Clearly i'm ugly. i have sufficient evidence to know this as a fact. too ugly to have a gf? so far, yes...

clearly i'm ugly. i have sufficient evidence to know this as a fact. too ugly to have a gf? so far, yes, but it could also be aspergers or just being a shitty person.

the purpose of this thread is to help me identify objective flaws with my appearance so i can fix them and become hopefully "average" in terms of physical appearance. be truthful. for example, would i benefit from a nosejob?

and yes i need to lose weight, lots of weight. i'm aware of that. i'm just looking for everything i need to fix so i can get an idea of how much it'll all cost in plastic surgery, etc.

thank you.

Attached: IMG_6849.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youre not ugly.

bro youre not ugly. you look pretty average to me. you just look ridiculously depressed.

if you think it's being a shitty person, it's probably that. if you only have good intentions in life good people will come to you. you're not ugly whatsoever, i know way uglier dudes that are married. nose is fine, just work on yourself as much as you can. of course i mean mentally/emotionally, physically you're probably not that hard up but it does help to lose weight if you got too much extra. but girls like the pillow, rock hard abs i'm told are uncomfortable.

You're very ugly and should kill yourself.

Attached: 138500493056.jpg (177x264, 17K)

every time i post in any thread on soc, i am rated the ugliest. and true they may not give me 1's or 2's, but i'm always the ugliest.

so i believe there is sufficient evidence to support the claim that i am objectively ugly. i'm not upset by this, but i'd like ideas on how to fix it if possible.

I love this shit

lmao, the problem is posting on /soc/ to begin with. more like /soc/iopaths

i believe i have sufficient evidence that i am ugly. maybe the depression makes it worse but i don't know how to fix that either.

that's in comparison to others, you are objectively not ugly

try smile tho or upload more

Lmao

tbh you aint that ugly, if you took care of your beard and smoothed your skin out you'd be a solid 6/10, rn i think youre at 4.7/10

I’m not gay so I can’t be 100% percent certain. But 75% of dudes I seen with girls are uglier than you bro lol

i agree

I also agree

Yeah you are.

>if you only have good intentions in life good people will come to you
i mean i don't know what you mean. i don't know how i'd have bad intentions. i don't abuse people or do anything that bad.

Lose some pounds and smile more. You are a good looking chap.

eventually i will but i'm honestly not feeling super depressed today. feel clear headed for the first time in a long time.

i'm glad someone likes it.

I also agree as well

You’re not ugly you’re just fat

best advice here

You look fine, tf

Not even that much weight either. That's only if you want to look perfect. I'd say work on your social skills, in your current state you could get a girlfriend easily.

Make sure you smell nice as well.

summer came early...

i mean i don't know why they'd all be nice to each other and all put me at the bottom. there must be something to the idea that i'm actually ugly.
eh it's everyone in every thread. that's a pretty large sample size.

yes that is a big one. make sure you shower frequently and use deodorant

do you mean keep the beard shorter? how do you recommend i "smoothed your skin out" ?

asapergers here and but load of other shit. mother was on drugs and od/delivered me. dating sites. look for body type that you can mentally bang face etc other things you will have to settle. its all about settling. been settling with this one girl for almost 6 years. am i going to marry her nah am i going to pass my fucked up genes and have kids nope. anyways good luck trolled around on dating sites for couple years until i found the "settling one" if your looking for the perfect piece you will be forever alone. good luck!! if this is a real cry for help. and not some new fag looking for attention dont give up.

then something tells me you may as well go to stormfront and make a poll asking which is better white(1) or black(2) people

i don't browse /soc/ but is probably for fuckbois

you look fine

must just be retarded then i guess. i do think i'm ugly and that doesn't help

You're not ugly, your just fat. Start going to the gym and you'll feel better and you'll get a girl for sure.

i have been smaller before too and i still got rated 4/10 on soc like 100 lbs ago lol.

b/ro I am about to give you the best advice you'll get on here so listen up

You are not ugly; general maintenance is 75% of your attractiveness. Go on the ketogenic diet and you will shed about 20 pounds. The day you start this diet go get yourself a nice haircut and beard trim at the barber. This will start you off alrrady looking better and help your motivation.

As for your clothes, go get some button downs and some khaki shorts, im not talking frat boy bullshit, but a nice shirt from banana republic with some nice pants or shorts with some decent shoes to match. Ask the people who work there to help you dress theyd be happy to help.

As for the gf: girls are attracted to happiness as they want saomeone in their life who will make them happy as well as is confident enough to be happy with themselves. Work on yourself and the girlfriend will come. Technology such as tinder has made this very achievable. Get a connect and try to buy some MDMA and offer it to your tinder date in a non creepy way. it is the perfect drug to break down social barriers and chicks love drugs.

jesus i agree with everything except giving date drugs like there is no creepy way of not doing it. unless your bio has hey if you give me a chance i will give you free drugs for 1 date

i dont recommend you go on the ketogenic diet youll just gain the weight right back when you stop, focus on a healthier diet and work your way forward from there. im not gunna say exercise cause i hate exercise but if you want to lose weight thats probably the safest way to do it. also chicks dig buff dudes

i wasn't fending people off with a stick when i weighed 100 lbs less either :/

Oh. Well, you're beautiful to me

why am i always rated the ugliest and why haven't i hugged a girl then?

i have been complimented on the way i smell a handful of times in my life, i never leave the house unbathed

you arent ugly. you need to work on the inside you and stop worrying about the outside you. go to therapy and find coping mechanisms to help you feel better about yourself and your appearance. if you feel like you're a shitty person, then put actions in place to change that. also sexy ass beard btw

Focus on yourself and everything will fall in to place.

Don't worry about having a GF right now, from reading your post...it looks like other things may need more attention.

Worried about your looks? Other people have it worse. Look at midgets or those with horrible disfigurements...how do you think those people feel compared to you?

If you feel like you have a shitty personality, ask yourself why? Nobody is born a shit person, they learn that from their surroundings.

Work on yourself and live happy. Others will gravitate towards that. If you are depressed and pissed off all the time, nobody will want to be near you.

You haven't failed life, OP.

Always remember you had to beat millions of other sperm cells in order to become who you were today. You have the genes to succeed, now go out there and take on the world!

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 120K)

you offer when you all have been of a few dates don't offer over tinder lol

>why am i always rated the ugliest
cause youre going to /soc/ lol

for real though you look fine

good for you man. i tried dating sites and never once got a match.

>797653734
i did keto and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Its not sustainable forever but its an excellent way to jumpstart a path of weightloss

i did keto and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Its not sustainable forever but its an excellent way to jumpstart a path of weightloss

my main takeaway is that being fat is worse at this moment than being ugly.

well i screenshotted it to come back to it later, i don't think they make my size at banana republic lol but thanks.

get lost fag im sick of seeing your fucking face

Attached: 1515552032656.jpg (1080x1080, 583K)

thank you.

i have tried therapy, it didn't really work with me. i'm too much of a skeptic probably. thank you for the compliment.

>If you are depressed and pissed off all the time, nobody will want to be near you.
yeah i am generally depressed and nobody wants to be around me. who is that girl?

i'm asking for what specific things i need to do to fix my face so it isn't so bad.

:( why did everyone give up all at once

Not helping you. I'll just let society turn you crazy.

Trim your beard. Work out. That should be it in terms of appearance. Finding a girl that loves you and wants to stay with you no matter what can be the easiest thing on earth. But also the hardest. Its like winning the lottorie. You need luck.

mission accomplished
okay i'll trim it now. i don't know what i'm doing wrong. it's frustrating to see everyone find people and i have to be alone forever.

Femanon here, and if it makes you feel better a 24 yo one ;). No you are not ugly in my opinion. I don’t think plastic surgery is necessary, and I was never a girl that went for super muscly guys. What I do like? Confidence. For some reason a lot of men have it but they also can be kinda mean without realizing it. This is fine with your friends, but women are sensitive. We are raised differently, perceive signs differently. While some sarcasm can imply a loving relationships, to people who don’t know each other’s intimate quirks it can be...awkward, I have been put off by teasing and jokes before that looking back we’re obviously flirtatious.
I’ve found personally to that people have a harder time being fake or keeping up personas in places as oppossed to screens. Just kinda sucks cause even when you go out most ppl are just on there phones.

One of my best friends parents met each other when they were 36 & 40. I’ve never seen a stronger couple. Not everyone’s paths are the same. Don’t be discouraged.

i think i have accidentally been mean to people before, but never to a girl who i thought was interested in me.

I always see your threads I never get it honestly you aren't ugly hell, I think you're hot but anyway
Pretty much this and get out more. I agree with the whole depressed thing too, you can always pick up on things like that so smile more. Fake it till you make it my dude.

Shave, face yoga, fat based diet, and smile more.
Also from testable evidence, confidence goes a looong way. So wor on that.

i've seen plenty of guys who look like you with girlfriends.
your lack of self confidence is something you could work on, general confidence is gained by accomplishing things.
learn a useful skill, become good at it, even better if it is socially applicable.
expand your breadth of knowledge, take some courses in stuff you've never tried before.
practise talking with girls without the aim of sex or them being your girlfriend, just talk and become better at it.
hang out with a new group of people, meet them by doing new activities or going to new places and sticking with it for at least a few months, going every week.

No you don't need any plastic surgery, you have a symmetrical face. If you lose some weight you'll be fine. Most important think is to force yourself to think positively, don't have negative thoughts about your weight, that doesn't help anything, have positive thoughts about adding one new healthy food to your diet at a time, and over time you'll have a very healthy diet.
walk a lot, walk up stairs - that's a really good exercise. don't strain yourself, use 85% effort, and have plenty of rest.
make sure you are sleeping well, 7.5-9 hours a night in complete darkness.
remember, being social is a skill, and like any skill, it takes practice. stick at it and you will improve over the months. go to a social activity with males and females once a week, every week.

stop eating beef, sugar, and alcohol.

ride a bike

stop asking out arrogant white chicks

Lift some weights
Spend a year getting buff
Practice talking to people and holding a confident posture
Get a job and save some money

Being a man is hard. Which is why the successful men are hard men.

Attached: 3ec.jpg (600x399, 33K)

Just lose shit ton of fat and grow muscles. You will look 100 times more handsome

Closet faggot lol

This is fucking good shit. Truth.

thank you.

i've been fake smiling a lot lately, who knows.

You look good man! Just smile more and don't pretend to be like other people :)

Femanon here. You are clearly not ugly at all. Sure not a 10 but at least an 7. If you get a more happier attitude you could easy be a 8

Youre a normal looking guy. Theres a million ways to skin a cat it depends on what youre prepared to do or overlook in order to get what you want.

You have good hair and fairly symmetrical face. Apart from giving your beard some clean edges and shaping your eyebrows all I can recommend is losing that weight. It'll come off your face too, thinning it out

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

9m

U need to be self confident, girls are just gonna try a relationship if it seems safe and if the man doesn't seems depressed or something like that...
Try to get a little bit drunk and then go to a club and try to flirt and get the phone number of a girl that seems interested in u.
btw... How old r u?

I've seen way uglier dudes get girlfriends. You probably just activate autism.exe every time a girl is interested.

look like a normal dude what are you talkin about ugly for? stop being a chick worrying about what you look like

This dudes been posting this for years newfag. Now I’m going to tribute that pic.

You are a bear bottom and need a nice ass-fucking. Admit it. Go gay. Problem solved.

Shave that shit off from under your nose and lip. Leave the beard but trim it. Tighten up the sides (haircut either 2-0, probably a 1 length). Drop sum weight to slim your face and chew sugar free gum to make your jaw slightly more defined

But the best thing you can do is smile. No joke smiling more will make you more attractive

Hard men struggle to piss in regular toilets

Yeah I agree with the other anons. You just have a negative face and women are generally more sensitive to body language. Well anyway if you are dead set on getting plasic surgery I say do it to deal with the loose skin you might have after losing weight. Better use of your money though do a pua bootcamp I recommend street attraction. Also buy a suit like a nice a really nice tailor suit that maches your style. Anyway good luck Yea Forumsro hope for the best.

Bro just do some exercise

Attached: 1517800765412.gif (554x400, 46K)

My guy listening to /soc/ isn’t evidence for shit. You aren’t bad looking, you look pretty average. I know there’s no magic pill to gain self confidence but honestly self confidence and some improved social skills would absolutely land you a gf.

Agreed. Average face just need to get that hair styled and lose about 40 pounds? Can’t tell from just the face pic. Get on a calorie deficit, cook your own food, and start lifting shit. You’ll get there bud, and for god sakes, don’t get plastic surgery. That’s ridiculous and expensive.

Turn that frown upside down!

Attached: Misspelled_b77aaf_1295468.jpg (780x4452, 546K)

Is that him? If it is he looks a lot worse in this picture.

Attached: uglyaf.jpg (722x715, 114K)

I’m uglier than you and for some reason a beatiful funny loving girl bothers with me, so there’s still hope.

Dude your face isnt the problem. I know its kind of a catch 22 but to get girls you need be happy but be happy need girl.
But wait... This is bs the problem is and not just you Yea Forumsro but too many ppl are focused on girls trust me but there is more to life than that. There really is. And once you can lose your focus on that you can start to appreciate the beauty there is.

Thats so shitty

It is pretty fucking shitty.

Find an aspidyke.

Problem solved

Yes, fat is worst, then poor, then ugly

Your ugly on inside. Try work on that.

This is kinda wrong. Sometimes at first you have to force yourself to act how you want to be as opposed to how you are currently. Never how you think people want you to be but how you want to be. Besides people in general dont like approval seeking pussies. They usually like people who dont give a fuck. And why is that? Because people who dont care about being judged know how to have unbridled fun. And thats really cool.

U are not ugly bitch... anike and you are sexy

Ufff

*smile

dude, you aren't unattractive. Your face is fine, and you have a great beard. Do something different with your hair though.

Holy shit dude. Ive seen you a long ass time ago and comparing you now, you look so much better. Just fucking lift. youre already bulky so you wont look like a scrawny fag. you have some chad genetics, believe it.
Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again

You look exactly like my dad and obviously he fucked at least one bitch in his life. Work on your self esteem, go get a fade haircut or something

being less fat helps.

being a fatty indicates certain life style choices and behaviors, and since when is being a fatty attractive?

start with that, and you'll probably never achieve that so don't even bother trying anything else

Your not ugly my guy just try to not looks so miserable. Atleast you got a nice beard. I cant grow shit on my face but strands.

Get earrings/piercings. But the right ones though. You re average

Jesus h Christ just hit the gym you retard, it's not rocket science. Go keto for the first four months of training, watch athleanx on jewtube for easy exercises and that's it. Look wise it's the only thing you need to do (apart from not dressing like a mongoloid, just go for. Plain single colored t-shirts and some jeans and you're golden)

3 things that make everyone look better
>stay in shape
>groom yourself, shave, comb your hair, deodorant, etc.
>more confidence

I know this is strange advice, but... skin care? Sounds like shit for faggots but believe me. It worked for me. Not saying you need it because you dont, but it s just my weird advice.

OP, yes, the gym is always a good idea. Drinking water instead of soda/juice/beer, etc can help a lot. Portion control and healthier meals helps a lot too. But ultimately, you have the build of a large person. You can tone up, but you're still going to be a big fuckin dude. Spend some money on clothes for big dudes. Get it tailored and take good care of it. Wear your t-shirts and sweatpants around the house, but when you leave, dress smart. You've got a better chance of landing a latina gf than a white gf, but I'm assuming you're not super picky. Wear bright, bold colors, and keep a smile on your face. Your default emotion is now "jolly."

Have you ever considered growing your hair and looking like one of those metalheads

have you ever considered that, left to her own devices, with nobody to answer to, your mother derives incredible pleasure from gargling semen?

Have you tried not being you?

Changing your apperence wont make a difference at all... Its your character you gotta change, everyone can do that

At least she's not gay like your mom

If you lost weight and gained some confidence you could be slingin bitches. Dont give up. It takes time but you can have a crazy happy life in the future

Just smile more, in a non-creepy way.

Youre not ugly but u send out Bad vibes in that Pic. Smile genuine