My friend is 17 and wants to take lsd was told off by a mutal friend saying " you couldnt handle it mentally or...

My friend is 17 and wants to take lsd was told off by a mutal friend saying " you couldnt handle it mentally or physically". My friend hasnt been depressed or anything in over a year and is doing pretty good for himself, he asked me but idk shit so what do you guys think ( he around 160 pounds and about 5'10 ish.)

Attached: JPEG_20181116_124924.jpg (1024x1011, 152K)

One time me and a mutual friend went to the sporting good store. I know it sounds strange but we purchased shoes. We both found pairs that fit very well. I wear a size 11. I hope this helps.

If he grabs the false thought, he will be changed forever. No one wants to know the truth

Hard to tell if it's real LSD anyway, pretty hard to find or just come by. Shrooms are better in every way.

I would recommend it to anyone once. The first few hours is a lot of laughing, but you can have life changing experiences during the comedown.

Wait till you're older or smarter. Whichever comes first

Shrooms are dog shit lsd is consistent and wonderful. It isnt hard to find either, you just never got gud.
Do the fucking drugs OP, you and your friend. Dont listen to normies about psychadelics, ever. Theyre all retarded.

Attached: 1555295054777m.jpg (1024x576, 125K)

Neither I'm sure.

You're taking something that's going to radically alter the chemistry of a brain that's in a crucial development stage, for a very temporary high. Go out and actually DO something , buy a motorcycle, do a burnout , climb a mountain , go live your life. I'd take 5th gear clutch up wheelies over being a weak babbeling fool anyday

you apparently are the one that never "got gud" you fucking monkey. Psilocybin is FAR better than lsd.

Attached: 4point1gee.jpg (640x640, 247K)

DMT is the best.

>he around 160 pounds and about 5'10 ish
your weight has no relation to how LSD works, and if a mututaal friend tells him he coudn't handle it you should trust him also taking LSD at 17 is a good way to fuck yourself up mentally for the rest of your life

stay away that shit aint no joke playa...had a really bad trip recently...very scary...lost all concept of reality and forgot major things about myself/life, and thought i wouldnt be able to get the info back. It really messes w ur head like that

if he really wanna trip (17yr olds arent generally obedient) tell him to try shrooms...its calmer and mellower from my exp

If he is currently in a good state of mind I say go for it. But remember setting and location are key when it comes to having a good trip. Make sure he has at least one trip sitter that is sober and try to be in a place free from authority and obligations. Put your phone on airplane mode. Just relax and explore your mind for the whole trip.

shrooms are more scary than acid imo
both are great though everyone should try them once
17 might be too young though idk

someone must never had good shrooms. just brew that shit in tea and you have a guaranteed good trip. but no, take lsd and hope for the best

Joe Rogan is that you?

Just do Ketamine or DMT. Trips last under 30 minutes. K you should do about 50-100 mg if it's your first time, you aren't going to get strong hallucinations, but it's a major disassociative. DMT will definitely give you a hallucination fill. It's nicer because sometimes on other psychedelics you just trip too long for your own comfort. At the same time being 17 it probably would be hard to find either one.

Lol...ketamine at 17? Great advice there fella

It has no comedown, no physically addictive attributes, what's wrong with it. People are so scared of it because of stupid stigma.

Plus acid these days are sometimes just research chemicals that people die on. Ketamine overdose is so rare.

What faggot? Dont do lsd, go do wheelies instead? Been watching too much fucking moto gp?

If you even have a family history of mental illness (on top of any you already have) stay the fuck AWAY from psychedelics. Psychedelics can cause latent mental illnesses to manifest much earlier than they could/would normally.

Everyone is this fucking thread is retarded, drugs aren't bad in controlled environments or administration. I'm 25 and took psychedelics when I was in high school and still turned out fine. They are literally doing so many fucking studies for psilocybe and depression right now.

There is a mental toll, if used irresponsibly. At 17 I was retarded as fuck, and very lucky to be 31 now.

Nice dude

Spot on m8

Played with my dog while tripping. She told me secrets about her life and stuff she has seen as a dog. She got really big and scared me though.