We Evolved from Rocks

We Evolved from Rocks.

Attached: 1551355819119-0.png (255x201, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IZeWPScnolo

agreed , thread over

>magic man explains everything
>magic man doesn't need explanation

My ancestors were rocks though. The granite turned into amebas and bacteria then niggers then people.

I saw this rock in my backyard turn into a monkey one time.

more like protein folds created from heat and electricity. rocks simply store fossils, tard

The proteins formed from rocks, why add this unnecessary intermediate step?

Those Rocks created themselves btw

I have a hay allergy. Please take your straw man and fuck off.

nope. a nice mixture of hydrogen, carbon, sulfur and oxygen

Nigga know what a carbon-based life form is? You're basically 1/3 rock.

Planetary formation consisted of rocks frozen gasses and liquid (rocks). Why add these unnecessary explanation to our creation story? We Evolved from the rocks of this early earth, embrace it. This is scientifically proven.

Who made the watchmaker?

at some point, some pile of junk has to turn into something with some evolutionary direction. If it does not then there is no reason to assume a watchmaker was there to make it.

>Carbon based
>Rock
You don't know what rocks are. It's okay. There's school for adults.

8/8 for this b8

Monotheism is 6,000 years old. Perhaps your brain can't fathom an Alpha and Omega because you're a nigger, but I dunno.

At no point was that ever claimed by science, nor are all atheists scientifically minded nor all scientists atheists.

Weak b8

Truth is b8? For some reason atheists dislike a reducto absurdum of their religion.

I am Machamp. I evolved from Machoke.

>We Evolved from the rocks of this early earth This is scientifically proven
that's the bait, boy.

>Monotheism is 6,000 years old
Possibly older, younger than Earth though. It's also stupid:
>Things can't just coincidentally form into the state we see them in today over billions of years of potential change!
>They must have been created from nothing by a being that just IS, that makes way more sense, and that being is the one I worship, because he said I should in a book written by people!

>Dislike reducto and absurdum
>Literally naming and shaming your own fallacy
Wow...

Abiogenesis is the foundational creation story of the Atheist Religion.
1 Rocks
2 stuff happens and and time
3 ?
4 Humans

Lots of unnecessary explanations in the middle, but this is literally what Atheists believe in the year of our Lord 2019

Attached: 1555557542339.jpg (322x322, 15K)

>b-but big numbers and lots and lots of time
This is your "mystery of our creator" dogma

Reducto Absurdum =/= untrue

It's a simplification, but thanks for letting everyone know you're just an uneducated stoner Chanclown.

No shit sherlock, animate life developed from inanimate chemistry.

WOWEE SURE GOT EM' OP!!:3

>Who made the watchmaker?
I hate this argument
No sides I know of can offer an answer to how everything started
>God
Where did he come from?
>Big bang
What caused it/where did it come from
Another colapsed universe? Where did that universe come from?
>Everything is a computer simulation
Where did the universe that is running the simulation come from
>Everything has just existed forever
Kind of a non answer, but maybe the question is wrong
Which leads into...
>The question is wrong, we just don't know enough about the way the universe works yet
Which is again kind of a non answer?

Granted, it is a bigger flaw in the religious view, but it is a flaw that everyone still shares.

There are much better things to point at than "if x came first what was before it"

Dude, reality itself is subject to evolution. All impossible realities exist simultaneously, time is fake, and things are not really caused by eachother. Our universe, or at least the canon we get of it in our reality snippet, is obviously just an infinite self-containing loop with no real beginning.
Things just exist for no reason. Of course you could ask "well they may as well not exist then?" but if things didn't exist then there would be nothing/nobody to observe them not existing. It is simply the rule of the most fit reality that allows us to observe even the possibility of an ultimate cause.
Everything simultaneously is and is not, reason is fake and a mere product of the same chance that create Universes where reason doesn't exist and those that don't have any concept of chronology at all, so looking for a root of it all is obviously retarded.

Attached: 1526286611799.jpg (505x567, 43K)

Since calling it "lots of unnecessary explanations" and disregarding it makes the whole theory sound illogical, it is evident that the explanations are necessary.

>Abiogenesis is the foundational creation story of the Atheist Religion.
Atheism is not a religion.
>1 Rocks
No. Amino acids ≠ rocks.
>2 stuff happens and and time
Much more complicated.
>4 Humans
Yes.
>Lots of unnecessary explanations in the middle
Clearly very necessary since the whole thing sounds stupid when you omit them.
>but this is literally what Atheists believe
Not necessarily. Not all atheists believe that abiogenesis is the theory that best matches reality, nor are all scientists atheists.

It's a theory, one that seems more reasonable than magic sky daddy.

What if God created the Earth but then evolution happened and everyone on both sides of the argument is right?

Reducto ad absurdum: omitting details and reducing an argument to make it seem ridiculous.

Literally named your own fallacy. If you reduce ad absurdum, you invalidate your criticism of the thing you reduce.

Explain me this.

What is a rock?

the worst bit is, you cant tell if OP is serious, or posting this nonsense for fun

>Kind of a non answer
100% not a non-answer. Theoretically, the universe must have always existed and the question IS wrong. The one physical law that has never been violated is the law of conservation of mass-energy, which means that prior to the big bang (for which we have evidence) the mass and energy must already have existed in a different arrangement.

A rock is a solid collection of minerals, silicates, and other trace elements into a single mass.

Not necessarily, as the laws of conservation allow for the transition of energy into matter and matter into energy. The universe could have been born from a massive burst of energy that caused matter to synthesize.

But the sum total of mass-energy must have already existed.

What are minerals, silicates and trace elements?

That's the different arrangement. If it was all energy, then the sum of mass and equivalent energy must have been EQUAL.

The point of the singularity is that time and matter cannot be measured or calculated before that point. That means there is no already existing before the big bang. Definitely not using concepts like time and dimensions.

Your god made your original ancestors from dirt. Therefore, you are dirt.

Not necessarily. That's a single interpretation. Other interpretations dictate that since the current system of arrangement began at the point of the big bang, there is no meaningful way to measure the previous arrangement, but that the sum total of mass and energy equivalency must have existed in perpetuity because nothing can, seemingly, violate the laws of conservation at any energy level or scale.

>>Who made the watchmaker?
>I hate this argument
>No sides I know of can offer an answer to how everything started

Are you retarded or just pretending? The 'religion' side is the only side saying you don't NEED an explanation for how everything started. It is intellectually disingenuous (or just plain stupid) to say you've won an argument because you don't need to prove your argument.

Polytheism is much older and therefore much more correct.

>We Evolved from Rocks.
anyone who denies it is still in the rock-phase

There are interpretations where time started at the big bang, making 'what happened before?' a pointless question but there are others, chief among them being Roger Penrose's conformal cyclic cosmology, which do make testable predictions of what happened before the 'big bang', for example Hawking points.

Uh silicates are minerals. Trace elements are minerals. So they're made from minerals aka rocks. They are rocks. That's what they are. Rocks.

If rocks are minerals and minerals are rocks, why do I have rocks in my bones?

Are you kidding? Because you evolved from rocks. Chemical reactions take place constantly in nature and the ones that create proteins are happening inside you right now. They started much simpler a long time ago.

what kind of rock are you Yea Forums? I'm clearly sedimentary

the one in your shoe

So proteins are minerals?

Name a protein that doesn't have any rock in it

Reese's

If you consist of something alongside other things, it doesn't mean you evolved from that specific thing.