Hey /b, I just finished my training with Pepsi as a Merchandiser. AMA

Hey /b, I just finished my training with Pepsi as a Merchandiser. AMA

Attached: merchandiser-s-day.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Would you?

Attached: 1543905286764.jpg (194x194, 29K)

A jobs a job. When you moving out of you mothers basement?

Is that a Harris Teeter? Fuck outta here

Have you ever wanted to stick any of the pepsi cans up your anus

are you a real life faggot???

why are you avoiding giving me company secrets?

how does one force a meme?

What secrets do you want?

this post didn't deserve a laugh but one anyway.

i want to know the formula and i want to know how your company feels about negativland

>as a Merchandiser

A what?

Attached: 09f0b26325f52c1aaf15f7e29c6c3204.jpg (630x565, 23K)

Sugar+water

>AMA

Okay, why do you pay 1.59€ for a liter of Mountain Dew in Germany when that shit cost 0.86US$ for 2 liters in the shelf behind you?

Attached: Mountain Dew.png (676x693, 906K)

Challenge THAT Coca-Cola!

The smaller bottles are more expensive because they tend to be fresher

>The smaller bottles are more expensive because they tend to be fresher

They only sell it in 0.5L bottles.

Attached: 2BC0341400000578-3214783-George_Zimmerman_has_sparked_outrage_on_Twitter_for_the_second_t-m-13_14408 (634x973, 106K)

There's no 20oz, various small cans, 12 pks, 2L, 3L, 1.5L

>There's no 20oz, various small cans, 12 pks, 2L, 3L, 1.5L

No, it's only sold in 0.5L bottles and there is 0.25€ deposit on each bottle.

No wonder there's no Merchandisers there

What are some of the most promising theories concerning the underlying cause of quantum entanglement?

any weird stories from going to places and delivering product?

Aside from fights breaking out at my stores in Compton, or pallets tipping over, not really. There was an old guy who shitted all over the floor at one of my Walmarts

How much of a Career path does that provide you? I assume your job is mostly driving a large truck doing deliveries?

Attached: SugarConsumption.jpg (720x960, 52K)

Pfft... The Sugar is obviously Burnt.

Where are you based out of?

That's why I drink Sparkling Mineral Water.

LA/OC area

Get a real job nigger

Plz. I make $17.50/hr, mileage around $350 a month. And brought home $52k last year. I'm pretty sure that's a career

What does a pepsi merchandiser do? I have no idea.

That ain't half bad depending on where you live, of coarse.

Is your tap water tainted?

Now you didn't answer my previous question. Is your primary function driving a large truck and making deliveries?

I'm glad a job like that wouldn't work in my country. Because the fact you hire a person specifically to convince me to buy your stuff in stead of dealing with me directly and build respect kind of backfires.

No, it's actually pretty good well water, and the second unused well is of even slightly better quality. I just like the carbonation. And the lack of Chemicals and Sugar like other Soft Drinks.

Why do they give you a title as "merchandiser' when all you really are is a deliveryman?

Merchandisers stock the shelves, make displays, and cleans up back stock inventory, and some makes orders

He's a deliveryman

Deliveryman

That's because we're not the delivery guys. They're called delivery guys

Ah! That sounds like a good job. Stocking the shelves, you can see a nice, clean job completed. It's nice to have visual feedback like that. Cool!

But you're stocking shelves? How do you stock shelves with out bringing product?

The truck drivers make more than us and work way more. We average 50 hrs a week. They do 6 12+ hrs

Well, what are they paid if that's a separate job?

Truck drivers deliver the products, we Merchandise it

They're separate jobs

I love how that's so much more money than most small business owners are capable of making. FML

These reminds me of the Movie Office Space.

Well you do own your business, it's probably still in it's growing small

Working every holiday too like some kind of animal plus I made double that working only 3 days a week nigger

No, you see the delivery guys don't like dealing with the Customers. I deal the Customers. I'm a people person. You can't make the Delivery guys deal with the customers. That's what my job is.

BTW I'm inventing this great new board game, It's like Twister but Better. I call it Jumping to Conclusions.

Attached: 1533651779193.png (520x668, 628K)

Yea, I've been here for about 8 to 9 years. I make less now than I did my first two years. It's just what I do. Which is primarily Computer Service.

The 90's were the golden age for this work. Golden. Too young to do it then though.

Yeah, Pepsi Compartmentalizes their distribution jobs

There are Merchandisers, truck drivers and sales reps for Mass market, small format, and gas stations/convenience stores

Then there are managers for each

Then there are account managers for each

Then there are key account managers for each

Then there are national key account managers for each

There are Accountant Accountant Accountants? Holy shit. I bet a National Level Accountant Manager for Pepsi is gold level work for Accountants.

The really fucked up thing is since my passion is with the hardware. My expertise in computers is getting older and older. I can slap up an old broken Computer from twenty years ago and have it working better than new with out reinstalling the OS in Twenty Minuets. It's becoming really demoralizing for me.

>I made double that working only 3 days a week nigger

Yes, everyone on /b makes six figures,