Fake and gay

one more reason to hate catholics. their churches are filled with parts from dead people. if any other people would do that they would end up in psychiatric care.

Regarding the shroud, there's been arguments put forward that the piece had been repaired multiple times over the centuries, but the Vatican's not let people test it since.

90% of catholic religious practices are based on Roman Pagan ones.
The ideas of relics, statue processions, saints having different attributes, I.e) pray to st Anthony if you loose shit, pray to St Francis for animals, etc.
I can probably think of more.
Most people don’t realize this.

No it's definitely meant to be real. Just like communion wafers transubstantiate into the physical actual body of Christ when consecrated during mass.

they should have abandoned those practices ages ago. luther knew what he was doing.

Wrong. There were 15 they sold. Religion is a money making scheme

concentrated autism right here

Man I'd follow Ben anywhere

You haven't no proof

sounds gheey

This is the actual wand that Harry Patter used to defeat Insidius:

/

As long as I get free drinks

>cross thing
kek

It's the anal gapper. Place it on a prolapsed asshole and it creates a void for fucking once you push it all back inside

you mean free as in "free beer"?

Attached: stallman.jpg (739x600, 330K)

Shouldn't that be 'passed'?

Is that Pablo Hildago?

The fuck is that ass wipe running on his computer?

hax

Not even close

All “Christian” religions aside from Catholicism are made up and therefore fake.
Here is the logic: Christ appointed Peter as his representative on earth. Peter is succeeded by the Popes. The Popes say what Christianity is and what Christianity isn’t. This is the logic.
Of course all religion is complete nonsense, but there you go.

Still believing in the little gifts emperors used to convince pagan peasants to convert to their religion.

Have fun being the victim of a 1000+ year con. Even if your religion is true.

>I made jemella, and wc2 ogre hax also the yahoo chat bomb

rather no
jesus wasnt so popular before death and few years after it

probably some sort of command line based windows

Tread carefully

>jesus wasnt so popular before death
kek

NO. It's just the thing the church carried around to convince idiots they were legit. I'm Christian, but I really hate how the Church went about it's business.

I heard blizzard is still searching for those hackers who programmed ogres to shoot dragon fireballs

Well they're catholics. Of coarse they worship Idols. They're idiots.

You guys are on to it. All these traditions that Christianity and "Paganism" share. They're not stolen. They're not really even borrowed. Christianity came from "paganism" Religion goes through evolutionary chains just like any other organism.

Attached: bellamy_salute_2.jpg (514x271, 38K)

You worship the word of man,

protestants constantly making mini popes of every church-pastor.....

I'm fully aware that the compilation known as the Bible was created around 350AD most of which took place under Constantine's command.

LMAO... that wasn't even what you were referring to. You believe the majority of Protestants take what their Pastors say as the word of God?

in america they absolutely do

You're fucking Pope is a false Prophet. If an Anti-Christ should ever exist. Pope Francis is the closest thing to that definition I have ever witnessed.

No they don't you fucking moron. LOL

Protestants focus on what they've been told are the words of Jesus. Some of which I'm sure is true. Some of them though I suspect are (((Theirs)))

We’ve got the American Jesus
See him on the interstate
We’ve got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day
Every dayyyyyyey yeah!

Modern Christianity is what the Romans came up with as the answer for going forward from their problems at that time, but it's not NEW or really DIFFERENT. It IS about CONTROL, but it really wasn't meant to turn you into SLAVES. However (((THEY))) saw otherwise when they offered their help.

You worship someone that may never existed since only records are religious on shit you're supposed to go on faith. Hence why it's call faith and not facts. At least there's secondary evidence for Moses, Joseph and Joshua. Aka Judaism.

People are free in America. Certain people do, but not everyone. You can do whatever you want here. Just don't be an asshole.

I am far beyond your petty nihilistic squabble, kike.

Actually I'm free to be an Asshole too. It's none of the government's business if I want to call some one a faggot.

WRONG

Attached: wrong.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Totally, but you have to limit yourself. You don't want to put yourself out in the spotlight

That's not against the law

Correct. That's society's job. Not the government's .

Even then. I think social media has screwed every one over. You need to watch your ass. You know what I mean vern? Heheheh

Attached: 6d6ba6c7b525a0ff66579316abb5a6b3.jpg (500x280, 52K)

And you can prove that....HOW?

only heretics ask for proof

no it isn't

I'm a proud heretic. What proof do you have? Dreams and feelings don't count.

Yea, I do. I really do. What a double edged sword all of this is, huh?

They called it a Pilgrimage Relic. What do you think that means?

They're not even trying to lie to you that it's fake. They just don't want to call it fake because it is old and has value.

>Dreams and feelings don't count.
it came to me in a vision

kek,

you thinking someone on Yea Forums isn't baiting you with your obvious and easily baitable catholic hatred.

shit effort francis.

Attached: (((pope))).jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

niggas, if you're a Catholic Christian and the Vatican has said it's real, then it's real. You cannot question it.

If you are not a Christian think what you want, your opinion has no value (in the eyes of a believer).

>pray to st Anthony if you loose shit
Why would I pray after letting some shit go?