Have you ever hit a girl user?

Have you ever hit a girl user?

Attached: 1541908983145.jpg (276x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Nxq5nS00qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From the back

She looks like she asked for it

> op wants to allow/excuse physical violence against another person by quotas based upon a person's race, gender, ethnicity.

No

Yes I have hit a girl, WITH MY COCK!!!!

Plenty of times. I'm an advocate of women's equality.

I hit your mum

Juss wif muh diyuck

Looks like she got told twice.

She has some nice mudshark sunglasses! :)

Attached: mudsharks-gonna-mudshark.jpg (800x800, 62K)

My gf wanted me to punch her cuz she's freaky and I was against it for awhile but I was horny one day and I slapped her hard and she liked it so I then punched her in the face twice and she laid on her side and her eyes kept watering hard but it wasn't really crying, so I spooned her and fucked her as while her tears ran down my forearm.

9/10 would do it again, bitches don't realize that man strength till they get a taste of it tho.

Ass***

i wish something like this actually happened

What about it fag. Did and does.

EL CREATURA
why are americans so ugly

My sister, when we were kids.

My girl likes to be slapped and choked.
My mistress likes to be slapped, punched in the arms and chomed hard.

I'm an expert
youtu.be/1Nxq5nS00qU

Kek

Put my gf in a full Nelson when she was drunk and angry with me. She tried swinging at me so I just grabbed here, full Nelson, then onto the couch where I told her I wasnt gonna let go until she calmed down.

she ded

Attached: 1555592771780.jpg (498x456, 35K)

lmao

Yes, but they consented and it was for kink reasons not an actual dispute

Not yet. Hopefully I never will.

Yea, but she was in the same mixed gender weight class as me, so it would've been kind of stupid not to.

No, but I'd love to beat your mom and sister, you worthless pos

yes, my gf. she used to hit me till the day i hut back. now were happy and respect each other.

How did the situation settled?

>be me
>17
>girl friend is crazy, abusive, tries to steal my weed
>goes to movies with my best friend and his girlfriend
>girlfriend says she doesnt care if i go
>freaks out on me says she doesnt want me there because another girl is there
>sit in parking lot just to chill (just spent 3 straight weeks with her, need a break)
>she tells me shes going to come and is mad i dont want her there
>"Can I not just have a few hours with my best friend?"
>"Fuck you im on my way"
>Screams at me in the parking lot until she forces me in the car
>I make her pull over and tell her I'm not leaving with her
>throws weed in my lap as I watch 3 cop cars pull into the movie theatre
>isthisbitchstupid.jpg
>"Let me leave, this is fucked up dude"
>"If you get out of this car I'll go to the cops and tell them you gave it to me"
>go home
>tell her to fuck off and get out of the car
>She hits me
>I warn her
>She hits me again
>I tell her this is her last chance
>she hits me one more time
>Grab her by the throat and start to choke her
>Be easy, trying to scare her and show her I'm bigger than her
>"You done being fucking crazy? Are you fucking done?"
>she nods
>Let go, and tell her to leave
>She grabs me by the neck and starts to put her nails on my throat
>see blood
>Grab her by the throat again and drag her by her hair to my dads truck
>Slams her head in the truck 3 times and then break her phone
>Calls me abusive at school

Am I abusive? That was the 4th instance where shes been physical and on that 4th time she was given 3 warnings

not to mention she was insulting me the entire way home, calling me names and telling me that I'm never going to be enough for her

I 2nd this.
Hit an ex when she started attacking me, because she was all fucked up when she came to pick her shit up. Never heard a woman scream like that in person. Don't hit your ex boyfriend right after you cheat on him, and he won't deck you.

Got beat up by a girl when I was a kid and swore I'd never let it happen again. Fast forward to High School. I was dating this 10/10 psycho bitch that was real fun and a good fuck. Over summer break we got drunk out at the lake and she started breaking shit in my parent's house and hitting me. Honestly I am a victim in this situation, she had blown a little thing way out of proportion. I told her if she hits me one more time, I'm going to beat the fuck out of her. She smacks the shit out of me. I shove her to the ground. Get a handful of her hair and start wailing on the back of her head. She was good for a few months then I caught her cheating and ended things. She tried to tell people I hit her, but she had such a bad reputation around the school for being crazy, no one believed her lol

Choked one once. Only for a couple of seconds.

Breakup with that. Before you fuck yourself.

I think it’s hilarious but you shouldn’t do that again or you might get in trouble

Yes and she deserved it.

I took my gf to a job function at a resort. We had a GREAT TIME, rode rides went to a haunted house, all that resort shit that women love.

She said she wanted to fuck. I'm with it. We head back to the hotel, she says she wants a drink. Ok but we might run into a co-worker, and they'd want to talk. She says ok.

We go, and lo and behold someone wants to talk. She takes my key and leaves. Great, be right up baby. I go out to smoke a cig before heading up. Coworker comes with.

She comes back outside and starts SCREAMING I was a faggot and must be trying to suck my co-workers dick because any other man would be up fucking her right now.

I try to calm her, but she is full tilt crazy. I leave, go to the room, damn I don't have my key because I gave it to her. I wait. She comes off the elevator, sees me and starts up again. It's 2am. She's loud. Calling me a faggot. At my jobs retreat.

She says something smart while opening up the room and I just fucking lost it.

I grabbed her and tossed her down all the while growling "wtf is wrong with you". I shake her a couple times, she's figjting back so I climb up top of her. A moment of "A-Ha! I have you now" ensues, followed by moment of clarity: did I want to lose everyone over her? My job, my freedom (jail), my livelyhood?

The answer was no, so I got off of her. She screamed and screamed and screamed and when she was done I called her a taxi, called the front desk and apologized, and told her to never call me again.

Lol she's upstairs in my bed now. Crazy pussy is the best. We joke about me beating her ass and kicking her out all the time now.

Attached: 220px-War-WhyCan'tWeBeFriends.jpg (220x220, 10K)

Thot 1000000% deserved it, but try not to go to jail user.

Once. Pimp slapped my gf at the time for deciding to wake me up by pouring a glass of cold water on me. She then tried to do it again, so I picked her up and literally threw her out of my room.

no but there's always a first time

>Have you ever hit a girl user?
Only in bed

loved the ending :)

truly correct answer in the first post

Hi user, I think you might want to check out this server.

https:\discordapp.com\invite\bBaZXcp

``

Attached: 95df9791-8201-46ae-bb52-a48e8a186f35.jpg (524x683, 40K)

Usually only at first, then I tell her “let’s not turn this rape into a murder” and they usually quiet down