Gayest thing you've done thread

Gayest thing you've done thread

Attached: i.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

i masturbate

sucked my brother cock at the age of 5 (he was 3)
and forced him to suck me. Never told to anyone.

At the age of 13 sucked my cousin cock, giving eachother blowjobs in public bathrooms of the beach.

Now i am trap addicted on Yea Forums

i regularly sniff my 15yo step-brother's underwear and occassionally lick cum off it. im 21 by the way

Had a handful of gay experiences.

Met a guy online, hooked up with him in a park at 1am, sucked his dick and walked home with cum on my face and shirt.

That was a pretty gay thing to do.

Orgy with me, a second “straight” dude, a pre-op Asian tranny, and a post-op Asian trannie, in San Francisco.

Yum.

Been tag-teamed by a guy and his bf until they emptied all their cum in my ass, then carried it around inside me for a day

Have a profile on Grindr where I constantly look for traps and mega-twinks to add to my collection

Consider myself straight co I have a GF, but I use a photo of someone that looks like me so it can’t be traced back to me if someone gets salty

Pic related yesterday

Attached: 808B24C7-AB7C-4642-B8E3-472E49133198.jpg (1280x960, 195K)

Ate cum out of my wife's pussy in the 69 position

Attached: 20190401_053929.jpg (2576x1932, 1.27M)

Another time, I replied to an ad on Craigslist, met a guy late night at a dog park. He drove up and I tried to give him head in his truck, but the center console got in the way, so I ended up on my knees in the gravel parking lot with his cock in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head as he blew a load down my throat.

Every now and then when I jack off I’ll try to stick something in my ass I feel like being able to contract my anal muscles around something allows for a stronger orgasm but it’s very questionable

From the ages of 18-22 I went from being a heroin addict that sucked this armenian guys dick every day for $100 to being a full time love in crossdresser that he would pimp out to his friends. But I got to live in a big house for a while and free heroin so.

THIS IS THE CANCER KILLING Yea Forums

Do your fucking jobs MODS.

how's the aids?

Got so desperate for easy anonymous m4m cl hookups that since its been gone I started to suck my dogs cock.

Two month ago I even let him mount me. Cant say it was great, but its probably the only cock im really gonna get anymore.

I take prep and so do they

Also nice trips

Since CL is gone where can you find a similar site?

bump

Ive blown multiple dudes and have been blown by multiple dudes including glory goles at adult video stores over like a 4 year period... Havent done it in several years now. For me it just had to do with access, heavy marijuana use, and sexual compulsion rather than actual attraction towards guys. I think weenees are pretty but I'm not attracted to the rest of a guys body and dont really have any desire for it anymore.

My biggest gay secret:

I visit /b very often

Faggot

What specific characteristics do gay guys get turned on by?

> Like how with straight, it's big tits, ass, curves, etc.

Grindr

stop posting these threads faggot

Married my husband

it differs, but generally
tops: big ass, smooth body, good oral skills
bottoms: big cock, muscles, alpha behavior

Small town, there's only one out gay guy, and everyone knows him.

I get paid to watch boys shower

story?

Greentext pls

Trust me there will be a lot of DL guys on grindr.

showed my asshole on cam

Town of about 300. Everybody knows everybody. Cl at least let me make arrangements and plan trips out of town.

Granted I haven't given grindr a realistic chance...

Was home alone one weekend after a month of that craving playing in my head like a drum just gettin louder.

My dog was curled up on the couch beside me casually licking himself. I caught myself licking my lips and idly stroking myself over my pants.

Started with just reaching out and touching it. Felt smooth and slippery. I got pretty uncomfortable and walked away, but pretty furiously masturbated that night and thought about sucking it.

When we were freshmen in high school
Me and my gay best friend we’re pretty beta
I wasn’t good with girls and he couldn’t find any gay guys at school
So we both agreed my best friend would give me handjobs so he could play with some dick

Went on for about a year

Bump

Attached: IMG_4829.jpg (1024x578, 39K)

Had gay sex

go on

>camp counselor

that seems a little bit gay, user

Kill yourself faggot

I ask my parents to drop me off at the gym so I can work out. But after going inside I just go to the showers and show off my naked body to random men that are looking and let them touch me.

Do you not trust the kids know how to shower or why do you need to watch?

A couple of days later I worked up the courage and had him come to the couch again. This time I had his head in my lap and started to pet his belly. Slow and lazy so he didnt get too excited or playful. i took his cock into my hand while it was still sheathed, and stroked it until he started to get hard. with a bit of lube i slowly stroked him while I got excited too. Kept going for a few minutes before he started licking the hand that was stroking him. I have to guess he liked the lube, cause he was really going to town.

Inspired by his wet tounge on my fingers, I leaned over him and put my mouth around the tip of his cock and started stroking him in earnest.

Kept it up for couple of minutes before he started to swell up and basically piss cum into my mouth. I swallowed a bit but it poured onto his belly and the couch. He was a pretty good boy and tried to lick it up. But I still needed a towel to hide the evidence.

It took a while but I got better at swallowing his whole load.

Inserting a bottle neck in my ass... And sucking a friends dick

Attached: 28bdqlo4.jpg (2448x2796, 849K)

We always have a supervisor in there in case of fights, injuries, and the like. The showers aren't really private either so one more pair of eyes on them doesn't hurt

ring ring ring banana in the ass

I allowed my waifu to peg me while in chastity. Then allowed my best friend to tie me up to a chair while he had sex with my waifu and I was watching. It was almost a religious experience.
He then slapped me with the condom he used with her.

What would you do if some of the campers started to fuck while you were watching

That's a hypothetical I don't need to answer. If it was rape I'd stop it but consensual shower sex wouldn't happen between 8-12yos. Rape wouldn't either, but I digress.

Any luck

How'd you organize it

Sounds lame. I'd prefer getting paid for showering boys between 12-16 yo.

Send pics like this to random dudes on kik. Name is trashhumping if anyone's interested.

Attached: 0a077c98-3ab7-49d4-a881-576e7334ced9.jpg (720x540, 54K)

i was in situation 2 years ago and was living in a motel. I went to a gas station and just making small talk i told the guy working about my situation. he offered to be a friend and wanted to come hang in the motel room the next day. he came over we talked hanged. nothing gay at first. but then i started to get a pain in my leg and kept squirming trying to hide it cuz it just goes away after a while. he offered a massage. the pain can be unbearable and i just ride it out but said fuck it i nvr tried or had someone massage maybe it works. He starts touching me, it turns sexual and being in that moment of how low can my life go moment i went let him pretty much feel me up and start to undress me. within however long it was he was fucking my ass. It was pretty good to be honest, i enjoyed it. then he made up some stories as guys do when they want more, said he could take care of me etc. we did this a few more times for a few weeks and each time he left money on my nighstand.
tl;dr whored myself out in a motel. made like $200 at the end of the run. I cut ties before it got too gay.

Attached: 1552677850553.png (500x375, 37K)

Hey same here except once my last gf became my ex I decided to bang a bunch of cute, feminine traps + twinks who cd. Pussy is a lot better tbh, so I usually like to get that boipussy every once on a blue moon.

It’s weird to come in this thread and tell you I tried everything. I only started few months ago

I get paid to watch them too occasionally, but most camps I work at are for younger boys.

Fapped to futas once

i regularly suck old men to completion when my girlfriend does nightshift, in our bed while wearing her panties.

Today I sucked a guy at a public toilet and he came in my mouth. I fapped to the memory when I got home and I'm going to do so again right now

I actually work at a camp with boys in the later teens and some can get horny as fuck.

How so? What have you witnessed?

Craigslist casual encounters. This was around 2008 when it was still a thing.

ymca is a homosexual institution

Wash my butt hole on the daily

I once used toilet paper.

I tried that but was too rough... I like things gentle

Sucked a guy's cock (against my will) when I was 13. nothing after that.

Attached: mom-i-posted-it-again.jpg (400x400, 92K)

> before it got too gay.

Too late there.

Attached: Me.jpg (320x240, 12K)

Fucked some fat twink in last month in high school. Can't say it was a great experience and soured me from trying it again.

Let by best friend fuck me with his BBC

Dump a greentext you slut

A guy sucked me in changing room shower after a match.

Can post something from when I was about eleven and a half- it was very gay,
..... but it's pretty long though.

Post plz

dildo/dick double penetration to my ass while sucking another dick

Seconding, please post

Sucked a total stranger's cock behind a leisure centre around 2am. He didn't finish. Even tried to get him to fuck me bareback but my ass couldn't take him and my spit wasn't lube enough so had to stop. Lucky I did, who knows what kind of diseases he had. I don't think the desire is ever going to fade until I actually get a guy to cum for me. Who knows if it even goes away then.

I also bought a bodystocking, lace mask with just the mouth visible, nipple clamps and a collar. Would dress up in them and watch sissy trainer videos. Was going to buy some makeup and a wig too to be more user too. Always wanted to go to a public toilet with the outfit on underneath a long coat and wait around but too risky, if I were caught my life would be over. Married to a woman for 8 years.

Bump

Kik?

Nope, sorry. All of these apps are way less user than they seem and I'm not risking it.

What does that mean

taked these pics

Attached: _20190210_155805.jpg (1581x3072, 636K)

I was with a twink for 8 years. We used to age play, he acted like he ways 12 and I rp'd as his daddy.

The gayest thing you do is keep fucking posting this cancer OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND I HOPE YOU DIE FAGGOT

ever seen 1 man 1 jar?