Anyone ever fap to their own sister? what's it like?

anyone ever fap to their own sister? what's it like?

Attached: 1472222019841.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

fuck off you lonely retard

Attached: 4chan_autism.png (800x294, 153K)

Resist it. You’ll feel like a fkn parasite afterwards

but i'll cum hard right?

i looked through my sister's phone and got hard as fuck instantly while looking at her pics, fapping felt good and i felt guilty after cumming to her a bit. eventually that wore off and it felt hot as fuck cumming to my sisters sweet ass

want to talk about her? i got kik and discord

don't use either. i only have fantasies. I fapped to her pics dozens of times when she let her phone charge, but was too pussy to take any of them for myself. I was worried I would get caught with them

come on i made a volafile, i don't need nudes

r/w70x81mm

I do it daily. I’ve stolen hundreds and hundreds of pics from her for years. Love it.

want to talk about her?

Sure

i've been doing it for almost 10 years, i really wish i never started. it's *the* thing i like to cum to

post some plz

in the vola if you want

my first wife looked like this - just better looking

discord or kik?

Kik anon123147

should i fap to my sister?

less now than when we lived in the same household. felt extremely weird in the beginning but as with most things u get used to it

Attached: 223803_3314433183013_1054980562_n.jpg (685x960, 76K)

loading up kik gimme a min

why did you do it if it felt weird?

i was very sexually attracted to her

Attached: 36410_1356948047108_878187_n.jpg (720x577, 74K)

did it feel good?

yes

Attached: 9d5da09a0202ba93906456218048d98b.jpg (895x895, 432K)

I'll say my real name if you can show some

kinda related, but I jacked it to my cousin a lot when I was younger, mostly when I came to visit with family. After doing this a couple times my stupid and horny teenage self decided it would be a great idea to sneak in while she was sleeping and grope her. I managed to successfully do it bit, uncovered her a little and felt her up a ton. I was really lucky she never woke up. Thinking back on it now it wasn't worth it and if she caught me it would have been awful.

Any more of her op?

Did this to my step mother. She caught me in the end after waking up. Me, naked, with my teenage erection.

Kissed my female cousin a few times. Got caught doing that as well ffs.

damn dude. I guess I rolled higher luck than you. Also just interacting with her after doing that shit was akward as fuck man. I was paranoid she somehow pretended to be asleep the whole time and actually knew. Reallllly fucked with my head

Okay, soooo...

>I'm probs 17. Spent the night out getting absolutely PLASTERED. Thought I was gonna hook up with this chad who I'd been cracking onto something heavy but in the end I lost him somewhere in the crowd and ended up crawling back home alone, drunk and horny af. Crashed out on the couch, don't remember much.

>Anyhow, around 5am I must have rolled off the couch because I woke up on the floor with a bump. I'm groggy as all fuck. My twin bother is standing over me, still as a fucking statue with his hard cock out. He looks like a deer in the headlights. It only takes me a second to realise that my tits have fallen out of my dress and my skirt is hiked up.

>It's a fucking weird situation, and I know it's fucked up, but my head is starting to bang and all I want to do is go back to sleep. I say something like "Whatever Chris, knock yourself out." and must have passed out on the floor.

When I finally woke up I was back on the couch and was decent. I hope he got to finish himself off, at least one of us had a happy ending that night. I'm also WELL AWARE that the pervert must have felt me up when he put my tits away.

Attached: g2.jpg (1146x726, 459K)

want to talk about her? i'd like to jerk off to her

I do it all the time. Kucik21 is my kik if u wanna know more

Yeah it pretty much fucked my life, which was pretty good at the time. I just had the hots for my new step mother. It never dawned on me she wouldnt be interested in the advances of a 14 year old.

But man, just touching her soft soft skin was such a thrill. I should of stopped right there, but got braver and braver and eventually I had a fingertip in her pussy. Being naked and jerking off at the same time made it even more exciting. I wonder now if she was awake every time. Couldnt believe it when she woke up just as I ejaculated into my hand.

I see her occasionally now years later. Wonder if I could fuck her. Maybe I should broach the subject...

I would say if you guys are on semi awkward terms, offer to grab a drink to shoot the shit and apologize about it, just to get the subject ball rolling. Maybe if she thinks you're hot now it could work out

Fuck that's so hot. Can we see pics of you?

I literally paid a guy to make photoshop image of my sister in underwear.

Have sex, Brandon.

Havent had contact for years. Recently saw her. Obviously she's not the tanned goddess she was but hey, I'd still bust a huge load inside her, probably very quickly.

My brother stole some pics from me

He is 5 years younger than me we didn't have much contact so I was wonderinginserting once, why there was a message from my phone to his in my messages. I asked him and he acted as if he didn't know how it got there. Then told me he wanted a picture of me to show his friends. I just had normal pictures on the phone no nude stuff. Some months later I found one of my bras in his room. I asked him and wanted to see his phone or I would tell our mother. He had like 20+ pictures of me. Told him if I ever catch him again doing something like that I would get him grounded for life

Post tits

post one of the pics

thats dumb, you should have blown him or embraced the fact that he faps to you

Regularly for years using her underwear, Instagram photos. Since logging into her Snapchat while she was at work and downloading thousands of wins I've done it everyday for a week now.

got kik or discord?

Post her pics?

You got a sister?

Definitely not. No sexual interest towards him at all

im sure if you tried something you'd be into it and it would make him happy

post pics of yourself

>anyone ever fap to their own sister? what's it like?
Let me make something very clear to you you absolute idiot. Post.pics of her or fuck right off.

i got a really hot one if you want to trade

Not quite fapping as such I guess, but.

>16 y/o old me on holidays with my family. Staying in a hotel, has a pool. Me fucking around in the pool. Parents fuck knows where. Sister is meant to be keeping an eye on me, but she's asleep on one of the pool lounges.

>Mucking about with goggles. I'm perving on all the women underwater. Hard as fuck. Exploring. There's these holes in the wall of the pool where warm water is coming out. Dick sized holes.

>I can rest my arms on the side of the pool and dangle my feet down. From there I can see straight up between my sisters legs and the thin strap of bikini that's covering her pussy. I pull my board short fly open and stick my cock into the warm water hole. How water massages my cock. I have to stay still, can't let anyone else know what I'm doing. Can't thrust, can't move. Just have to let it happen.

>I takes about 10 min of cock massaging and my sister before I cum into the hole, which immediately blows streamers of my cum back past my cock and into the pool. I wait until my cock goes soft and ease myself back into my board shorts.

One of the most memorable orgasms of my life. I've been a fan of teased orgasms ever since then. I've also had a massive hard on for my sister since then too.

Sobernow1

messaged you

why not?

Because I don't like him and I will not reward him for sterling my pics

damn that's too bad
wanna post your pics here?

Nah. Great fantasy but Mine is ugly. LOL.

Yes sadly I have never had the chance to steal a good picture of her. Only think I did sometimes was take used underwear before our mom would wash them and keep them for one or two days. But ever since she got a bf and then moved out i didn't do it anymore

Wwyd?

Attached: Snapchat-770692651.jpg (1440x2560, 236K)

Throw her in the dumpster with the rest of the trash

is she ugly with giant tits?

yeah but shes basically the school slut, came home to her in bed with two dudes one night, saw her pussy one time.
thats about it.

It's like goin deer huntin with a spotlight, that's just how we do it in the South.

She's a girl. Nothing unnatural about it

>Nothing unnatural about it
pretty damn debatable

For some it is.
For some it is disgusting

hence the word debatable...

Yes but difficult to debate if one says I like and other says I don't
Same as to debate if chocolate is better than vanilla

doesnt hurt anyone to fap to your sister. no relationships ruined, just lots of cum spilled on an easy access female

i literally do fap to my sister, doesn't mean its natural

female you knew all/most of your life that's easy access to you, i wouldn't say its the most unnatural thing

It's not great, but at least you could probably fap to it

Attached: Untitled-1 copy.png (768x1024, 790K)

My two plump sisters on the right. Cum to them all the time. Especially righty

Attached: 59934_10151749213334571_694127216_n.jpg (720x960, 102K)