I dropped out of college to go into the military...

I dropped out of college to go into the military. I got kicked out the military cause I started having suicidal thoughts. Now I've been back home for a year. None of my friends talk to me and some wanted to jump me. My fiance just left me two days ago. My work is probably gonna fire me cause I get sick too much and miss work. What should I do.. I'm not happy, I want to die. The only think that keeps me around my is my dog and sometimes I think she doesn't love me either. Should I just kill myself

Attached: 47b.jpg (665x574, 29K)

Look, you've had it rough. Damn near too rough, if I might add. You're a tough person though, I know you don't know that - But I do. Yea Forums does. So what you're going to do, is you're gonna stand up - look at yourself - And say, "I can." and fake that confidence, even if you hate it.

The world is fucking yours.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 14K)

Your dog wouldn't understand why you're gone

> (OP)
>Look, you've had it rough. Damn near too rough, if I might add. You're a tough person though, I know you don't know that - But I do. Yea Forums does. So what you're going to do, is you're gonna stand up - look at yourself - And say, "I can." and fake that confidence, even if you hate it.
>
>The world is fucking yours.
This is basically it, I know the whole "fake it til you make it"stuff sounds dumb but it works and over the years helped me polish up my self esteem
Also sports do help
Just keep pulling through and it will get better

I've been trying so hard but I don't think I can. I feel weak, everything hurts. I gave my all but I don't think it was enough

All I can say is fake it till you make it. Pretend to be okay, and maybe one day you'll realize that you're no longer faking and are actually doing okay.

It's like a motherfuckin' video game, OP. I'm sure at SOME point in your life, you were stuck on a hard stage - Then you finally came back to it and beat it!

That's what you need to do NOW! You gotta pull through, even if it feels like a sword is going through your chest, like your fucking knees are giving out -

You. Must. Survive.

Attached: b4e64c7e1bac388697e53bf8945a4fb0.png (425x425, 185K)

And there is no shame in seeking professional help. I know there are people who frown upon therapy but it's always great to have someone who will listen and not only that, but will.try to help you

What this user said, I used to be afraid of getting help like that - But after I did so, it was such a successful leap. Like something I should of done earlier.

kids these days arent like that

shit gets tough and they dont know what to do because mommy and daddy did everything for them, theyre a bunch of pussy little faggots who think if they dont like something the world should change just for them

the going gets tough they sit there and cry about it

Last time I tried talking to a professional she made me cry saying I was being selfish for having suicidal thoughts, she called me a liar

Hey buddy, focus. Fooocus on the positive, look at my post and think about it. Okay? Fuck the negative thoughts - They aren't your friend.

I screenshotted them. It feels like a long time since I've talked to someone and I've been crying since your first reply because no one's said anything like that to me in a long time. Idk who you are but thank you

Glad to hear it, made me smile there.

Get better, OP. It'll be okay.

finish college online
seek treatment for depression

Alright, I'm heading out now. You stay safe, OP. Don't hurt yourself, okay? God speed you delightful motherfucker.

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 9K)

>None of my friends talk to me and some wanted to jump me.
You either have/had shitty friends, or you treated them like shit

Where do you live user? If it is in michigan I know of a few jobs that start at 15 an hour. If you know how to monkey a wrench and how to learn then you should do fine

Pic related

Attached: 1552746748411m.jpg (1024x426, 54K)

you sound like a little bitch, everybody wants to kill themselves the first 4 years in the service, you are just a little bitch that couldnt tough it out

the only reason you would get kicked out of the military for having suicidal thoughts is because you talked about it. keep that shit to yourself like everyone else and you're golden.

There is nothing wrong with that, the military isn't for everyone. At least he gave it a shot.

Is there anyway you can get back into the military? I would highly advice it if you can. It will gave you a direction.

Uhhh seems like you're leaving a lot out of this story OP. Your friends wanted to jump you? Kek friends don't up and just jump friends.

Woah, we have a hard man here. Look out.

My friend, seems like your life has just restarted (specially after your fiance left you). First of all, take some time to put your mind into place. Don't charge yourself too much.
Remember that suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problems. And you live in USA, dude! Fucking land of oportunity, worthy money, cheap stuff, holy shit, make good use of it!
Best of luck to you, pal. Sincere greetings from Brazil. And trust me, it's not the end. Like I said, you've reseted your life, and you can take it in any direction you want. Look at it as new beginning.

Attached: 111.jpg (411x411, 19K)

If he went out for suicidal thoughts he will most likely need to wait 2 years and need a doctor's note saying he is fit for duty.

Why do your friends want to jump you?

I think op is gone

>killing yourself
>instead of becoming a suicide terrorist
and yet you continue to disappoint everybody

I was starting to wonder where the Yea Forums in this thread was