What does Yea Forums think about him?

What does Yea Forums think about him?

Attached: saintbrenton.jpg (600x717, 47K)

He's cool and all, but i've been actively draining my nuts inside a sweetheart of a black woman, so it's too late for me

His video and manifesto was boring.

eh, i think killing people isn't a good idea.
There are more subtle methods to achieve his goal

B&R

Attached: 9w9e.png (1020x1031, 493K)

Hero

Killing muzzies is always good news, but honestly not like this!

lone-wolf terrorism has never worked and never will. on the contrary, it's hugely counter-productive. most new zealanders didn't used to care about their muslim neighbors one way or the other. now there are going to be all kinds of tolerance events and those critical of islam will be suspect of supporting this crazy nazi's cause.

all of this is more or less okay because the crazy nazi's cause is crazy

Attached: kebeb.jpg (1334x657, 94K)

What do you mean it didn't work. Guns are banned in nz now.

In all honesty?

He did something that was bound to happen one way or another, there are many reasons that would make lynching undesirables a common ocurrence in Europe but people don't do it because of the long term consequences. But I can guarantee they would do it given the chance and no bad consquences.

As for the shooting, the dude is a freaking idiot, what he did isn't justifiable but he did a good deed by my standards.

I think Brenton is a pretty cool guy. Kills muslims and doesn't afraid of anything

50 is a pretty decent score

He brought the world one step closer to widespread gun control and the further weakening of white supremacy.

So long as she's not a dalit or from Papua New guinea, that's fine. I hate dalits so much. Those low caste regards always pretending their native to india. Replacing traditional Brahmin priest jobs in Tamil nadu.

the shooting was fun to watch

I wish those were Tamil muslim dalits.

Yeah man! I as well fear the consequences, I really wish heir families doesn't mistake one's action for the entire west.

Too bad he killed aryans iranians.

I hate Brahmins that day meat, also anyone else.

Only good use of a human body ruined by a brain that accepts or worships islam is target practice.

Brenton was doing God's work. Fuck muslims. I wish he had killed mpre.

You guys know they're the ones that burnt that notre dame church right? I guarantee it was them fucking inbred disgusting radical mudslime pieces of garbage. I literally wouldn't give a fuck if everyone in the world turned into Hitler 2.0 and we all just started popping dune coons left and right.

They are not welcome on our planet. There will be more heroes like Brenton in the future unless these sand niggers submit to.our white God and our western way of life.

Submit or rip

This shit is beyond the shooting.

Mudslimes culture justifies their bullshittery, they are niggers in all the sense of the word.

Why else would you allow your fellowmen to rape children, stone people to death, mutilate females and basically burn alive the people you hate?

>He did something that was bound to happen one way or another

objectively wrong

exactly, what a retard

>They are not welcome on our planet

I don't know about them but you are definitely not welcome on this planet

You mean to tell me, that two obtectively incompatible cultures that had been apart from each other through centuries after literally ripping each other apart for more centuries that were forced to coexist because it is the 'right' thing to do would never conclude in these two cultures clashing against each other again?

I concede, racial segregation is a thing but it exist since the dawn of humanity for a reason.

This shit show is nothing compared to the shit those sandniggers do on a daily basis, and is just one act of stupidness from a crazy fuck compared agaisnt the real massacre that goes down in the middle east.

This is what happens when you try to force coexistance with people that don't coexist with nobody in their own land. And it's bound to get far worse over time.

Pretty cool guy.

Attached: Tgroove.gif (661x800, 190K)

>oh this faggot again

the manifesto, yes. the vid? anything but boring. you may have not liked it or agreed with what he did, but it was far from boring.

has anyone heard from St. B lately?

Solid Kill Streak/10

Attached: cod.jpg (302x167, 6K)

He's a retard.

He was just a killer OP, using the killing of sand niggers as an excuse. He needed to mind his own business. This was the type of guy who was nosey and got redpilled big time..Took life too seriously...A complete idiot..

Hes a terrible person. I dont care if some muslims are terrorists, these people werent, and they were having an ok time in their fucking mosque when he gunned down 50. Hes a fucking brainlet, and deserves the "i have no mouth and i must scream" treatment.

White knights for muslims on my \b\? Wtf are they doing here, you niggerfaggots used to revel in this type of shit for shame