Here's my desktop. Tell me what I do for a living

Here's my desktop. Tell me what I do for a living.

Attached: mydesktop.png (1920x1080, 86K)

Homosexual!

I like pussy.

Work for the government

>not being up to speed with important actions for Windows
My first guess is that you're a programmer. My second guess is that you're fat.

DevOps

Nope. Used to. I mean, I was in the Navy for 10 years, but not now.

What type of job do I have?

Not fat, for my age. Also, age game.

Not a programmer, tho. Eww. Coders.

Nice can I see your penis

close

You have one of them wrong.

Yes

Visual studio, docker, putty. Probably a pentester, blackhat or student. Also a VM?

Good call...go deeper.

Oh

>Microsoft Edge shortcut
says otherwise, faggot.

You develop viruses

Comes default. Uninstalled IE11. Left the shortcut for fags like you to call it out. Ass.

Guessing this because no one devs viruses on their own system. Hence THE Potential VM

Why the fuck would a pentester/blackhat need a visual studio?

It's not a VM, just a laptop. Far from air-gapped, but the most secure laptop on the planet.

Poor Barstool dude. Look what you did to them.

On the fly edits to programs and scripts?

ur mom comes default

It's just VS Code. It's an editor. I happen to have Visual Studio installed, but I don't use for my primary mission.

DIGITAL PIRATE THEN YARRRR GIMME UR RAR!!

She might. Never fucked her. Guessing you know your mom better than I know mine.

Nice laptop loser

Self-check'd, and oops, I said "mission". Ehrmehghersh.

Nice laptop winner.

Are you an intelligence analyst

Ok I have a guess checking off guess already made and the clue you offered I'm guessing your a
Proctologist .....

Physical pen tester or actual covert ops physical entry. Something clearly in the security field. Mayne even just a hacker.Putty for connecting and taking documents.

Probably closer than anyone will get. Good on ya, mate.

Don't make me come over there, son! Want the belt again?

Do you do data analysis and recovery? Like from /btards with illegal stuff?

Wish I was a gynecologist, but no, I have combat medical training, but I am not in the medical profession.

Bigger. Foreign governments, but ok.

Cool stuff OP. One of my buddies is looking to get into the field as well and it sounds like it would be pretty exciting

Dubs don't lie.

Webmaster faggot

Leveraging containers has been a huge boon. Makes it easy for anyone. I make so much bank.

Like, 20 years ago. Haha

docker for windows
putty instead wsl/native ssh
you are clearly a retard, maybe even a professional one
would not hire but fire

Have WSL, both Ubuntu and Kali. Sorry they don't show up on desktop. Passwordless sudo, single-click scripts to lock shit down. Learn or die, fag.

freshman CS student

Never even went to school for this shit. Make $200K/year now. Kek.

Nvidia and Intel indicates laptop or small form factor with eGPU connected. My vote is laptop with FDE. Desktop is clean, which I would pin as your 'work' machine. You probably keep your personal and work machines separate. If true that level of separation can be a protective measure. Intelligence, hacking (white or black hat), malware development, silk road style business sales. All possible if at that level.

Assuming along those lines, that machine would only be powered on during work functions. Putty + docker might mean vm nix system?

aaah yezzz. now we're talking
the professional passwordless sudo and single-click scripts that lock shit down.
ubu and kali.

i owe you one, thanks for the laugh

Checked!!!

And well analyzed. Mostly correct.

Except is also my personal laptop.

just kidding. the faggots in my classes all had macbooks. always loved it when people called my ThinkPad a dinosaur while it outperformed all their $2500 Apple logos

Attached: out.png (1440x900, 254K)

I guess some kind of network admin remotely logging into PCs and fixing problems from home

Visual studio suggests web developer, but default taskbar icons suggests youre a massive faggot so yeah, probably a web developer

sys admin or something