>graduate hs, have minimal contact with him through snapchat for about a year
>last I hear he's joining the Army in the summer of 2015
>be me, 24
>haven't had alot of friends since hs
>working to get by, hate life
>now left to wonder
>thinking about the guy
>haven't heard from him in almost 4 years

Fuck, Yea Forums, I miss him. I want to know how he's doing these days. He's one of the only people that actually tried to work with my "emotional wall" bullshit and I didn't let him in. He would've been a great friend. I just want to see him again, make sure he's doing okay. I want to make things up to him.

Attached: 1510207755157.jpg (845x555, 110K)

suck a dick and learn to write better op

Just call him or something, jesus fucking christ

I can’t, I lost contact with him 4 years ago

tits or gtfo

What happened to your snap? Also tits or gtfo

Maybe you should've paid attention to him back then you entitled fucking loser bitch

can't find this guy on facebook?

There are no girls on Yea Forums, get baited newfags

Let it go. People come and go from your life and it will be that way for most your adult life. If he joined the Army he probably has an STD now anyway.

bumping for tits

>ignore normal guy
>wait for chad to like you
>chad doesn't like you
>cry for attention on Yea Forums

you'd have just friendzoned the poor bastard, im glad he dropped content.

Based

Honestly, you probably everyone a huge favor by making him improve himself on his own. Bro’s now defending his country even though it includes femcels like you that probably didn’t give him two seconds of your time when he needed it.

Thank god he was able to get himself together (ON HIS OWN) and didn’t wind up in this miserable shithole

>inb4 implying this fucking bullshit is real
Why dont you try with people you know that knew him, ask on facebook or whatever dumbass social network. If you are that interested to contact him or at least to know what happened with him, start a bullshit conversation with anyone who might know anything about him, shit even relatives. Then dont talk to them ever again, easy as that.
Also tits or gtfo

Attached: 1537334931589.gif (500x338, 439K)

Tits or GTFO. This post is also worthless drivel

user why do you girls do this? this happened to me years back. I still think about her, but I've got a job and moved on from there. But still, is it so hard to let your guard down

He erased all social media before going to boot camp, and most of my high school friends have either stopped altogether too, fallen out, or just don’t know. It fucking sucks, every place is a dead end

nice dubs
post tits
also, what about family members??

Tits and timestamp you stupid fucking cunt, post it or kys

I don’t want to speak to them, from what he said they had a rough relationship and weren’t happy with his enlistment. My theater teacher recieved a post card from Germany around Christmas 2016, but she retired that summer and I don’t even have contact with her now. It’s dead ends all over

Heh, I also did that after a dissapointing turn of events with a previous relationship. Im not implying that he went through something like that as well, but based on that he might feel that nobody wants to know about him and viceversa.

Well, I wont be holding my breath about "somehow" being able to contact him by any traditional methods as social networks and that kind of crap. You might as well try with a relative, besides if you care that much, what do you have to lose?

Also, what makes you think he has not changed?
if het got away from you, do you think that he'll see you as he used to?
Pd. TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1537246475768.jpg (550x633, 34K)

OP here, can't believe you turbo virgins believed I was a girl.

Attached: 1544936300287s.jpg (250x219, 11K)

How did this guy “gradually leave you alone”? What did he do that make you feel he distanced himself?

Around the end of my junior year, while I was directing him for a group scene he had taken some deep look as if he had gone straight into my soul and then gave the greatest expression of shock and sadness, as if he had made some awful revelation. He had then just talked with the other handful of guys whenever he could for the rest of the year. I ended up in the same theater class again with him the next year, where early on he felt uncomfortable having to act as my boyfriend for another scene. He eventually lost passion for Theater all together and left the class after the fall semester. That was in late 2013, and I haven’t talked to him face to face since then. I graduated 6 months later and his Snapchat sort of became background noise until one day in around March ‘15 he announces he’s enlisting in the Army. The last post I saw from him was in late June at the ATL Airport that year

“Felt uncomfortable having to act as my boyfriend for another scene”
I don’t know if that’s peak inceldom or the most brutal friendzone

stream is boring a shit, I'm going back to my trap thread

TL;DR femanon bitches about a man that’s now better off without her or anyone else from his childhood/adolescence, save a teacher, femanon is probably only bitching now because she has developed a femdom fetish because of the lack of control in her own life and is so deprived and desperate she’s going on a wild goose chase to find the only possible candidate she ever knew despite him now living a happy and healthy adult life

PS: Shut the fuck up femcel, tits or gtfo

This faggot is LARPing. Post your tits with a time stamp (Month Day Year Time of your current location) to prove you're not LARPing.