Why did Americans revolt against these gentlemen?

Why did Americans revolt against these gentlemen?

Attached: brits.jpg (667x500, 140K)

Because they were, and still are, ungrateful little shits.

Their tea was shit.

because they were and are uncultured leeching parasites

Actually these are German Hessians an auxiliary of the British army so technically nobody revolted against them directly

Attached: 1403525638027.jpg (533x414, 32K)

Google the fucking Declaration of Independence, you dumbass. Pretty well lays it all out right there.

>leeching
>implying the revolution wasn't to remove the leech that was england

Listen carefully, gentlemen:

>be me
>own my own business that does international sales
>every, and I mean EVERY time I have done business with a British, or British controlled company, they have tried to steal from me. Every Fucking Time.

Do Not trust the British. They look like us, and sorta talk like us, but they are way worse than us.

You fucking limeys can suck my balls if you don't like me calling you out like this. Slag off, tossers.

more importantly, why did they think it was appropriate to go redface to throw the tea overboard?

>uncultured

You realize America has every fucking culture in the world, right?

If anything we're the MOST cultured you uncultured faggots. Where'd all your land go? Oh yea, that's right, nobody wanted to live under your shitty rule. And now even the EU is sick of your bullshit. Your glory days are over, get the fuck over it.

tired of the fruity tyrannical bastards

agree. I find them arrogant to boot.

for the right to govern themselves

My family were loyalists and so were most Americans at the time.

I mean I went to Europe which is just across the channel. English culture is garbage but Europe so close and cheap is the best cluster of cultures out there.

But yeah UK trash, stupid ass boomers voted us out the EU making it shitty to travel and work in Europe now, but don't act like the USA has a plethora of culture that isn't boot licking and school shootings

Fkin taxes or something

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Ah to be born British

Attached: true.jpg (666x918, 74K)

The folks who threw the tea overboard were desperate merchants that hated the new Tea Act that would have cut into their profits since it allowed the East Indies British Trading Company to trade directly with america at the low price they'd been previously selling to the warehouses in London.

The Redface part might have honestly either been a halfassed guise to hide their identities, or they were just piss drunk when they did it

Because they were effectively forced to buy the tea
Money and Britain started wanking their authority really hard on America as what is basically a 'surrogate' to their fine country

History is one long lesson about how shitty literally everyone has been, never forget that

Wasn't it something like - They didn't have to put the tea through Britain anymore (from India), but were still charging the same tax even though there was no need to?

My Revolutionary history is very vague, more civil war in American history, is one of the reasons I want to go.

the british were poor after investing in years of violence. so what better way to fund raise then shit on ur new pet colony.

>fuck the queen.

serfs detected.

American and the rest. I still find it a bit mad that America was one of larger ones that had to resort to a war but 100 years later places like Canada, Aus and India were just "Give us independence"

ok

Although it was a waiting list I guess.
Queen can do one, I'm massively against them, but I'm for them either, let them fund themselves.

It's more like the warehouses in London were filling up too quickly, and not enough merchants were buying since they generally marked up the prices to whatever they felt like. Take a dying shipping company directly reliant on it's trade to keep it afloat, lack of sale and capital from American merchants, plus an abundant smuggling problem from the dutch, and you have the Tea Act, a bill designed to save the British's largest and, really only, link to India.

This worked really well for the British because they got to undercut fucking everyone to keep their buisness alive, but it fucked over the merchants. Hence why they acted the way they did

Fuck off and die, English fag

Revolt? Usurpation of The Crown Sovereign??! No Goode Sire!!

Attached: 58C2D55E-A7AA-4A50-BF38-7DEDBC03A9B9.png (1023x767, 1.68M)

Usually in these things it breaks down to 30% want a revolution, 30% want things to stay as they are and 40% couldn't give a fuck. At times of extreme stress that might change to 40% 40% and 20% not caring.

I would be very suspicious of any statistic that said the majority of colonists were tories.

Yes dude exactly.

It’s actually 50 countries. The Feds only exist over stuff there’s a conflict about.

Since Euros are so cultured and know everything about the 50 states, explain the difference between someone from upstate New York and downstate. North and south Florida.

Why is Washington the state where it is? Why is Oklahoma the 48th state?

Idiots. They don’t get it, but think they do, and then accuse us of not getting it.

They gay and shit

well there will be eventually this guy called Benjamin Frankling, and he will be a time traveler - and he will go back in time and explain to the colonies that unless they revolt, they one day will be "canadian" or "australian", and after explaining all that to them, there was no other choice.

Look at them
Why wouldn't we

Americans are always revolting.

Americans don't like to pay taxes. We're fine with other people paying them, and in fact generally encourage it in the abstract, just not in person.

Sensible chuckle