StoryTiem! The rules are simple...

StoryTiem! The rules are simple, if our heroine summer gets impregnated or is forced to orgasm she loses! Make wise choices and get good rolls to keep Summer's purity intact!

Attached: c7fb510339ffb9ff1bd418ce981b0fd5.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summer wakes up to the sound of her alarm. It's the first day of summer after her freshman year of college. Of course, she needs to do something over the summer that will ensure her resume looks good.
a) Volunteer with an aid organization in Africa
b) Tutor middle school boys at the local middle schoo
c) Visit her cousins, deep in rural Appalachia

Not sure how to play but let's get this cunt pregnant

B

You pick an option, like
A will have an interracial theme, B will be shota, and C will be hills have eyes/redneck breeding theme

Oh well I got trips so I say b
Post more pics too faggot

go with c she might be an incest fuck also more pics

Summer remembers! She was going to volunteer to help tutor kids at the middle school! She gets in her car, and drives to the middle school. She is wearing her cute, summer outfit, a tank top with short jean shorts. Summer arrives at the school and looks around, it looks terribly maintained, with a crumbling facade. She is nervous, but walks in. There in the front office is the principle. He is overweight, and looks like he was asleep at his desk.

"huh? What do you want?" He asks.
"I'm Summer, I'm here to tutor the kids"
"Oh, okay. Well as I'm sure you know, the only kids here are the remedial and misbehaved ones, but I'm sure you will do fine."

He continued. "I need you do help out with three things

a) Help the nurse with some kids complaints
b) Go over algebra and Michael and Jamal
c) Help clean out the basement.

Attached: D02.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

>c

A

B

C

Summer decides to help clean out the basement first. That seems easy and straight forward. The principle points the way to the door, and reminds her to watch her step.

She makes her way down slowly, it is pitch black.Summer begins to grope for a light bulb

Roll a dexterity test for Summer! (50)

Attached: BF8.jpg (974x974, 112K)

Congrats on trips. Roll

Roll

roll

>666
>66
Nice job satan

Holy shit this thread sucks

66=Success

Summer stumbles over a paint can, nearly tipping it over, but catches herself and instead finds the light. She turns it on, revealing a basement crowded with junk from years past.She starts to move the boxes, and sort the items. It is hard work, and Summer is starting to break a sweat. She sees an old baseball glove tucked far under a shelf. She crawls underneath to reach it

Roll an agility test for Summer! (50)

Attached: P8.jpg (1280x1280, 202K)

Sorry, taking care of some stuff. Done now and focused on the story

Roll

54=Pass!

Summer reaches for the gloves, for a moment she thinks she will get stuck in under the shelf, but she wiggles free, when she turns around there is are two boys standing there, no older than 14, clutching a pack of cigarettes

a) You boys aren't supposed to be down here
b) Are those cigarettes! Give them to me right now
c) If you help me out, I won't report you

Attached: sfsefsef1.jpg (341x455, 28K)

Hurry this shit up I can't fap to this
Roll

C

A

"If you help me clean this basement, I won't report you"

Roll a persuasion test for Summer
Low- 0-33
Med 34-66
High 67-99

Attached: Summ15.jpg (1080x1350, 433K)

Rawl

34- Medium

You guys are great at keeping Summer safe.

The boy look at one another, then at Summer. They take off running up the stairs. Summer huffs in frustration. Damn kids. She has to clean the basement by herself. She finishes the job, but it is tiring (Exhaustion all combat rolls get -5%)

What is next?
a)Help the school nurse
b) tutor the boys in Algebra

Attached: Summer 6.jpg (1080x1350, 155K)

B

A

Summer decides that those two poor boys who need help in Algebra are who need her now. She heads to the room where the boys are studying. It is small, with no windows and just a table, a few chairs, and cabinets with school suppies. Michael is a fat white kid of 13, and Jamal is a skinny black kid the same age.

"Hello boys, I'm Summer, I'm going to help tutor you" The boys look her body up and down. Summer knows when she is being stared at.

"lets get to work boys." She sits next to Micheal and begins to go over the problems.

Roll a perception test (65)

Attached: Summer 11.jpg (1080x1349, 195K)

Two votes B

Roll

Roll

11= Fail!

Summer doesn't notice that Jamal is sneaking up behind her, She turns to see the boy has his phone out, and the screen shows a downblouse picture of Summer's tits!

"Delete that right now!" Summer yells, but Jamal jerks the phone away. "I'll delete it if you french kiss me right now!"

That's disgusting, summer thinks to herself, but she needs that pic deleted.

a) Try to grab the phone from him
b) Kiss Jamal.
c) Threaten to report them both.

Attached: Summer2.jpg (607x455, 34K)

Can we have Summer get her belly button pierced before the next tutoring session, and wear a crop top to that next session, basically showing it off to the boys?

A

A

b

A

A

"give me that phone right now!" Summer lunges at the boy, but he pulls it away

"That's my phone, and you aren't getting it you bitch!"

Summer is now in combat!
Roll to determine the strength and potency of both boys!

Attached: Summer3.jpg (300x300, 20K)

roll for Jamal

Roll

Roll k

Roll

B

bump

Jamal 8/4
Strength of 8= summer will need good rolls to beat him
Potency of 4= slightly under average cock, she can get fucked for a while before cumming

8/8 for Michael
8 Strength
8 potency.

Summer looks at the two boys, both have stood up and are between her and the door.
a) Push Jamal (80)
b)Push Michael (80)
c)Kick Jamal (90)
d)Kick Michael (90)

Attached: Summer4.jpg (201x251, 12K)

A

Roll for A!

D

do you have anything in lower resolutions retard?

post more bikini pics

A

nudes

02 (-5% exhaustion)= 0 EPIC FAIL
Summer attempts to push Jamal down to the ground but the black boy steps out of the way, and Summer falls onto her stomach. Michael grabs hold of her feet. "Hold her Michael!" Jamal yells
a) Kick free (75)
b)Punch Michael (80)
c) Punch Jamal (90)

Attached: Summer14.jpg (640x800, 63K)

A

Roll for A

Roll

52=Fail!

Uh Oh Summer

Summer attempts to kick free, but it is useless, Michael has her feet firmly held. She looks up to see that Jamal has taken a pair of scissors from one of the desks. "Lets get that shirt off you, Ms. Summer. I want to see your boobs!" They boys says, grinning. Summer's eyes are wide with fear.

a) Kick free (75)
b)Punch Michael (80)
c) Grab Scissors (70)

Attached: Summer5.jpg (1080x810, 115K)

C

a

C! Roll for C!

C

C

first two rolls were 89 and 99 wtf dm

Internet connection was spotty, I didn't see them

You are correct

"The first "Roll for A" was me telling him to roll for A. Choice and rolls are separate.

this bitch better get naked soon

aye, fuck all these other nerds

I would personally combine those since a roll is already happening when a player makes the choice

73! Success!

Summer grabs the scissors from Jamal. Jamal looks scared at Summer waves the scissors menacingly.

a) Kick Free (75)
b) Threaten Michael (40 persuasion)

Attached: Summer7.jpg (1080x810, 110K)

B

I see the efficiency of that, but I think it opens the door for more engagement with the thread. Lets it be a collective effort.

B

B

B it is--Go and Roll!

Roll

i agree. as long as its consistent
roll

B

Roll

Summer cuts off Jamal’s genitals

roll for this lmao

09!
Summer, you are too cute to threaten anyone

"Let me go, right now, or I will cut you!" Summer says, in her most threatening voice.

Michael just laughs. "You really going cut me, Ms. Summer?"

a) Actually cut him (65)
b) Kick Free (75)
c) Cut Jamal's Genitals (80)

Attached: Summer8.jpg (750x936, 87K)

A

C

B

A selected Give me a roll!

B

c

Roll

Roll C

Roll

C

Summer cuts off Jamal’s genitals and impregnates herself

29! Fail

Godammit Summer

Summer takes a feeble swing at Michael, but the boys easily slaps the scissors out of her hand. It wasn't a total loss. Her legs are free!

a)Dive for the scissors (50)
b)Push Michael (80)
c) Push Jamal (80)

Attached: Summer9.jpg (750x936, 112K)

A

C

A selected! Give me a roll!

Fuck off faggot

/roll

A

Roll

Agreed I hate those guys so much I waste precious seconds of my life clicking captchas and typing this

Horry Sheeet dis numbers suck ass.

Ur mum

no u

Attached: E47916DA-9195-4E23-987E-A713FFE9F2EA.jpg (452x818, 105K)

jokes on u i love peen

C'mon dm

A

Roll

48!
No! Summer

Summer dives for the scissors, spawling herself across the floor. She feels them in her fingers when Jamal reaches down and snatches them out of her hands.
Summer swears as as she feels Michael grab her legs. she feels Jamal sit on her as the cold steel of the scissors press against her back

a) Buck her hips to drive him off (60)
b)Kick Legs free (70)

Attached: Summer10.jpg (1080x971, 83K)

OP ded?

This is awesome. I am having a great time

B

A

Faggit

Is every roll out to get Summer fucked by chimp dick?

A

B it is ! Give Summer a roll!

fyi her insta is sumisnotonfire

Roll

rollin

No, I wanna see her fight back and cut those niggas

roll

26! Fail
Uh oh Summer.

Summer bucks her hips wildly in an attempt to shake the black boy off of her, but he keeps her pinned,. She feels the scissors start to work their way through her top. It makes short work of the thin fabric. She an suddenly feel the black boys hands on the bare skin of her back. She feels Jamal position the scissors at the waist line of her shorts.

b)Kick Legs free (70)

Attached: Summer12.jpg (1080x810, 97K)

Roll!

That's northport bay long island btw

B

B it is! Give us a roll!

roll

B

Roll!

interesting thread, OP. well done

The best comment to come out of this thread

I really don’t understand how he is scoring this. He blames it on a shitty internet connection but I think this girls brother wants to play out this sick and twisted fantasy.

God speed Op

Guessing you live near there

10! Fail!

Summer is running out of time guys!

Summer thrashes her legs to kick free, but the fat boy holds fast. She feels Jamal start to cut away at her shorts. She feels the cold steel of the scissors as the brush down the crack of her ass, stripping her down to her thong underwear.
"Whoa" Boy boys are awestruck at the adult woman's lithe, nearly naked body. Both boy's cocks begin to harden. Summer knows only a thin layer of fabric is protecting her

b)Kick Legs free (70)

Attached: Summer13.jpg (201x251, 9K)

The score is the last two numbers of each post.

A

roll

roll

yea there already was a roll here

B

53! Barely a pass! Go Summer!
Summer bucks her hips, and Jamal loses his balance, flying off of her, sending the scissors flying.

a) Kick her legs free (60)
b) lunge for scissors (50)

Attached: Summer20.jpg (750x421, 60K)

B

a

roll

were gonna save you summer

This shit went from impregnation to salvation

Roll

81!

You guys sure are. Summer lunges for the scissors and grabs a hold of them. She turns to Michael, her face filled with rage. The boy looks scared, and turned on but seeing Summer, clad only in the thong, threatening him

a) Cut him (55)
b)Cut Jamal's genitals (65)
c) Threaten them both (45)

Attached: Summer21.jpg (750x937, 52K)

Summer WILL NOT carry a niglet.

C

C it is! Roll for it!

Roll!

B

if dubs you have to do b

rip

ffs Summer cant get a brake

Attached: go-niglet-go.jpg (250x238, 13K)

Attached: 9d559ba7735e3c3373dc4831e1a7d8fdcf649682eceb9239c1be55b567d38024.jpg (450x293, 47K)

8 min OP? come on

26 Fail!
No! Summer! You were so close!

"Get off of me!" Summer says, trying to be more convincing than the last time. As she waves the scissors at Michael, she doesn't notice Jamal, who is behind her. He grabs the scissors out of her hands. He wraps his arm around Summer's neck in a chokehold.

"This bitch is so hot, lets get a look at that pussy!" Jamal goads. "Spread her legs"

Summer watches in horror as the fat boy spreads her legs, and Jamal removes her underwear with two quick snips. Summer yelps in shame as her perfect shaved pussy is exposed to the two boys. She can see Michael is erect, and worst still she can feel Jamal's erection through his shorts, pressing against her back.

Roll for luck
0-33 Michael decides to eat her pussy/Jamal plays with her nipples
34-66 Jamal decides to have her deepthroat his cock while Michael eats her out
67-99 Jamal decides he wants that pussy now, and Michael throatfucks summer

Attached: Summer 24.jpg (797x1201, 316K)

roll

Thread is rekt

dis thread gud

Attached: th.jpg (474x551, 14K)

Attached: A048B561-BC82-46E8-B4F3-3A00BBB49F77.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

18! Summer's luck might be changing

She is disgusted as the boy between her legs leans in and his tongue begins to inexpertly lap at her exposed pussy.

Meanwhile, Jamal begins to play with her small pink nipples. Summer feels them involuntarily harden from the stimulation

Summer is now under Orgasm! When her Orgasm level reaches, 100, she loses! Also, the higher the Orgasm level, the more her combat rolls get reduced!

Orgasm level 5%

a) Attempt to close her legs (55)
b)Kick off Michael (80)
c) Peel off Jamal's hands (70)

Attached: Summer22.jpg (750x788, 177K)

Attached: BE8E2726-AE58-4905-84A3-7B0922D94F43.jpg (4032x3024, 869K)

b

B it is! Roll for it!

a

B

roll

Roll

Roll

Rollllllll

>Orgasm level
Now THIS is autism!

36-5=Fail

Summer attempt to kick Michael off her pussy, but she rears her leg up, and her kick weakly glances off of him. Instead it forces his tongue deeper into her pussy.
"Damn, how does that pussy taste?" Jamal asks her.

"Michael doesn't respond, the horny middle schooler is fixated on eating her out. Meanwhile, Jamal decides it is time to stop molesting Summer's nipples, and get his cock into her mouth.

Orgasm level 15%

a) Close her mouth, blocking Jamal's cock (50)
b) Kick off Michael (Doubles)
c) Punch Jamal in the cock (99 or 00)

Attached: Summer23.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

A

A it is! Roll it!

b

a

rolling

roll

Rolling for B or C

Roll

rolan

I’m sorry Summer I was so close

Roll plz

86! Solid

Summer clamps shut her jaw as Jamal tries to shove his black cock in her face. She turns her head to the side, and prevents it from taking her mouth. Meanwhile, Michael has also stripped off his shorts, exposing his cock.
"Lets fuck this slut!" Jamal exclaims! Michael lifts his head up from Summer's pussy, excited. A cold pit forms in Summer's stomach. Her birth control prescription ran out weeks ago, and she always uses condoms with her boyfriend.

Orgasm level 25%

Who is going to fuck Summer first
0-49= Michael
50-99= Jamal

Attached: Summer25.jpg (1080x1322, 118K)

roll

Roll for neither

Roll

Attached: very-happy-african-black-boy-making-thumbs-up-sign-hands-laughing-happily-african-ethnicity-black-bo (800x530, 44K)

rolling for super kegel

Summer breaks free and calls the cops. The boys go to juvie where they rape each other. Summer has some post traumatic stress but deals with it through psychedelic medication. She continues to teach and eventually becomes involved in politics.

>she always uses condoms with her boyfriend

wtf is this gay shit i thought we were keeping her pure

Rolle

58! Oh no! Looks like Summer is going to experience her first black cock. I bet she never thought it would be a 13 year old. How humiliating

Summer watches in horror as Michael keeps her feet apart as the skinny black boy positions himself between her legs. He presses his body against her, his black skin contrasting her whiteness. She can feel his cock poking at her vulnerable entrance.

Orgasm 25%
a) Push off Jamal (99 or 00)
b) (Two rolls of doubles)

Attached: Summer26.jpg (1080x1179, 133K)

a

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

23g

Attached: astolfos_lucky-40-223808.jpg (640x670, 100K)

444 get

I am a generous god. Roll for A or B

B

dubs

roll

Roll

B

I wish I could get a boner.

Fuck off cunt

Rollorino

65/75. Fail

Summer cries out as the 13 year old's cock slides between her folds. "No! Get out of me! Please!" She cries as the black boy slides his shaft into Summer's tight college pussy. Jamal moans, he has never had sex at all before, and now his is fucking the hottest white girl her has ever seen. Instinctively, he begins to thrust into Summer. Her pussy is already wet from the other boy's tongue, so his cock moves easily inside her. She also feels her body start to betray her. Her stimulated pussy combined with the intensity of being dominated by these two underage boys is actually arousing her.

Orgasm 50%

Summer doesn't have much time!
a) Push off Jamal (99 or 00)
b) Break Free & Call the cops (dubsx2)
c) Give in to Jamal and Michael (lose, but ensures orgasm when she is impregnated)

Attached: Summer28.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

C

B

B

I need three votes for C to trigger it!

Anything but c

Okay, B it is. Double Doubles, Go

Yea Forums

c

C

C!

Okay, so I need two rolls to see if she gets back to back doubles, otherwise, Summer gives in

roll for B

Roll

We shall see.

Roll

Just as Summer starts to lose all hope, the laison officer break down the door and shoots Jamal three times in the face. He then calmly subdues Michael. He must have heard the screams.

Orgasm 69%
a) Suck off the officer
b) Run away (50)
c) Grab gun and shoot Jamal in the nuts (88)

Attached: 26070654_167946943817382_827651918904950784_n[1].jpg (1080x1349, 138K)

B

user why you posting some random cunt from Long Island. I know those stacks bigger. Power Plant. Anyone from L.I would know.

C

A

Nice troll

Not me, sorry.

Roll for B!

Dubs of truth

Attached: 1553485738340.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Whore looks constantly strung out.

No! Summer!

Summer made one last push with all her effort to shove off the black boy that was violating her. She strained against him, nearly sliding the black cock out of her pussy. But she couldn't do it. Jamal's grip was to tight. He thrust into her again and again. Summer could hardly believe that her first time barebacking a cock was with a 13 year old inner city black boy, who was stupid and violent.

She never dreamed that a smart, beautiful, popular girl like her would end up on the dirty floor of a middle school, totally dominated by two boys who couldn't pass 8th grade. Summer, hopeless and humiliated, could only lay back and accept her defeat.

She felt the black boy quicken his pace, and as he did, she felt him lean in and kiss her. His underage tongue swirled around in her mouth. She was so broken that she could only kiss him back. Jamal moaned and buried his boy cock as deep as he could into Summer. She felt his cock shoot jet after jet of underage black cum into her pussy. She could feel it, warm inside her, as his swimmers sought out her fertile womb, conquering her against her will. As she thought about how her body was betraying her, allowing itself to be impregnated by a 13 year old black boy, Summer experienced the most intense orgasm of her entire life. Her whole body shook and her pussy pulsated. She could feel her vagina milking more cum out of the boy's cock as she arched her back and dug her hands' into Jamal's body.

As Jamal slowed his pace, he slowly withdrew from Summer's used pussy. The blonde could only lay there, helpless, as the fat boy traded placed and took his turn using Summer's perfect body.

Attached: summer31.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

gay

Does the other boy get his turn as well?

faggot detected

Please post more in this outfit.

Niggers going to prison. Also, faggot cuck OP detected.

Thread dead now. Move along

Epilogue

Summer was used several more times by the boys during their tutoring session. She had to leave the school wearing an undersized cheerleading outfit from the basement. Summer's ordeal was far from over, since the boys recorded cell phone video of their encounter, and when they showed summer the hour long video of her having very consensual looking sex with two underage boys, Summer realized she had no choice but to submit to them.

To her humiliation, Jamal ordered her to become his girlfriend. In addition to servicing him sexually in increasingly humiliating ways, she had to publicly acknowledge him as her boyfriend. Having an underage boyfriend cost summer most of her friends, but Jamal continued his dominance of her just the same. He frequently groped her in public, forced her to pierce her bellybutton, tongue, and nipples. Summer grew more and more pregnant as the months went on, and finally, 9 months after being taken by the 13 year old, Summer was forced to have a painful humiliating birth, where she birthed Jamal's black baby. Her perfect life was ruined.

Attached: summer29.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Bummer Summer

Yea Forums really let you down.

Nice little thread