Got my new underwear today. What do you think anons

Got my new underwear today. What do you think anons

Attached: IMG_20190418_160314.jpg (2016x2104, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Attached: IMG_20190418_161739.jpg (2015x2402, 560K)

Don't all the little holes cause skin irritation?

O shit nice

I want you to pull your ball out of those and show me

Yeah they are taking a little getting use to lol.

So what do you think is the point of cute underwear that takes getting used to? Like if you're gonna have sex, then the underwear come off pretty quickly, and it's not like there's some situation where those underwear are acceptable and total nudity isn't. Just for posting pictures on the internet? And if so, then why stop at two?

I wear them to feel sexy is all. They aren't for all day everyday wearing. I will only wear them once or twice a week. I wear these type normally

Attached: 199eea2cc10e6e74ad5984f2d8a62b3daf5aaa80fdced3e05b3da0d7a12e59c2.jpg (1924x1723, 319K)

Maybe you should try wearing those (the ones with all the holes) to work or whatever, that would probably be a trip.

Oh I do plan on that. I just meant that they won't be an everyday thing. I only bought two pairs of these :) the others are black

I think you're a faggot

How do the black ones look? Better contrast?

Yeah the contrast definitely makes things stand out more, I've always had a thing for white underwear though

Well post them then

I'm not home right now, I should of taken more pics :/

Or maybe just boxers faggot

Everyone keeps saying faggot but OK actually straight and in a long term relationship with a women..

share the back view?

Attached: IMG_20190418_171301.jpg (1873x2162, 504K)

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

72n

thanks :) not a fan of the see-through, but love the rear-cut-hotpants kinda way. looks good user :)
own any thongs? for guys i mean.

I heard from an oldfag that back in the days there was some kind of running gag that "OP is always a faggot". How did they come up with that? Totally mad.

Faggot

I don't have any thongs, no. I plan on getting some soon though. I wear my GFs thongs from time to time though

I have some thongs, jackstraps, and trunks, from Clever. Gstring from Gregg Homme. Every girl Ive been with eats that shit up. I find it odd that girls like it as much as Ive seen.

not a big fan of crossdressing/female underwear stuff, but i like brands like "olaf benz" and "manstore" a lot. good quality thongs.

I don't like crossing dressing either. I just have a huge underwear fetish. Her panties from time to time is the only thing women related I wear. I have a nice collection of men's underwear I like now though

i can relate. certainly got the butt for it!
glad she accepts it too. social influence is a bitch at times (hurr durr oh no my man wears thongs, he must be a fagget)

Thanks! Yeah, it sounds weird but I deliberately keep in shape so that I look decent in them. You, still some double standards these days even in 2019

I like to wear mom's old panties. Make me feel like sex frequently