How do I cope with the fact that my parents are ageing and that I will never be able to see them ever again after a few...

How do I cope with the fact that my parents are ageing and that I will never be able to see them ever again after a few years?

Attached: 1554705452252s.jpg (249x239, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

beat them to the punch

Attached: smuggy.jpg (608x608, 35K)

Take pictures.

How can death be bad if everybody dies?

accept that this happens to literally everyone and everything and that connections like that are inherently meaningless

Move out the basement

Acceptance... thought I can't really give in any worthy advice on how to get it.

Also, shrooms might help.

Nothing lasts, not even the loss of your parents.

EVERYTHING has a PRICE.
Edward learned it. I learned it.
It's your turn.

Make something of your life. Get rich and successful and rub it in their face. But even if you do that, you'll still be hurt in the end because we are human and no amount of money will fill the void in your heart that your parents don't "love" you.

Now I don't know what your family situation is, if your parent's love you or not.

Attached: kek.png (529x584, 389K)

That being said, if your parents did right by you and taught you how to stand on your own two feet and be a decent human being than that will continue after they're gone.

Enjoy having them by your side while you can,make beautiful memories of them when they are gone

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

You will be dead waaaaay more than you'll ever be alive.

So who fucking cares.

Attached: yMKs9cZ.jpg (460x346, 38K)

Mom died of cancer 3 years ago.

You cry alot at first, especially when drunk, then it just fades and you can talk about mom and it doesnt break you down.

As a religious person we beleive that we will be reunited with our families in the afterlife. Death is only the beginning of our eternal lives

>cancer
It's worse when people you love die suddenly and unexpectedly. It tears a fucking hole in your chest.

This

My dad died a few years ago of a heart attack. I was completely numb to it for about 6 months, then the full weight of it hit. You'll get over it eventually though.

I don't know...throw a party?

Having lost both of my parents I can tell you that it's not something you can prepare for.
The best advice I can give you is to make as many great memories with them now, so that when they are gone you'll remember that time you _______ or that time you all wen to _________. that sort of thing.
Also, make sure to tell them you love them often.
Make sure they know that you'll be able to take care of yourself when they're gone. don't just come right out and say "when you're dead I'll be alright" but do things that will show them that you will be able to take care of yourself. that sort of thing.

end blogpost.
I miss my parents.

Attached: dog.jpg (637x369, 64K)

>Mom died of cancer 3 years ago.

Mine too. Brain tumors. January 19th, 2016.
Not one headache or seizure. Hard to believe.

can relate user.
My parents have the age to be my grandparents, atleast 3 generations between us, it's very shitty knowing they'll soon get senile but well what can you do gotta cope with

Everyone and everything you have ever laid eyes on will die and be forgotten in time.
It doesn't even matter how often you tell them that you love them, it changes nothing.
If they don't know it now they will not know it later either.

Ya'll don't even want to live forever, you just pretend you do, like with so many things in life.