If you nut in a one-night stand and she later somehow finds your info, contacts you...

If you nut in a one-night stand and she later somehow finds your info, contacts you, saying she's pregnant and it's yours. Can't you just deny it? Refusing to give a DNA/blood test? Like if can't proven to yours, you can't get pressed for child support, right?

Attached: 1554771676142.png (651x650, 739K)

i mean, it depends?

If they can serve you with a court order they can compel you to respond, user.

What do you mean court order? You could get actually legally forced to take a fucking paternity test??

This is the correct answer.

bro, when the baby comes out lookin just like you and she posts comparisons you finna look like an asshole.

Yes.

Did you nut in a ONS? Jesus...

fuck yes you can

If she says you and she got together some night and she knows where you life she can ask the court to force you to take a paternity test. Your defense will be that it wasn't you, and she'd be forced to describe the circumstances, and then you could pretty easily prove you weren't there. It's pretty easy to prove she's lying.

>cums inside girl
>expects girl to no pregat
nigga, you dumb

Lawfag here

What state are you in?
Have you confirmed to her that you may be the father?
How long after the encounter did she tell you she was pregnant?

I had a one night stand with a really hot girl who was also an engineer, we banged on friday, and the following saturday she asked me to take the condom off. I didn't nut because she said she wasn't on birth control. I was really planning on having a long term relationship with her and about a week later she calls me to meet her and tells me she doesn't want to go out with me anymore and now that I think about it I kind of wish I nutted in her.

Attached: D2MC2mtUkAAFEHv.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

>thisfaggothadanicedream.exe

Nah nigga. The court can compel you and put you in jail if you refuse. Go on Maury and rehearse a victory dance, let us know when your episode will be on. Chances are it’s not yours.

Virgin, this is not a problem a normal person would have. Try to research your role-plays better.

NEET detected.

This was me with my now wife and mother of my kids. Wife was out of my league. I came in her multiple times to trap her. It took about a month of not using a condom to knock her up. She ended miscarrying, but we got married when we found out. Now happily married 9 years.

Fuck off and die reddit nigger

Michigan and hell no! I told her she was insane and hung up. I havn't seen this girl in almost a year and half. That isn't 9 months. Weird time to contact someone for this. She's full of it

Mother can file a paternity action to legally establish the fact that you are the father. Or, in some states, the state government can file the action on her behalf if she is receiving aid from the state (to prevent the child from effectively becoming a ward of the state). You will be required to answer the action that is filed by the mother or the state; if you don't, the judge may give a default judgment, and you might go to jail. If you do answer the complaint, and you contest paternity, then the judge may order a DNA test to establish paternity. You're not getting out of this one, OP. Better get that child support ready (or go to jail).

Holy shit you're fucking illiterate.

>Lrn2EngNigger

This is how the inbred propagate.

The trailer drama escalates.

TL;DR you're fucked OP

I am machinist and she is a teacher. She’s now a sahm. I was in the Navy subforce when I met her. I didn’t want to die without having offspring. I also wanted a woman of good stock. Sluts trap men all the time. Why can’t we?

This is what happens when you stick your dick in garbage. You produce more trash people.

No cops are gonna come busting down my door for a fucking paternity test. You're all fucking with me... what I get for asking on here.

mfw I could be happily married right now

Attached: surrahsenders.jpg (3000x2215, 529K)

Because now your child will be some fucked up worthless wigger faggot cause your ex will definitely hook up with a nigger.

Yes, they could with a judgment against you and subsequent arrest warrant.

She's probably just fucking with you, but if you get hit with service of process to appear in court, you'd better go.

Just look out if it comes out black.

Look on the bright side, you get to lose your son or daughter after you pay up.

They're capable of worse and they do what they want

You still can try. You know to save your family and the rest of your adult lives and old age.

Truth. Bitches love to tell white men the baby is their’s and then the kid comes out black. He slit will continue to lie about how her grandma is a full blooded Cherokee, which is why the kid is dark. Don’t believe it.

Just who in the actual fuck did you banged?

Nigger, yes they can. It’s called contempt of court and when a warrant is issued, they will go to your known address and hangout. They will arrest you.

My old boss was married to a half Puerto Rican/ half white slut and he was white. His “daughter” is dark AF. She claimed it’s her Indian heritage and his Italian dna.

He is beta and refuses to get the test, because already raised her and they’re divorced. He knows though.

Well, for starters just ignore her.

Women are always in the hunt for some free meal. Don't be the fucking loser that gives in to their bullshit.

If you are 90% sure you are not the father odds are you are not and she is full of shit.

Worse case scenario, keep contact with a good lawyer specialized in this shit.

This is how we justify our salaries motherfucker. Or do you think we gotta sit on our assess eating donuts and watching CSI on netflix all freaking day long?

Wear rubbers next time.

Just great. Another example of why you should never trust a cunt.

Communicate with her only through social media. When she requests further contact information, respond with “bitch, if you can find me”. Then create a meme using your face superimposed on Waldo in a where is Waldo spread. She should get the hint after that.

Murder maybe