Be me

>be me
>24 depressed
>virgin
>talking to therapist
>receptionist comes in, so she puts her notepad down
>see that she wrote "involuntary celibate" on the bottom

Like what the fuck? Can she do that? I thought this incel shit was a fucking internet joke. What the fuck do I say? Should I find a new therapist? I'm fucking livid

Attached: Pepe Enough.png (300x192, 60K)

Attached: 1555352940341.png (226x274, 82K)

I mean, being an "involuntary celibate" isn't good for your mental health, so they noted it down.

Are you celibate?

ask out the receptionist on a date. alternately tell you therapist you think you need a sexual surrogate. it's like legal prostitution.

Being an incell isn't good whats the problem

poe's law in action. there are tards here who really believe this shit and it's not an insignificant number

it's not like I'm trying to be celibate... girls just always go for chads

women only like chads

why would she write that shit down in the first place?

Prove them wrong op, anyone can get laid

first of all stop using Yea Forums terms like 'chad' and you have a chance

Attached: 1551781418993.jpg (610x813, 328K)

well I'm on Yea Forums dipshit

>well I'm on Yea Forums dipshit
so? i don't use the word chad and i browse here, in fact it's exactly what reddit incels use.

it's a reductionist word and will help you remain a loser forever.

Pretend like you didn't see
Next session tell her you feel totally unwanted and don't have the confidence to try and approach girls
Tell her you desperately just need someone to 'show you the ropes' and then maybe you could be ok
Tell her you might an hero otherwise
Imply that if only someone you trusted was kind enough to help you, it could change your life
Keep pushing until she either offers to help (unlikely win) or says something like "I'm sorry but I'm not sure how I can help with that" (most likely)
Explain she could help with just a little of her time, to make you feel wanted instead of worthless.
You get the idea user. Do it.

Lurk moar

She would write it down if she thought it could be a problem for you (looks like she was right) but she could also just be writing down key ideas of things you've said

no thanks, i'm no match for your level 100 wizardry

Attached: ul6sl6o594721.png (588x526, 145K)

How the fuck are people virgins nowadays, just lower your standards and avoid controversial conversation topics

If you’re a 24 year old virgin, and if you have the desire to have sex, than you are not volunteering to stay sexless. Her statement is accurate.

Attached: CCNhWahUkAA_2gT.jpg (803x688, 68K)

The word reductionist is a reductionist word, it makes you sound pompous and arrogant. You're probably some kind of faggot.

youre right this guy is beneath even my half dead fish , he should be monitored like should of been

Incel is a problem for a lot of younger men. Like a lot. (You are not alone.) She probably just wrote it down to note some issues you're having and to connect them to a larger body of research that might have something to say about solutions for you to try.
If it bothers you, just bring it up at the next session and see what she says.

But if someone monitored him, we would have the memes user.

lol good luck buying a firearm now. You've certainly been reported to the authorities as a potential domestic terrorist. You've already fucked yourself pretty hard here, but my best advice is to wait a few days then call and cancel. Tell them you're feeling better and that you've started exercising and going to church. You do any more of these sessions and you're risking being involuntarily committed.

Additionally, he reduced the supply of labor and demand for goods and services thereby allowing me to command a higher salary and diminishing the costs of everyday products. I'd call that a silver lining.