How the fuck do I get rid of singing birds at night...

How the fuck do I get rid of singing birds at night? I can't tell where exactly it's coming from but it's driving me fucking nuts. I tried playing owl growls on my phone right near my window like a week ago. It worked for a few nights but they just came back. What do? Without hurting the fucking birds obviously

Attached: 1555384791353.jpg (564x888, 52K)

What the fuck OP. I have started having singing birds within the last 2 months as well and I have never heard birds out at night before in MY LIFE.

Are we in a new universe?

Attached: MrCum.png (635x582, 98K)

Too many dickhead neighbors putting up solar/spot lights doing "landscaping" in their front and back lawns is what causes it. You _can_ buy these special firecrackers meant to scare away/quiet pests...I forget what they're called but they're basically a giant M-80. Just don't let anyone see you do it as neighbors will surely be calling the police.

This same shit happened last year but during the summer, but by that point the noise from my AC was loud enough to cancel it out. But it's not warm enough yet to use it.
Wouldn't that be too loud? It's mainly around 1-4 am though I've noticed the fucking birds start doing this shit around sunset. I really don't understand what's changed recently that made them this aggressive. Would calling animal control do anything?

birds don't sind between 10pm and 4am here...

you must life in a bird whorehouse...

call the cops on those loud fuckers

The cops or animal control? Because I've been thinking more and more about calling animal control. I don't think regular cops would do anything and/or care.

check local ordinances or your HoA. make a complaint. spew bullshit about " quality of life". in all honesty. its bad for wildlife as it messes up their life cycles.

im about to get a pelletgun with nightvision scopes and start shooting these fuckers.

Not the birds, my neighbors...

Or maybe I'll shoot myself. lmfao

Attached: 1520742406088.jpg (207x200, 5K)

Lol what kind of ordinances or covenants are there that prohibit birds? What actions can a city or HOA take, and against who?

lol fuck them birds yo just go to the shelter, adopt every cat then set them free around your yard at like 3 am

OP here, that's why I'm not sure what to do here or if there is anything i realistically can do. As annoying as it is I'm not gonna go hurt or kill a bunch of birds like a fucking psycho since I do love animals. But at the same time it's really fucking annoying and I want them to go away somehow.

buy earplugs if all you care about is the sound

I would but my cat likes to come into my room while I sleep and I don't like leaving my door open, so if i have earplugs i can't hear her scratching at my door to come in or get out, and I don't like her thinking I'm ignoring her on purpose.

Can confirm this will work

Attached: Birdlaw.gif (500x280, 1.56M)

shit nigga

As long as your cat isn't fat or stupid

Attached: cat door.jpg (585x585, 32K)

this is what my cat used to do. let her out at night let her back in around 5-6. little shit brings me suprises every morning from birds to mice and lizards. one early morning i let her in. groggy af cause im sleepy but gotta let kitty in. go back to bed then all of a sudden i hear my mom scream. wtf? go to living room. moms yelling at me and the cat. didnt notice but kitty brought in live mouse and playing with it

yeah nigga thats what cats do. they present their kill to their tribe. u better be proud of your cat or else that nigga is gonna be fucked up scarred for life you dig

is right, birds see a larger spectrum of UV light (hence they would start chirping a bit before the sun completely rises) and are more sensitive to those shitty landscaping floodlights.
Proceed as says, fill complaints and keep insisting, they'll keep singing at night as long as there are bright lights

Is this b8? If not, have you considered you're a giant faggot?
Also, lots of birds sing from 3-5AM. How about you shut the fuck up and let the birds get some pussy.

Oh, so you're not just whiny, you're a whiny faggot. Birds were here long before you were, and they'll be here long after you're dead. Either learn to deal with it, or end yourself. Nature shouldn't change because for some reason birds singing isn't background noise to you, the way nature intended. It's like evolution skipped you by. You have a simple solution, but you won't do it because it might inconvenience a sociopathic cat that should be outside anyway? What a fruit.

Shit sucks, right now she's sleeping downstairs when normally she's in my room because i had earplugs in and I woke up to her scratching at my door to get out for who knows how long. And she's a little overweight but not fat or dumb. I dunno, I just want her to be happy.
My cat use to be an outside cat but now she only goes outside to poop and wants to come right back inside. She does well with mice but she's scared to death of other cats now, not really sure why. We have another cat that comes and goes and she's scared shitless of him, makes me sad because he sees her as a big toy and bullies her a lot.

you better protect your cat nigga that cat aint got nowhere else to go

Open your fucking door before you go to sleep and put earplugs in, you fucking queer. Leave those birds alone and stop being a selfish, spoiled little child.

What are you even blabbering about? So because something is "nature" you should let it be? It's also considered "nature" exercise everyday, get plenty of sunlight and eat plenty of vegetables and fruit. Somehow though I doubt you do any of those things.

They have jumbo size doors Im sure bro.

You absolute retards. Cats leave dead mice as an insult to their owners. It's their way of saying, "This is how you provide. So a better job feeding me." Research it instead of believing what your mommies told you, dummies.

>thats what cats do. they present their kill to their tribe.
holy shit. there are people who still believe that bullshit?

lol why are you lonely fucks so hell bent on trying to prove me wrong?

Is it really natural for birds to be active at night though? It's weird behavior, seems like a lot of creatures acting out. Animals are always the first sign of natural disasters

I run 5 miles every morning and I guarantee I eat more vegetables and fruit than you do. I grow my own. What point are you making here? What did this nonsensical comeback have to do with anything? Put earplugs in and stop being a whiny child.

>lonely fucks
What an odd retort to make, based on nonevidence whatsoever. One would almost think you were projecting.

i run 6 miles every day when the sun is in the middle of the sky and i own a farm and donate my extra goods to the homeless shelter. try harder

I'm such a pussy night time birds singing triggers me.

What's a purpose way for cats to dispose of mice then, eat them whole? This makes no fucking sense what you're saying here

You sir are a fine person in my book.

yeah but the only one thinking that is you

Sure you do, that's why you're such a bent out of shape faggot that's angry over wanting to stop fucking birds singing in the middle of the night for no reason

Seems like you're a bitch. Don't worry, I'll explain. Learn how to train the pets that you buy. If your pets can manipulate you (which the cat apparently can since you are worried about it thinking that you are ignoring it,) then you are a bitch that lets animals walk all over you (literally.) And that makes you unacceptable for owning an animal.

Well this is retarded on a lot of different levels but I'll bite, how exactly do you "train" a fucking cat, and what exactly am I training here? I enjoy her company and I don't mind her being in my room whenever she pleases. Seems like you're the bitch here if anything if you feel the need to power trip every single animal you come across. This isnt a fucking dog we're talking about.

overly concerned about whether or not you are dominant over your cat. humans can literally eat cats with no effort. youre just overaggressively attacking a nonsense viewpoint about nothing to try and sound like you have something important to say

earplugs

You fell of the edge with that one

its all in your head. just take your pills

Tell the police it sounds like a woman or children screaming and crying.

Point them to the neighbors

nice

Attached: 2347697320435.png (1265x664, 1.32M)

They came back because that's where they live.

You can get owl or eagle kites that work pretty well

Your damn cat shouldn't even be in your room. If my cat tries to come in my room, I spray it with a super soaker until it yells. Fuck that