That was fast lol

That was fast lol

Attached: A4339164-4609-47B1-9C5D-29E6E92BBFEA.png (750x1334, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/1049523/asylum-seeker-15-year-old-boy-GCSEs-stoke-high-school-ipswich-home-office
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Guilty-Plea-From-Man-Who-Faked-His-Way-Into-High-School-Ukranian-Harrisburg-389503321.html
youtu.be/WEIgTYeb1KM?t=7
youtube.com/watch?v=_VXKffmv0tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

18? more like 38

looks older

That nutty bitch is 18? She looks 42. I'm calling bullshit.

she's seen some shit

since when is "running around naked with shotgun" specificaly a criminal. description like that could fit half of america easily

Any videos of her running around naked?

She was probably tripping balls

Wow that's some wierd numbers

Imagine if she was actually a fbi agent gone rouge and they hunted her down and made a cover story?

If she was so infatuated with Columbine then why didnt she were a edgy coat?
Unless the fbi were interrogating her and she escaped to the mountains naked af

you shouldn't have seen that
you're in danger

Kek

I've always been. Now where are these nude videos?

A backwoods rape would have saved her.

weird news

lol that's literally the default texture of CIA

thats pretty hot

Yeah, had nothing at all to do with the credible threats of shooting up Columbine school in imitation of Dylan and Eric like she obsessed about - they (meaning FBI, state and local police) totally went after her for running naked in the woods with a shotgun.

So why was the FBI chasing her in the first place what laws did she break?

18? looks fucking 40

She was drugged after she found evidence of one of their cover-ups, and went berserk

See

Yeah, exactly this! There is no way she's 18. I wonder if she really was 38. There are cases of forged identity where people have gone back to high school. I suppose those were happier days for them.

maybe she faked her way back in to high school so she could kill everyone, being that she was obsessed with a school shooting and all

Yea what is a credible threat How did they even know about the threat. That's all I'm saying. What about every song or tweet saying they are going to kill someone?

Well, she wrote about it on some social media site, traveled via plane from Florida to Colorado like she said she was gonna do, got to Colorado and bought a shotgun and ammo in Littleton, and was spotted near the school but school police had been alerted so she took off to the mountains.
Pretty sure that’s what made it a credible threat - she followed through with everything but...

Whack post number, nigga bro

so even after the columbine school massacre you can go to there as an out of state teenage girl and just buy a shotgun and ammo?

lol murrica

This is why all school shooters so far have been male.

She never even found the school.

Yeah, mostly because of the mental health laws Democrats got pushed through in the 60s and 70s making it harder to institutionalize adults (aka 18 and older) and the defunding they enacted for public mental health services starting in the 50s.
Granted at the time, it was needed because it was super easy to abuse the system and have someone you wanted to disappear into medical red tape by just claiming they are a danger and here ya go - free padded room and straight jacket for you, and all the haldol you can take being injected with.
Also the fact that Colorado isn’t a part of the NICS firearm background check system (they do their own) and aren’t connected to other states that may have psych holds on people purchasing firearms didn’t help.
Now, I’m a 2A supporter, but I think in instances like this her parents, if they were able, should have taken her nutsy ass to a psychologist or psychiatrist when she was a kid and had her declared mentally unfit - this could have potentially stopped this before it began.

Seriously.

Shit I didnt even know Colorado didnt do a nics check. So much for the n in nics

>was super easy to abuse the system and have someone you wanted to disappear into medical red tape by just claiming they are a danger and here ya go - free padded room and straight jacket for you, and all the haldol you can take being injected with
there wasn't any medical commission that evaluated and made a decision if you should be institutionalised or not?

>made it harder to imprison adults for mental health reasons because new generation front line psychiatric medications worked to keep women in their homes raising their kids and men working their jobs instead of in jail
And then Ronald Reagan cut that from the budget because mental illness is correlated with drug use and all drug users are extreme federal criminals that we need to lock up, more than human history has ever known, more than even China.

There is actually a lot of states who don’t do NICS, fully or wholly. 21 states only partially use NICS or not at all - 12 are not at all, like Colorado, Cali, Illinois - and 9 are partial, like Florida who allow some pawn shops for certain transactions to use NICS, everything else is through Florida’s own law enforcement.
What’s worse is none of these are fully integrated reporting systems - you do some shit in Cali or Florida, it stays there and doesn’t get reported to NICS or other states.
Shit is broken as fuck - at least integrate criminal reports that should deny a purchase and any court orders for mentally ill people. It isn’t fucking hard.

Nope, not really. More than a few cases of being friends with or bribing the head of the institution to lock someone away - money had ways of making padded doors open easily.

sounds like something i should look into so i can find a young qt gf :^)

express.co.uk/news/uk/1049523/asylum-seeker-15-year-old-boy-GCSEs-stoke-high-school-ipswich-home-office

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Guilty-Plea-From-Man-Who-Faked-His-Way-Into-High-School-Ukranian-Harrisburg-389503321.html

it happens
mostly in sweden though

You need to bitch at the UN who started the anti-drug treaties in the 10s-30s with that shit, back when progressives were in control and Prohibition was all the rage.
The war on drugs started in earnest in the 50s, as did the dismantling of public mental health - under Democratic presidents.
Reagan was a California Republican - aka a Democratic RINO everywhere else. I’m no fan of his for his signing of the FOPA with the Hughes Amendment intact and further crippling mental health funding as well as a whole host of other issues.
Truth be told - I really don’t like either party much - they all have fucked us over time and time again, but both are sure happy to forget their past mistakes they’ve never fixed nor taken true responsibility for.

Yea that's pretty crazy. I'm a ffl in New York so I'm so caught up in my state laws its had to imagine that .

I guess the patsy couldn't pull off a mass shooting distraction in time for the Meuller Report release.
Burn in hell, cunt

Attached: 1457502380753.jpg (1110x741, 446K)

any nudes of her?

The league of nations wasn't even around in those times, user. Your views are based on a version of history designed to support an ideology, not what actually happened. Your arguments are designed to place blame on a group and don't have anything to do with what's going on.

Sorry, got the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914 confused with all the other drug control policies and treaties that the UN pushed in the 60s mixed up.
Btw - Harrison was a Democrat from NY.

I’m a state licensed CCL instructor and nationally certified firearms instructor.
It’s crazy how much state laws vary in regards to this stuff. Anytime I have an out of town client come in, I gotta look up everything pertinent to them and their state, as well as repeated informing and reminding them that state laws vary for hunting and shooting sports, so be sure to look everything up and hire local game guides who know their laws in order to keep safe legally.

Bullshit, you can't buy a gun in another state you aren't a resident of without shipping it home to an FFL in your home state. It's also illegal/felony for anyone to sell a gun to someone out of state privately without doing the same process

Ahem - wrong.
Per ATF rules, a FFL dealer may sell a long gun or shotgun to an out of state buyer either through FFL transfer to another FFL dealer or in person as long as state laws do not prohibit the sale.
Recently, legislation was started to allow handguns to be purchased that way as well, but it died in committee.

Attached: E78870F5-6603-468E-B58A-C5D9C887323B.gif (480x287, 667K)

The fuck. 797679767976797679768976

Attached: How+can+you+say+you+love+her+if+you+_b0194639859fab177aedb7aad99cd722.jpg (543x302, 22K)

She posted here a lot

This.

stop spamming your shitty made-up threads faggot

youtu.be/WEIgTYeb1KM?t=7

So you're saying there are nudes?

Is that anywhere confirmed by any reputable sources or are you just trying to pull our leg?

i want to eat her ass

here you go anons
youtube.com/watch?v=_VXKffmv0tw