Attached: tenor.gif (480x360, 1.19M)

nigger pussy

I'm listening

i want to fuck my friend
hes very cute

nigger pussy juice

>Dr. B.

/thread

People are fucking assholes and I really want to punch mother fuckers in the mouth, a lot. Only the fuckers that really deserve it. Not worth paying all the fines and dealing with the fucking court. But, I look forward to a time when I just may dress in all dark clothing, jump out and deliver the swiftness of my right foot connecting to balls and or vagina. Fuck, why are people fucking stupid?

Doctor, after a long 5 hour shift at Walmart, I stick my willy in between the cushions of the recliner and fantasize about my relatives, my friend told me that was weird and now he won't talk to me.

What do I do?

Ur mom keeps harassing be for dick

Still listening

Well. Someone had to point out that reference

Justice bends the eyes. Soon enough you'll come to that catatonic state and just say: "meh"

I really hope my dad and brother kills themselves. I hope they do it slowly and painfully with them seizing.

Desire is an unescapable thing. All you need to do now is to contain it. Noone will condone om your outlandish desires

Make an anynomous profile on a social media platform and seek him out to see wether or not he's having these desires, subtly

sounds like a plan, thanks doc

Dr. Bs perscription: forgive and let it go. Your time and energy may be defined by those who's betrayed you, but only you can provide the channeling of both

the world is just a reflection of what i've seen and experienced and the world is just a reflection of what everyone who has ever existed believed it was.

are my eyes real?

Attached: adada.png (1105x719, 634K)

girl at uni I want to fuck but ofc I’m too shy. Any advice?

Thanks doctor

cant be assed to do anything
>want to do things
>want to self improve
>just cant be assed to put in any effort
how do i fix this

Attached: 193475267845.jpg (745x710, 107K)

How do i know if a girl likes me?

bump

Of course they're real. Don't be alarmed. We've all experienced that metaphase. We do not posess the snowflake-properties. Ashes and dust. It's all we are

None of my friends ever ask me to play any games first. They're usually down to play if asked, but i'd just like someone to take the time to reach out. Am I just being a needy little bitch?

Find yourself a wingman. A wingman is a noble creature. No wingman available: liquid courage (in appropriate amount of course), and just be fucking interesting and intruiging. If you're not interesting enogh: lie and make up a story and so on

Motivation will never come to you sitting on your ass. I was in the same situation for more than a couple years. the only way to change this is to go out and do things you want to do, even if you lack the motivation to do it.
Then you just keep doing it until it's natural.

First step everything: no major step needs to be done. Have an apple a day, and the rest will come along; I promise. Willpower is underrated

but in that sense am i real as a thought, or am i just a reflection of something in another dimension that is only subsisting off of other things from other dimensions?

Attached: yyv.png (558x380, 25K)

how do I get rid of my dick stink?

build the muscle memory to produce habits

No. You're just the betamale. Point the latest trend before the others, and try and spread it before they do. Spread it inside the quasi-alpha/beta-females. Your troubles will be doubles reversebly sure enough

>para pelear con toda la seriedad possible de haber por una persona en eso mundo

Okay OP. I've been talking to this woman for two months now and she has a child. The father is still in the child's life even though she says she doesn't want him too be, she allows the kid to visit his family every now and then. She doesn't want to cut out the father from her babies life so it doesn't hate her when she's older. Should I be worried because? Am I being an asshole for not wanting him in her life?

This is not 9fag

i should probably start by getting running water in my house
that might help getting a daily routine going

Attached: 1516382878540.gif (512x481, 631K)

Homemade remedies: pineapples, and lots of showers. Either way, is it our curse to bear ?

check'em son

Attached: devil approves.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

I’m just tired. Had my childhood taken from me. Never met my father. Was raised by my narcissistic, sociopathic mother. She has done things to me that I couldn’t even explain; I could fill a textbook with all the things she’s done to fuck me over as a kid only because I didn’t know what was going on. Had a very confusing upbringing. I should have turned out a heroin addict or dead but I pulled through. Landed a great job, but my past haunts me now. It seemed like reality back then and now I’m at the age where all of that shit comes back. I don’t feel any emotion except fear. I feel like I’m a fuckup every day even though I’m not, but it has such a profound effect on me that I start believing it. I loved a girl too once, when I was younger. Age 15-20 to be exact. It was like all the fairytales came true and the world didn’t seem so bad. She was my best friend in the whole world, always will be. I haven’t seen her face in 2.5 years. Some shit happened and I’ll spare you the details but I miss her every moment. I can’t ever look at other girls the same way. I’m currently stuck in a relationship because I thought it would just be the same but I’m a year in and I realized it never will be. I’m just stuck all on my own. I know I can do it, but it’s taking years off of my life. I hate medication, it changes the good parts about me. I fantasize about getting lucky and getting enough money to move away. I want to buy a house in the middle of nowhere and i could give a shit about the rest of my family. They aren’t my family at all, just children my mom had with some blacks. They all hate me and want me dead. I’m forced to live with my mom and her kids because housing is ridiculous around here. I have to stay close because of my job and it’s just impossible to find an apartment. I want nothing to do with my family anymore. I want to start over.

Attached: 3372809F-28A0-40D7-9193-B2F810AFC1AC.jpg (1125x1160, 726K)

No it's only natural. Harmonies dysfunctionalities are words for reasons. You get to get a sweet taste of a milf, and potentially it's a big brother or sister for your offspring. It's only natural if you feel you want the best out of him/her for your offspring to "endure"

It sounds like you have the answers by yourself. The first chance to getaway and you'll take it. Not too many worries there. How about a change of landscape ? Sound good ?

This has given me a different perspective I could've never thought on my own. Thanks OP, for not being a faggot.

Not OP. Life is long man. I look back and it has been much worse. Now might be shitty, but if you see a way out and it's steadily moving forward, be patient.

As far as healing the damage once we are free..

You're on your own. I think finding someone you can trust is the way to go.. someone who will help you heal yourself.

Doesn't seem likely someone like that could be out there though. Still worth a shot.

Bingo. A companion couldn't hurt. It's means to an end. Just make sure it's for both ends

That’s really what has to happen. It just seems so impossible now. I hate being afraid of everything....I’m not afraid of going about life I’m an adrenaline junkie but it’s taking those big steps that really irks me. I just focus on all the what if’s and I subconsciously convince myself to not do things. My mother keeps roping me in and she knows exactly how to do it. I’ve moved out already with my gf for a year and it ended up getting all fucked up. I was switching between jobs and this and that and stress got the best of me. She’s renting a new house and wanted me to move in again so bad because I’d have the whole 1st floor and I caved because it’s 1 mile from work instead of 50, and my car was shitting the bed with no time to fix it. House had a garage, my own bathroom and I said fuck it. Worst desicion ever. She makes it seem all great and then she starts stealing my food, stealing my money, withholding my mail, stealing my gfs makeup and perfume, letting her kids run rampant in my space breaking all my shit. She lies to my family and her friends and even people in town about me, slandering my name and making me out to be some faggot who lives in mommas basement and never comes out. I work 60 hours a week and I’m on call 24/7. I got her screaming at me for being a mooch even though I PAY to live here. I watch her belligerent kids with literal mental disorders on my only days off, I pay the internet and our phones. She put the internet in my name when I was 16 and it fucked my credit. The list just goes on. I hate focusing on it but the only thing I can do is endure this bullshit until I’ve squirreled enough money in my savings to leave.

I know I’m young, I have a lot to go. It’s just going by very very fast and the days grow shorter. My interests in my hobbies and my fitness is gone. Idk what’s wrong with me. I just rest hope I can find someone like her someday. She’s everything I ever wanted in a girl. I used to think that I was too young to feel that and that I was overly infatuated with this one girl. After she left it defeated me. I was able to get lots of girls after that, tons of tinder sluts whom I’d spend nights days even weeks and months with. They might have been attractive but I hate most girls out there. They are so stupid and helpless. The one thing I loved about her was that she was a leader, she was strong. She was fruity and girly but she loved guns and she had my sense of humor. Humor is the only thing I got at this point I can’t live without it. She’s still the only girl that has ever truly made me laugh. Like an actual uncontrollable laugh. She always pushed me out of my comfort zone even though she knew it made me extremely anxious and paranoid, but she knew she was helping me. She was tough, she took no bullshit. She was just the perfect girl. I just hope to find someone like that again, I hate being someone who’s dependent but I don’t feel it as dependence. I just think everything is better together; the more the merrier. One man can do a lot on his own but nothing compared to two or even a group

This is my jesus

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

If it is possible: take legal action against your mother. It may sound harsh, but in the end the reward is greater: free will to make it your own, no snooty coothie campany will cry wolf for the rest. You already crossed the threshold, why not take the complete crossover ?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550113383799.jpg (218x231, 9K)

Hit Recooms music! Vegeta! You think that just because you're the prince of all saiyans you're thebestthereisatwhatyoudo,
but let Racoome tell ya something brother! You ain't no wolverine. And you ain't got what it takes to step up TO A FIVE TIMES CHAMPION.
You see Vegeta you sit there and brag about how the saiyans are the mightiest warriors in allll the universe, how they are the most ruthless.
Well look at where they are now. DEAD.
You talk about your legends and you're warrior race and you're pride but that doesn't mean a damn thing to this man!
Because the names RECOOME AND IT RHYMES WITH DOOM AND YOUR GONNA BE HURTIN ALL TOO SOON

I’ve been considering calling CPS on her. I got a call from my girlfriend a month ago, telling me my 3 year old autistic sister is in the middle of the main road on the double yellows in front of the house. My moms just on the phone didn’t realize. My mom obviously was upset but tries to justify it and blame it on the child for always being “really fast”, blaming the door, blaming my gf etc. it was on a blind corner where the speed limit is 40.

I’ve awoken for work to find her drunk and passed out on the floor. She hides her alcohol consumption and gets extremely defensive if you bring it up

There is NEVER food in the house, maybe some microwave Mac n cheese for the kids and that’s about it if one of her baby daddies doesn’t fucking steal it. Maybe saltines once a month. Everyone goes to my room to steal my food and then I freak out. I have OCD. I have a budget plan and I allocate money to certain areas each week. It just stresses me the fuck out

She takes advantage of my siblings disabilities to the fullest extent, both to make herself feel better by insulting them and financially by exploiting and using the money on herself.

Shes everything I hate in a person. Her kids will end up just like her, seeing her go off on toddler tantrums about how I’m selfish and I don’t respect her. It’s funny because I used to, she started saying that to me years ago and now I really don’t respect me. I don’t give her any credit for who I am. She is the polar opposite of me.

HNNGNNGGG URRRGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 1538263267778.jpg (500x378, 56K)

So be what she was. In a way you'll honour her. She complented your erratic ways by showing you your true ways. Be the ways and you'll find serenity soon enough

If the house is on fire: save the ones who needs it the most. You know what to do. Better than microwaved dish

the girl i like rejected me and is going out with one of my best friends who fucking knew i liked her
i want to kill myself or both of them but i aint gonna do nothing

>sexual interactions with cousin
is that incest?
what do anons