My ex knocked me up and left me so now I'm 3 weeks pregnant and all alone. I'm 18, Still in high school. What do I do?

My ex knocked me up and left me so now I'm 3 weeks pregnant and all alone. I'm 18, Still in high school. What do I do?

Attached: image.jpg (617x745, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits and timestamp

Stop asking btards for advice. Do you have parents?

Self abort the bitch by getting super drunk a few weekends in a row. works out everytime

Is your boyfriend a nigger?

Have the kid and raise it to not get knocked up at 18

hit the abort nite

Why are you 18 in high school? Anyway, you knew the risks when you got "knocked up." So deal with it.

abort

Paige?

Do this favor to humanity.

Attached: pretty-death-hang-rope-big.jpg (550x1024, 200K)

Fall down the stairs in a happy little accident

kill yourself you dumb whore.

Attached: boomer.jpg (325x504, 36K)

Well, if you want to have the child because it's wrong to kill it in your worldview, my advice would be to enter a nursing school and become a nurse. Or weed delivery driver.

don’t listen to the other fuckers on here. this is serious but they’re just gonna ask for nudes. my advice would be to go to a planned parenthood center and talk to someone there that can help you. idk if you want to abort or not; that’s up to you. i would recommend talking to your ex’s parents and also possible exposing him.

Attached: 65E1C66D-D441-4D28-B47F-44DA7B89BE82.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Find crack and smoke as much of it as possible to kill off your dumb ass offspring.

Then find a rich Jewish guy and marry him cause he's good wit money and will take care of you.

I remember this copypasta

Abort but first suck my dick

Lol your life is officially ruined OP. Just post tits already

This post is cancer and reeks of putrefaction.

Knock your ex up and leave him. That'll show him.

You look sexy, you should have no trouble finding a guy who wilk help if you choose to have the kid.

So first you need to down a whole bottle of vodka and then throw yourself down the stairs once you reach the bottom of the stairs start beating the shit out of your stomach, and that's what I call a home abortion

You didn't even have to post your face, dumb whore. But you did it anyways expecting to get attention praise, right?

I hope you have a miscarriage.

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

Attached: images (24).jpg (225x225, 12K)

>i would recommend talking to your ex’s parents and also possible exposing him.
what if the dad left and the mom got killed in a drive-by so now the boyfriend lives on the streets

get an abortion and send the bill to his mother

based

Attached: 1546732898329.png (500x587, 113K)

Take laxatives until you shit out babby. You'll get abs at the same time too. If you eat the baby you'll get abs even faster

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I’ll marry you

>3 weeks pregnant

Who's this?

Carcinogenicity levels critical. Reek of putrefaction over the safe limits.
Also, the idea of your dna spreading any further into the gene pool is very disturbing, indeed. Have a wonderful day.

tits or gtfo

sage

>I'm 18
tits rn

Gonna need a timestamp on that picture or I call bullshit on all of this.

Go back to Tumblr.

Attached: dsadsa.jpg (514x522, 30K)

lmao, neck yourself you parasite

Is this the ex?

If this is you check facebook

>parasite
wat

be a good slut and camwhore for Yea Forums

women get knocked up and end up on welfare

Just accept that you fucked up and try again with your life in 18 years

Attached: 1446107746890.png (500x382, 213K)

what a massive faggot you are. I hope your mother gets raped by a pack of wild nignogs.

Attached: whiteknight.png (645x511, 39K)

Abort asap.. seriously go get it got rid

Everyone in this thread is troll'd

No tits, no timestamp, just a bunch of desperate Anons whipping out their attention sticks.

This.

And this is not the first time I see her bloody face on Yea Forums. Probabily some cheap neckbeard troll in direct need of attention (and still reeks of putrefaction).

Abortion. Also tits or GTFO

Gang bang with unlimited cream pies.. what's going to happen get pregnant?

this has already been posted before but nice try

this

white knights should be culled

Attached: kMve9p5.jpg (750x537, 31K)

Put kid up for adoption.
Or donate to the military so the kid can be raised a super soldier :DDDD

Kill the fetus you dumb motherfucker. It's a ball of worthless cells, but soon it will be a ball of worthless cells you can't legally dispose of, and it will ruin your life.

Looks like Bran from game of thrones but with long hair

get an abortion - im pretty sure you can do it low key without anyone knowing. even if you think you could maybe keep the baby, you have so much potential in college and in life and you shouldn't waste it being a mother.

I still like that home abortion idea from that one guy he seems pretty cool and like he knows what he's talking about×D

That's what you get for fucking a nigger, bitch.

PWND

Attached: 5.png (952x219, 46K)

Feetus deletus

You could show us your nudes, while your body is.tight!

I was feeling sad so I masturbated but I'm still feeling sad.

do you want a sugga daddy ? kik me at joedd41

Begone repost fag

Who wants too see my dick?