The zombie apocalypse has just started. What do?

The zombie apocalypse has just started. What do?

Attached: Zombie.jpg (800x1200, 252K)

Kill myself

bullet to the fucking brain

If you can't beat em, join em

Attached: 77e97cc7af9d120d156edd86327867bf.png (636x900, 522K)

Suicide

Fuck stone and breslin

I cant stand Jesse Eisenberg

Just wandering down to my yacht with my babe and kit bag.
See yer suckers.

Run into a store, grab whatever I can. Find a well isolated area and stay there till the next day. Leave in the afternoon, and loot for supplies at night without using bright lights to avoid possible bandits nearby

Put on the most riot gear i can find, sharpen my teeth with a file, and tape knives to my hands. Hang a sign over myself that says "Fuck you brain-niggers," and then willingly infect myself.
I probably wouldn't survive very long, so I want to make it as hard as possible for everyone else.

fuck the zombies

fuck the first woman i see

I fear no zombie because I can
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 ▲󠛡 ▲

Attached: wow.jpg (800x450, 73K)

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲

Get the fuck out of Chicago

Between my neighbor and I, we have enough ammo to kill the entire town three times over and I'm quite sure we're not alone. An actual zombie apocalypse would only last a few hours, in reality. At least in places where the population is armed.

I live on a boat, so defend the dock for as long as possible then cast off and lie a ways off the coast until I can see how things are breaking.

1. find a functional mid-sized SUV in dark color, preferably hybrid - gear up with weapons, survival equipment, supplies.
2. get out of dense urban areas
3. get off the beaten path and establish a camp at least 2-3 miles away from everything.
4. stock supplies and do supply runs using alternative routes to not provide anyone any path to my camp.
5. eventually with enough supplies, find/steal catamaran, stock and set sail. must have hydro/solar for renewable, and water desalination system. bring enough gear to fish.
6. scan the coasts and remote areas - establish a new camp area on some remote island. might require killing the locals - it is what it is.
7. scavange nearby islands/mainland when needed.
8. die of old age.

rape a zombie

He makes money making fun of you. I heard he has a karate kid movie coming out that did it for me. Fuck this guy.

Follow the Shaun of the Dead method

get out of the city and head for the unpopulated wilderness. luckily i live in northern ontario, so unpopulated wilderness is literally 30min away

Nothing because there’s no way a disease that transmits through bite will overrun police and military response.

This because zombie shit is retarded garbage for kids

Attached: gxhiwnqmwqr21.jpg (1462x1600, 256K)