Have you ever had an encounter with any type of gang or a gangster? This can be a Mafia gang, a black gang, cartel, etc

Have you ever had an encounter with any type of gang or a gangster? This can be a Mafia gang, a black gang, cartel, etc.

Attached: 75E6EFC3-E022-41FB-8821-4FA27383C401.jpg (278x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseland_Theater#Starry_Night
youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs
discord
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/11/lista-de-videos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2e5hr9fRyM
youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i fucked a cartel dudes wife

i fucked a mobsters sister

I fucked op

I am mafia

Yes. D2D in Pomona ca

Talked on and off with Larry Hurwitz when I was in a band and he was booking bands. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roseland_Theater#Starry_Night

How was that?

I used to deal with the yakuza on a regular basis. Really nice guys until they aren't.

he got deported, i fucked her for a month or two until she moved back to mexico for him.

I’m the main leader of all the mafia. And crips. AMA

I'm friends with someone who is a member of the Yakuza.

when i was 15 i was skateboarding in the parking lot of a local gas station with friends when a loud motorcycle pulled up to a pump followed by a black Mercedes. The motorcycle rider (white male) began loudly revving his motor while the couple behind in the car cheered and acted really belligerent we all proceeded to laugh at the guy and call them faggots, well guy got off the bike and confronted us saying he was a hells angel member and his gang would blah blah kill our dads our families and us and all this other shit. So my experience was kind of laughable. A "big badd ass biker" threatening young kids

If you can tell me, what happened?

Bikers are extremely not scary. They larp more than /x/

Years ago, I've had a calabrese one in my relations. If you want a very accurate depiction, watch Gomorra.

I used to be partners with a white heroin kingpin (never did heroin myself), not affiliated but dude did prison time for serial stabbings in the 90s. Terrifying motherfucking. We would get coke from the Mexican Americans and psychs from a Rainbow Family dude

not more than a few hours ago actually.
>stole some weed because fuck that lowlife scum

and guess who's in the apartment block opposite mine, the hoodlums who sell it to him (they were just chillin with one of their pals they don't actually live their). They see me, but don't say much, mostly scope me out.

w/ one mob lawyer who was so close to his clients,

the feds put him on trial. i think for conspiracy and racketeering.

& i knew the clean mob lawyer who got him off.

I knew the nephew of John Gotti, he grew up back east and was close with Gotti’s sons (his cousins). But his family moved west to get away from the drama.

too many to count. a memorable one is where a bunch of people including me were breaking bottles in the street.four guys came up to us and told us to stop . we were like one more, then they said ah alright just one then leave.shit was weird.

she was ok

Lived next to an biker gangs location. Not like a giant one, but there lived like 5 dudes and sometimes there where gathering. Germany btw. They liked to party as much as me and my roommates, so sometimes we said hello after some crazy loud nights. They played drums, we played guitars. That's all. I think if shit would went down, they would back us up.

i used to work in illegal gambling , serve mafia bosses . AMA

Trench Coat Mafia founding member here

Yeah I work with black people. They're really loud and aggressive. They slack off a lot and screw up when they are on task. Sometimes they steal from the warehouse or the office.
I dunno what gang they are from but not people I try to hang around.

Thats just niggers, not a gang

i believe the gang is called "nigger" gang

>sheltered white people

>naive nigger lover

My entire life was about being around gangs.
>I'm a goddamn poorfag spic who lived in the hood all of his life
It's overrated to say the least.
One time I turned into a recluse and there was a gang of drug dealers posted in front of my home selling drugs.
I told them to leave over and over, but they had no respect for me.
I could not call the po po cause warrants and shit.

Attached: 1555431535751.jpg (677x678, 180K)

>It's overrated to say the least.

whp tf rates it highly

Yeah, the police.

>gambler uncle dies
>at funeral procession there's two enormous dudes in suits who come and check the casket to make sure it's actually him who died

Lived near nigger projects while i was in high school and had a white friend who lived within them due to his single mother being mentally ill on section 8 and welfare. I shit you not when i say in this massive project apartment complex he was the ONLY white kid. Robbed and beaten up on a regular basis. Niggers would sell him weed sometimes but most of the time they would just take his money and walk away. Had a pistol pulled on us one time after nigger had taken his money and literally walked 3 feet away and acted like he didnt know what we were talking about.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHQHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The members of course?

Attached: 1554386324004.gif (369x259, 363K)

Bacon bacon bacon, keep on eating bacon
Bacon bacon bacon
Rawhide

The nigger sold then robbed you's?

I was in a gang bang does that count?

yeah sold us the weed to get the money then turned and robbed us for the weed back. after being robbed so many times the friend who lived there would ask to see the stuff before handing over the money so the niggers adapted to that and would just hand it to him them pull whatever weapon they were carrying and demand it back. One time while on my way to his apartment in the complex i was accosted by two niggers who tried to rob me of an mp3 player my younger sister let me borrow. I dont think they were armed though because after pulling out a small swiss army knife they just kind of backed off.

>be 16
>hang out outside with few friends
>6,5ft, huge, meanlooking skinhead appears >coked out of his fucking mind
>tells he was drugdealer in 90's
>with crazy look in hes eyes, tells a how he's stabbed many people
>pulls out a crocodile dundee size knoife
>starts stabbing air and demonstrates how to make lethal hits

Already at this point we were scared as hell, but wait it gets even worse

>he grabs my friend
>with knife, starts pointing spots where to stab allover my friends body
>puts the knife in my friends throat and says this is how you slice a throat
>then he says "im gonna go do more coke, wait here, ill be back"

soon as he turned around the corner, we ran and fast as FUCK, didn't even look back just ran

Tell us the story

I know plenty of loan sharks, quite a few dealers but no actual top dog mafiosi. Loan sharks r cool n kinda rich but low-mid level drug dealing life rly sucks.

I was involved in a betting syndicate for a while, that was really cool and made good dough but it ended too soon

Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne

Attached: 1409639957090.png (250x193, 60K)

Damn, did he not make at least one nigger friend? How long did he live there?

Which club?

Mfw sick ass motherfucking lifelong payback.

I feel sorry for your butthole

>went to shitty line dance country bar with brother and homies
>coin beer night, super drunk
>dudebro snags a land whale at last call
>says she'll fuck all of us.
>fucks all of us
>I took the head, brother got the fish, dudebros in hands.
>took turns until morning
>sun comes up time for breakfast
>pulled over by small town cop because small town cop
>dudes are clean, landwhale has warrant
>she was the most gangster of all of us

my great grandfather was a high-ranking mobster. he confessed his body count of 213 to me shortly before dying.

yes, the italian mob. didn't target me and my waifu, but the italian family that lived downstairs. dude who tried to stand up to mob was kill. his own mom and brothers were in so deep they covered it up. can greentext if interest

Kek

Go on. Which country?

>do it

Your great grandpa was a pussy and so are you.

Yesss

relative of a well known organization in a decent sized place in new york. Was told that if I ever get into trouble call this number. No further info

Yeah, I've gone drinking with the mongrel mob and black power. They're actually alright guys.

Yes.
I know someone who did 3 murders over an 11 year period for his organized crime friend.
He was never charged for any, but did them all in broad daylight.
In one he walked into a chippie and cut a guys hands off with a machete and left him to bleed out.

nyc (really a separate country from us and a)

>be me
>just married, done with school
>waifu gets great job in manhattan
>move to staten island
>short walk to ferry, from there 25 minute ferry ride to the city
>beats standing in the subway from queens for an hour
>be nice, educated white couple, find nice, affordable apartment easily
>leafy, quiet neighborhood
>life is good
>we rent upstairs of a house
>owner, an old italian lady, lives downstairs with her single, adult son
>one of her other sons lives in house next door with his family
>extremely stereotypical italian american family
>loud but friendly and nice
>family owns plumbing business in brooklyn
>all males in family work there
>make pretty good coin apparently
>life is good for a while

>one day, hear loud argument (even by italian standards)
>single son keeps yelling about not paying taxes anymore
>we naively think this is extremely stupid
>you have a plumbing business, that's very visible, the feds will get you
>only later learn that "paying taxes" is euphemism for paying protection monies to mob
>entire family is there, tries to convince rebellious son to just pay taxes
>he won't have it

>nothing happens for a while
>i work from home those days
>after a few weeks of moving, notice something weird
>ENTIRE neighborhood uses the exact same lawn care company
>absolutely nobody mows his own lawn
>a bunch of brown people invade the neighborhood every wednesday and do everybody's lawn
>one day, or doorbell rings in middle of day (we have separate entrance)
>the most stereotypical italian mobster stands outside
>think cross between paulie walnuts and big pussy from the sopranos
>tries to collect for lawn care service that nobody had ordered
>figure out this is what mob does:
>just have some brown people do everybody's lawn and then collect on hugely inflated invoice
>tell him that i'm just a renter and to bug the people downstairs
>he finally leaves

cont'd with the juicy part

Worked with cute as shit shorty, 40s. Dark hair. Doesnt wear a ring. Tells me hubby has left her. Wears rolex, mickey moto, drives porsche, lives in mansion. Invites me over. Fuck like rabbits. He shows up. Turns out he was just out of town. Not seperated. Let's just say his name in a vowel and is in the import and transport businesses. I still toss a little dirt on the hood of my car to make sure it hasn't been lifted. Been 20 years. Tries to intimidate occasionally which doesnt work, but does keep me on edge.

To be sheltered from blacks is a good thing. The further away the better.

How long did it take for your asshole to recover?

had some rowdy old faggot on a bike and a 9/11 FDNY hat get pissy because I turned and he was several blocks away and I dunno it was Utah at the time so he asked me if I want to fucking go so I turned off my car and stepped out and he got real scared and drove off fast
>t.end

It was ok after 5 full minutes of your mom tongueing it.

When I was 21 I was hanging out with a chick I was seeing. Our coworker and her fiance came over and asked if we'd go along to talk to her pimp, revelation - didn't know she was a whore. She wanted to leave the life and get married.
She was not much to look at but her fiance was a cool dude, so we pile in my car.
We go to Perkins where these brothas held court, revalation 2.1 - she was whoring for a black dude.
Whatever, dude loved her.
So we walk in and these pimps were REAL late '80's pimps. Decked out in all the fly ass gear.
She spoke her peace, pimp asked her if she loved dude, asked him the same. Gave her his blessing and let her go.

He asked me wtf I was doing there and I just told him it sounded fun, they broke down. Thought that was the funniest shit.

Afterwards, the now ex whore tells us a story about ol boi taking a razor to a bitch that tried this shit before.

>so the lawn racket doesn't bother the locals much
>just price of living in this neighborhood
>and you gotta leave it to those underpaid mexicans or guatemalans or whatever, they do a decent enough job
>but there's still the issue of the "taxes"
>overhear that this is still an issue several times

>one day, brother who lives next door comes over
>starts argument which seems really pointless with tax-rebel brother
>okay, they're italians and hotheads but this is still stupid
>weirdly, the women just watch and don't try to intervene
>stranger still, even though it's just the two brothers yelling over essentially nothing, someone calls police
>cops come and take away downstairs brother who didn't even start the whole thing

>next day, stranger STILL, downstairs mom comes up and tells us story of how son is in jail and has mental problems
>really, he seemed like a pretty level-headed plumber to me
>plus, why are you telling us? you're just our landlady, and we really don't care.

>next day, entire family shows up, all dressed in all black
>not quite sure what it's about, but death in family seems a possibility
>stranger STILL, other brother, who we'd never seen before (cause he's part of the fam that still lives in brooklyn)
>comes upstairs and tells us this story about how downstairs brother an heroed in jail
>real graphic story about how he suffocated himself by putting a plastic bad over his head
>we don't really want to know. why is this guy telling us all this?
>next day, life for family goes on as if nothing happened and kill brother never existed

>talk to retired nypd detective friend
>tells us that method of suicide is impossible
>once you start to suffocate, need to breathe is so strong you'll tear off bag
>also learn that this all happened in small staten island satellite jail, not the big one on rikers island where the guy SHOULD have been taken
long story short, mob kill our downstairs neighbor (with the help of some corrupt cops) ...

cont'd

… for refusing to pay protection money. his own family facilitated the whole thing.

>for a few days after, two mob soldiers
>sit in parked car outside ALL day, doing nothing
>we moved away next chance we got

one person, a neighbor of his was pretty cool to him. i think it was just out of pity he was a half breed. the friend lived there for about 2 years until his mother was eventually killed.

A friend of me who is also my dealer was a buyer and friend of some Turkish mafia overhere in the Netherlands and was inside the barbershop of the Turkish guy (he used it for money laundering)

But whilest my friend was inside it a grenade exploded and he almost got killed

Went to inner city alternative school with large number of gang members, GD, crips, bloods
I never had any problems as long as there was mutual respect for each other
> one guy i knew was excited the dollar general had a sale on baking soda near the school

true story (and feel free to call me a fag because I am)

>work in Boston's North End
>lots of mob guys there
>browsing craigslist and see an ad from guy says he can host
>tells me I have to be discreet since he's not out
>head to his place
>4th floor walk-up. thank god I run so good cardio
>knock on door and he answers
>dark, black wavy hair, a little silver on the sides, a little heavy, hairy chest
>we chat for a few minutes and then he says we should go to the bedroom
>make out, strip down
>he gets me on my knees and he's real verbal, telling me to suck his cock faster, deeper, calling me a bitch
>tells me to bend over the side of the bed and he wraps it, lubes it and shoves it in
>keeps saying things like "do you like my cock in your ass, bitch?"
>finishes up
>get dressed and he makes coffee for us (no drip shit, he's hand pressing ground coffee from Italy.)
>say good-bye and he says he hopes we can meet again
>opens the door, looks around, lets me leave
>two days later news shows the guy being led out of his apartment in cuffs under federal indictment

I don't remember his name but I recognized him the minute I saw him on the news

My bloodline has been Pagan biker gang all the way down

so in other words full of faggots...

fuck you both, fuckin queers.
that's a cool story, i thought the italian mob is pretty dead but good to hear it isn't.
sad shit bruh

>i thought the italian mob is pretty dead but good to hear it isn't
yeah, they just fuck over (and occasionally murder) normal, hardworking people. really "cool"

well it's cool and actual organizations rarely fuck with normal regular ppl who don't ask for trouble

Personally? No, my uncle got beat up when he was a kid and my dad was just in the army and on holiday visiting home so he and his friends got into a massive fight with the other kids family. Kids family was pissed and appearantly had ties to a mafia and sent them after my family. My family didn't know about it until the next morning and someone else in my family was in the same gang and told them to let it go.

I know some guys in MS13

>actual organizations rarely fuck with normal regular ppl who don't ask for trouble
this is literally ALL they do

>give me 10% of all the money you make
>or we will hurt you

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH. I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID.

i am a gang of one

nah it aint.

One time bought heroin off a biker gang at this stingy bar in Toledo, was a honky tonk country music show. Like the real shit grit honky tonk stuff. Was a really wild experience, did some with them to. Bought some coke off what I assumed was an Italian mob member in NYC one time to

Worked in a metal scrap yard for some italians for a summer during school which was pretty uneventful but one day some nig and some heroin addict roll in with a beatup 74 Chevrolet Nova and I shit you not they had the seats all done up in fucking flowery quilted blankets and shit. Boss told me to cube it and load it first on the next truck to the furnace. Boss had a hottie daughter but we were told not to mess with her.

Can I be in your gang?

My great grandfather, Italian, was "connected" I guess. I don't really know the correct terminology, but I know he was a small time "bookie" or whatever, had a "boss" that he answered to, did some time in prison, whatever.

Never met the guy but I come from a pretty small town and some of the old-timers around here still light up and remember him fondly whenever I mention my mother's maiden name. Guess he was well-liked... y'know... by those who didn't owe him money.

Actually, funny story... I grew up in the house that was once his house, and my bedroom was once his "office." There's an electrical outlet sort of behind the door that never worked, and I tried taking it apart one day. Well, it was a false outlet. Guess he used to stash money in there. Unfortunately, he didn't leave me anything. Oh well

You knew Eric and Dylan personally?

Attached: 1552905536109.jpg (433x475, 56K)

I bet I know the main boss man of N'drangheta, not to mention a large handful of others. It seemed like a meme when those Rizzutos in Canada got killed on November 5 one year and then November 11 the next after their man got executed "old style" while he was in Sicily.

Pic related, it seemed very N'drangy when Richard Kuklinski pleaded guilty to the murder of NYPD officer Peter Calabro.

Attached: TRINITY___Collage762.jpg (932x1156, 204K)

I guess he must’ve been part Jewish, too.

I kek'd

Yes have many friends and associates it the Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Sylo

Had dinner with Whitey Bulgar

Fuck the pagan pussies. SYLO

I was living in the Netherlands back in 2009. There was this bar in Alkmaar I was drinking at, and I saw 2 hells angels members with the "Hells Angels Holland" patch on the back. Not sure what came over me, but I approached them and started chatting them up. I'm American, and they asked me "so what do you think about Oakland?" lol I'm from Sacramento so I told them Oakland was shit. They laughed and put their hand on my shoulder then turned around...AND BAM! One dude punched me in the face. No idea how, but I didn't get knocked out. I just flew back and my friends Dutch friends were in shock. I went back to them and told them "real cool guys...real cool" and left.

Heard a few weeks later that they fucked with the bar owners son and the whole bar jumped them and beat the shit out of them lol

Still got a scar to prove it!

They’re not like the guys you see in the movies. They are 99.9% shitheads. Not sauve and glamorous or cool. Just shitheads. Hollywood is full of shit because they are bigger shitheads. I will say this. I will say though, that when I was a kid there was a Hells Angels house in the projects I lived in. They would give out tons of candy on Halloween and one of them would wear a bear suit and chase us around. They were okay in my book. So even though those guys are gang members I can’t forget how cool they were to us kids so I don’t include them in my opinion even though they’re pretty bad guys in their own right

I grew up not really close to my Dad's side of the family. I always considered them rednecks, and my Mom's side was way bigger and more fun. My Dad's Uncle was always a really nice guy, and was not much older than my Dad; maybe 10 years. I found out a few years ago he was very well known in the Cincinnati area, specifically Newport, Kentucky as being a Mob member that has since gotten out and lived to tell about it. You would never know.

When I was Lexis Nexis shortly before the FBI op began in summer 2016, I guess some woman was starting to put together the pieces. As she walked by me in the office, "She remarked snidely, 'I guess it's nice to meet one of the players.'" I'm not a player bitch. I'm the owner.

Attached: TRINITY___buddy.jpg (400x400, 61K)

Louis CK really let himself go post metoo.
I knew a guy that claimed to be GD affiliated. I don't know if it was true but he could give specific details on sticking people up and that kind of shit.

Met some russian mafia guy at a bar at spain. he was nice and we had vodka with slices of lemon all night long. very nice guy and his translator was hot.

I know sons of this mafia guy/loan shark, they're kinda crazy especially the younger one, but generally ok

>D2D
Huh?

>GD affiliated.
When I was in jail recently, it looked like the GD mural on my cell wall said "726"

Mafia aren't the good guys, but they're not the bad guys either. The real bad guys are politicians, businessmen, bankers, and other trash.

Pablo Escobar helped the poor in Colombia more than the shitty corrupt Colombian government ever did.

the real bad guys are kikes.

Attached: 1555293791441.jpg (400x354, 21K)

Snitches wind up in ditches OP

>dubs
You gonna get v& faggot

It’s not the Jews, it’s the oil business owners.

hahahahah. no, it's the jews.

I like listening to kool and the gang

Attached: The-Kool-And-The-Gang-bassist-Robert-Kool-Bell-813224.jpg (590x350, 56K)

Anonymous board. Stupid ass cracker.

So you're OK with white bankers fucking over working people? Hope you enjoy the Gulag.

Attached: stylin.jpg (700x557, 139K)

that's pulp fiction faggot

Who knows? This dude had a six-point star tattoo and definitely wasn't Jewish. There was some other shit in or around it.

i'm ok with fucking you kike mum in her ass boi

He was also one of the least intelligent people I have ever met. He wasn't retarded, but definitely had some sort of learning disability.

pretty sure my grandfather did favors for the russian mafia, he owned a few automotive places around town. It would be very easy to dispose of some bodies through there. His business closed down several years ago after he passed away. One weird thing I saw in his office though, an autographed photo of LBJ that said, "Dear _____ thank you for getting me into the oval office" I shit you not. I wish I still had access to that photo, it dissappeared when his estate was ransacked by the govt.

>be me
>16
>Taco city
>At shady nightclub because laws are nonexistent in Taco City
>See two big tittie señoritas alone at a table with booze
>Approach
>moves_like_jagger/cumbia.mp3
>"Hey guys do you have a lighter I can borrow?"
>Huge nigger in a suit a size too big pushes me back
>quetepasagüey.jpg
>"Step off kid, these are the boss's girls"
>Turn back
>Friends come to see what's going on
>Security arrives to kick us out
>"You have to pay the check güero"
>See check
>They added two bottles we didn't order
>Rumble
>Steal a bottle on my way out
>Stealth increased
>Puke
>Go home

Attached: 1448197959995.jpg (229x334, 16K)

Was he a REALLY good shot with bolt action carbines?

Later on, my family was killed in a break-in. Cops found the doors and windows smashed in and bloody crowbars next to their bodies. Neighbors told cops it was bikers at first, but then they refused to testify. I think it must have actually been some black guys or something.

he had over a hundred fire arms in his home, some were illegal. I helped him clean and organize them from time to time. He had quite a few rifles and a couple of fully automatic weapons. He even had a small cannon which was cool as shit.

and to answer your question, yes he was a REALLY good shot. He got his training in the army, was a paratrooper in WWII

My cousin used to be in a white "supremacist" gang called HHM (Hamburger Helper Mafia) before he got all religious and repented his life of meth fueled boot licking orgies.

Attached: Hamburger Helper Mafia.jpg (591x353, 281K)

La borsa nostra

That wasn't seriously the name was it? Ahaha

youtu.be/BEfL0ih33Gs

I've hung out with a few random people over the years who were, incidentally, gang members. I've never come at odds with a gangster though. Honestly my gut instinct is that the guys I was chilling with probably weren't much more eager to kill someone than anyone else, but I could be totally wrong and I wouldn't know.

Stories or full of shit

>thinks black hats can’t dox though packet sniffing websites for internet protocol addresses.

I've ridden a motorcycle since I was 18 and used to work with a couple guys in the Outlaw MC. I'd go on poker runs or toy runs with them and would hang out at their public parties at bike and car shows and whatnot. After a while I was told that they'd been talking and since I'd basically been a hang around for almost a year they wanted to invite me to prospect. I declined and explained that with a wife and new kid I just didn't have the time to dedicate to club life and they completely understood. Still hang out with them sometimes but me ever patching is long since passed because they never brought it up again.

You’d be shocked how stupid gang names are

The white trash and proud type of gangs all have weird names

Imagine living the rest of your life covered in Nazi tattoos but not being racist anymore. I'm happy for him and wish him well but Jesus lol.

Jesus is the light and the way you degenerate.

I’ve shaken hands of professional gun dealers and armed guards who have killed people. Plus a few friends who quit the military to create their own pmc.
I could’ve been a scary and evil guy if I followed them on their path, but I wanted to be a father and film maker.

I was once associated with a group, only identifying thing about it was the black pendant with three inward facing triangles, lined in gold I was given.

united faggots of america??

I’m a probation officer in a major metropolitan area on the east coast. I’ve only encountered a few legit gangsters and they’re probably the scariest people I’ve ever met. Dead behind the eyes doesn’t do it justice. Everything they do is predatory. Everything

Lol he’s saying he killed Kennedy.

The day /b figured it out. Someone screen cap this for all time

>partners
Like gay “partners”?

born and raised in chicago
been here all my life
I want to join a gang so bad
Not just any gang I want to join a outfit, a legit crime syndicate
I'd be willing to do anything run hits, drugs you name it
Only problem is I'm not Italian I'm Persian
I had a drug dealer some mexican dude he liked giving me free shit from coke to lsd which I'd sell for a small profit
This is how I met him:
>be me running away from home
>decide to head to the city
>uber pool
>I hop in the pool and right next to me is the local hispanic 'plug'
>he's high off bars most likely and he says some shit about the law of attraction and says he's going to his friends house
>invites me says there will be 'hella hoes' there
>ok
>we pull up to the edge of the southside a place littered with townhomes
>hop down this staircase to a house it's full of ugly hippy white women I spotted one that looked fuckable
>on the table there's a bong and some white stuff which I thought was coke
>it was ketamine and while conversing with one of the women she offered me some
>she was in her mid 30s and started talking about her son ingesting snake poison or something
>some candy rave girl comes over and plops herself beside me and puts these kaleidoscope goggles on
>keep in mind I'm a nerdy 17yo senior with no friends this whole experience is terrifying, I didn't even know what ketamine was
>I snort some ketamine and she tells me to stand up while it's dripping
>Khooooollleee
>autistically go outside piss on their door
>the drug dealer gets blamed for it
>lol
>he grabs his vials of acid that he ordered and we leave
>best friends since
He recently ODed off some percs so there goes my chances to join the mob even though I'm not interested in affiliating with latinos or blacks
It was fun living this second life, everyone dismissed me as a loser never invited me to hang out but they always hit me up for drugs. They never saw my face. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 146881D3-FEBF-4DDA-ACD0-A05A00A3EBF7.jpg (640x520, 283K)

pretty sure if he did they scrubbed all evidence, like I said his house was locked down after he passed away and several items were missing. I've kept my mouth shut about it because there's no way I can prove any of it now. There's several people that saw that photo when they came into his office. He frequently met with politicians in his office, they would talk about random things over a few glasses of crown. I can say that I have met Ann Richards and her bodyguard several times when I was a kid.

I grew up in central california dealing with members of the surenos and nortenos on the regular they are welfare kings who get wgiteboy wasted killing each other

Did he know the little shit on the mini bike who got killed riding through a neighborhood like a dumbass?

Fucking guy just driving and Ghotti’s ass wipe son darts out into traffic on a mini bike. Dude got disappeared for killing the little shit.

You sound kinda gay but have a good night.

was followed by casino security for 15 minutes solid, all I was doing was looking around, but it was around end of day for me anyway. They like to talk like italian mobsters, so i just started following his 5'4" ass around goin "ova ere, ova ere!" in a fake italian accent until I was asked to leave. It was dumb as fuck but I was crackin up. Right when I got to the exit, I yelled out, "This, on the day of my daughter's wedding!"

and now you became a faggot

lold. quoted for truth.

>anyone who isn’t sheltered knows that blacks are inherently aggressive thieves
Kek. I love when sjws let their mask slip

Attached: 5EF7945C-F212-4C21-8D20-F1FDF2335F4C.png (305x165, 89K)

>I am user, from a long line of white trash

I have a genuine (if mild) experience, but what's the point when threads like this are made purely for larpers and no-one gives a shit about the truth?

You sound like a good egg.

:3

i pretty much run half of north dakota. the northern half. so yea i'm the personification of an encounter with mafia.

So you're the baddest dude out of like ten dudes. I'm so impressed.

trips confirm. Thanks brother. I didn't go back to that casino though. Kind of offputting being stalked by guido manlets after making $40.

Did grow up in a gang enviorment, did some shit myself but not anything huge like robbery or vert hard drugs.
Fucked a HA leaders sidepice once.

>Jamaican shower posse
>sex money murder
>Gaylord’s
Clearly a white power gang thing.

Im a corrections officer what do you wish to know?

yea man, shit's pretty good.

Not gonna name anyone specific beyond the big dog, but if you're familiar with Philly crime, my whole family is from there.

>Be 8
>come home from summer camp one day to my pop upset and my mom annoyed
>pop takes me outside and sits me down
>tells me how my great uncle died and it's a big deal
>"lol whatever, im 8"
>explains how im going to have to get dressed up for the funeral and put on a good face
>once again, "lol whatever, can i play Banjo Kazooie"
>pop kinda lays into me
>tells me some fantastic story about how my italian heritage is gonna shape who I am
>explains how my great uncle was well respected in the community
>goes on to say how I need to shake everyones hand and express legit remorse
>none of this computes
>Day of the funeral rolls around
>end up chilling with my cardshark grandmother
>she takes me through the motions, takes me to the pulpit, we say hail mary, etc.
>walk away like "well that was nothing"
>meet my great uncles son, cousin user
>cousin user is chilling with this guy, Mr. Joe
>go through the motions like my pop tells me
>"I never really knew him, but he was probably a great guy" or whatever my 8yo brain came up with
>Mr. Joe laughs, roughs up my hair and splits with my cousin user

Turns out I met Skinny Joey Merlino.

damn nice. how strong is his crew anyway? I've read what pete tuccio did that was kinda weak and he was hanging out at joeys trial the whole time.

I hung out with Sur 13 guys when I was younger

The gottis sons all became cringeworthy faggot larping niggers who all ratted eahother out of existence

OnA?

>be me
>walking down the road
>nig points gun at me or what I thought was a gun
>looks like some pipe he got off a drain or something
>police are called by local mother or something after he points it at her and her kids
>police come and immediately gun him down after he points it at them
>nig dies and we find out it was just a water drain pipe or something
>mfw

Attached: 1546058864561s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

I mean not sure what to say when I was an awkward high schooler they were very kind to me and gave me a sense of friendship and no one would fuck with me. I was the joker that hung out with th making them laugh their asses off. I mostly just went to house parties and cruised with them. I was put in a couple situations where shit almost got real though. One time we were on their block and there was some freaking out about how two dudes were planning on rolling on them that night and blasting off or I unknowingly once got brought a long on some car theft

John Gotti?

>Italian heritage
Is it true that Italians all have fat juicy lap hogs?

I once went into an obscure coffee shop late at night (cause it was the only one open) and it was fuckin filled with some sort of biker gang. I got it to-go andI I left asap.

I work with the FBI agents that brought down John Gotti. In the process I met the agent the movie "Donnie Brasco" was about.

TOPKEK
FBI recorded the gay porn with hidden device and made arrest to blackmail him ...

Yeah! Kek

badge and timestamp or gtfo

I have no clue. TBH I had to google tuccio and really don't know shit about that. My immediate family kept me really distant from that side of the family. They're not something I have any inclination to associate with either because of the state of philly crime politics right now, but from like a different standpoint.

Like I know the dumb shit my cousins done, but thats as far as it goes. Its really nothing fantastic.

Eh no complaints. Only true mooks talk about their hogs outside of private conversation with a lady.

>Craigslist
Uh I’m gonna guess no.

DVVVVV GOAN NAOW

>Eh no complaints. Only true mooks talk about their hogs outside of private conversation with a lady.

Why won’t you let me have this.

That subreddit has spread everywhere. Damn

You would have to be in your sixties.

Cause bragging on Yea Forums is like flexing at a special olympics gym

Nah, I legit got a subscription to sirius cause I liked O&A so much.

Now I just watch the podacast and whatever TACS posts on youtube. Opie is a twat and Sam Roberts is slowly turning into audible cancer.

Great uncle lived in Middletown, NJ. Worked at a corner deli on King’s Highway. Vito Genovese used to come there every morning for breakfast for about a 6-8 month period. Said he seemed like a very nice guy. Dressed well, tipped well. Seemed like an upper-class Manhattan worker.

Anything you can share?

Various Folks and Peoples nation members are EXTREMLY common here in the Midwest. It’s not a big deal. Tougher than I am but these guys aren’t the mafia. Obviously the shotcallers at the top are serious individuals but soldiers at the bottom are fairly common here.

Fuck off

What part of the country?

>underestimating retard strength
I get your point but they would rip off your Italian arm and beat you with the wet end bro.

I think you somehow missed more than the point of that...

No I got your point. I was attempting humor.

my godfather whom I'm named after is in big with the syrian mob
supposedly I can ask for one favor (money, someone killed, etc.) any more and I would have to work for them

Ahhh. Sorry m8.

Im about 9 beers in. My bad, dude.

Attached: 1344617427297.gif (360x240, 1.98M)

Does the favor have to ask on this, the day of his daughters wedding?

I dated a Mafia princess for almost a year.
I'll never forget picking her up at her parent's house for our first date and having her father explain to me that "No" means "No" like "No" has never meant "No" before.

>mafia princess
Can you kill yourself please?

>Daughters wedding
>His* wedding
>Some dirtnigger plugs himself

I was in new Orleans in one of their old Italian joints. Artwork of Italy and the Pope everywhere. I'm sitting there eating a bite and this guy comes up to me. He had an ordinary business shirt and tie on and he asked if I wanted to see a girl. I was kinda stunned he just asked me. Before I could think if something to say he tilted his head towards the door and says 40 bucks. I quietly said not today and the guy was gone. Everything about him seemed entirely ordinary but he was no doubt about it new orleans (italian) gangster.

Not that user, but if shes some JAP or like a north jersey goombah's kid, thats actually a legit conversation.

You really don't touch them. It's like an unspoken thing.

Unfamiliar with that term?

lol no it's just something he told me when he was drinking
my godfather's dad was a legitimate gangster and died in a massive mob hit job where they shot up a hotel to rub him out

Had a friend once. Taught me a lot about life. Ladies loved him. Real stand up guy. RIP

Don't ever shit talk anyone or anything to people you've just met.

As someone who's taken my share of beatings for running my mouth:

>Fuck off, pussy

I guess you got hit on the head one too many times.
And don't make me come over there.

They asked him about Oakland and they're a bunch of dutch fags
you are fucking retarded

no

I fail to see what kind of conclusion one is to make out of them being Dutch and talking about Okland.
A reasonable one would be that they do indeed know about Okland and thus have their own opinion of it.
So since you don't know them, their opinion can be good or bad.
Also, the fact that he got beat the shit out of already proved my point.

TLDR
>arguing with results

Im in the Mafia, hard core shit

New Orleanian here. You are a liar and you have never been to New Orleans. You've probably never even met an Italian or heard of girls.

went to school with legit good friends that joined the PIRA and UVF. still see them the odd time and it's a nice catch up, but i'm glad my life took a different turn down another road than theirs.

>You really don't touch them. It's like an unspoken thing.
No, it wasn't like that at all. He was just making sure that I treated his daughter with respect or I could expect to have my dick cut off before I was lit on fire with gasoline.
Her Dad ended up liking me and welcomed me into his home and family.
And yes, I fucked her brains out for 8 months.

Long Story very short.
>Me and friend both 19 delivered sex aids to adult shops in red light district.
> It was friends fathers business. Very successful.
>Get to know everyone in the area pretty well
>Get the idea to rent apartment above one of the sex shops because some street girls were looking to start there own brothel.
>Get invited to breakfast at local cafe by some well know local identities.
> All calm, casual and polite.
>One guy asks about our plan and if friends father was involved.
>We claim full responsibility.
>Still very calm and polite guy tells us how well respected friends father is and how he pretty much has the monopoly in the sex aid business and how everyone leaves him alone to conduct his work.
>Guy says this is because he came into the area and formed relationships and never stood on anyone toes, just provides good legit product.
>Guy suggested even though we have good intentions if our plan was to proceed perhaps some people might feel we are moving in on their turf.
>We get the point and thank him for the advise.
>Guy pays for our breakfast and shakes our hands.
>20 years later the same guy is the prime suspect in the murder or involvement in the murder of dozens of scumbags.

Nice guy.

My grandparents used to sell coke for the Mexican mafia

Actually was in the quiles in reynosa before the cdg and z split. My friends uncle had his own cell. Witnessed him give the comander of that areea a suzuki ninja motorcycle, how that fat cop was gonna ride it is anyones guess. Imagine a line of white girls at starbucks waiting for pumpkin spice drink, except it was a long line of low level workers getting a small bonus of cocaine and weed for an outstanding work. You wont believe me, the actual puppet master, the guy moving the uncles strings, was an old man that lived in a broken down home, dressed in rags, and rode around in a fucked up bike tryin to sell honey. Tje amount of money he had hidden throughout is unimaginable

Well in Fremont ca I can say that nortes are the ones I didn’t want to mess with. The cholos and scraps were pussies that didn’t know how to fight. I was always friends with nortes so they always had my back Incase something went wrong with me. But I do have one stupid story.

>16 year old that skateboarded
>friend same age
>we liked to sneak out of his house late at night and to walk the city and the lake until sunrise on weekends because it was fun and exciting
>one adventure on a Friday we pass by clover leaf bowling and we pass this small group of adults that look like they’re in their 30s and maybe 6 or 7 of them
>one of them hollars at us asking about our skateboards and one of them asks if he could trymt friends board
>they look a little drunk
>my friend let’s the guy use his skateboard and the guy falls trying to Ollie and everyone laughs
>one of the guys was black and passed out in a bush
>we talk random stuff that I can’t remember but I remember my friend telling them it’s mt first time using molly
>eventually my friend invites them to come with us to the nature part of the lake where all the trees and bushes are
>they ask us if we are going to jump them
>after some reassurance we walk tword the lake and talk about life
>they start to tell us that they are from the Decoto gang and that to join someone has to either kill or rape someone

Prettt chill dudes but I didn’t stay in contact with them after that but my friend did. I think the main guys name was Roach.

Sounds interesting, I wish you'd greentext this with more detail.

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

8kl

Mobile fag. It was, mobile phones were just becomi g a thing, amd the actual "workers" of the cell, kept losing them in the river. Also went to a party, my friend said that room is where they keep tje weapons and some drugs, go check it out, it was a big ass shrine for san judas. Like it was a dark tinted store door on a weird hill, you open it and its actually a huge ass area witj shrine and shitload of candles and a place for you to put dollars

no chance avoiding them in prison,mate

Attached: BoganLife.jpg (905x840, 83K)

I ran into a gang of gays in western San Fran.
Mother fuckers were brutal.

I laughed at first but sure as shit one leather clad dude smacked my buddy....full hand bitch slap.

Another fop threw what looked to be a tube of lube at us as well.

But fuck, they meant business.

hahahahah

>gay gang from san fran that throws around lube tubes and bitch slaps
>Mother fuckers were b rutal
>they meant business

All my living friends are dudes who survived gang life
How many you may wonder
Just 1

Lucky your friend's dad was connected.

209?

I used to do chem 7 panel tests (tests for a drugs chemical purity) for a group of Mexican dudes. Pretty sure they were ms13 or similar. They pa9d me 5k cash once or twice a month to test keys they had bought. It was sketch af. But money was good, and it was easy.

Want more? I have good stories

Please tell us more

>Skinny Joey Merlino
You still in philly user?
My family name used to ring out in philly back in the mid 1900's to the late.

Greentext?

was in a gang that started freshman year in highschool and after. been shot at and jumped. knew guys from prison who joined prison gangs. did dumb street gang shit. still called an OG to this day even though the gang broke up

Did a catering job for my friend's godfather. His godfather is a lawyer that was having a house party with some of his richer clients and asked my friend if he knew anybody that needed some cash fast and could be discrete. Enter me unemployed student , I get picked up by my friend and taken to the biggest house in the woods I have ever seen. He tells me just go into the kitchen and make sandwiches and later fill up the guests drinks, don't converse with these guys, just play servant and his godfather would give me $700 cash and i keep any tips the guest give me. He told me that these were his godfather's criminal clients(he was not so blunt, but that is what he meant) and be as bland and subservient as possible, dont be remembered because I did not want to really know these guys. So I spend a few hours before the guest arive making sandwiches and cut up veggies and fruits. I haul in a couple of kegs, and at the party I fetched what ever the guests wanted. The room was full of mostly Greek and Jewish guys, there was a couple Mexican guys , and one Russian. They just sat around and played poker into the wee hours of the morning. The Greeks and Mexicans were very friendly and very generous tippers, kept insisting when I brought more booze to take a shot with them .When the host objected that I was just the help, the Greeks laughed and told him to remember when he did my job at his grandfather's parties. The jews tipped ok, but were very impersonal, and the Russian was a scary motherfucker that only asked for more scotch, and did not say another word, also he lost every hand he played. So Greek mobsters are very nice to the help.

No “stories” for me. I will say this. Don’t fuck with them. Violent as fuck.

A fucking family name at least?

the shecklestein family

JOIN THIS EPIC Yea Forums DISCORD SERVER NOW

discord
.gg/NgaGd9X

Attached: 5C9581F8-9DB2-44A4-8E37-0566195B7C83.jpg (534x552, 172K)

Here’s a crazy cartel videos of them cutting up people alive, each description is a link to a video, use google translate, crazy shit! You think the Middle East war is crazy look at this shit

elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/11/lista-de-videos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras/

*Buttfuck. They meant business.

Just drug dealers and some criminal faction guys they're cool

my cousins younger cousin knew a kid who was kidnapped, ransomed and killed by cartel because he ripped them off over a few 8balls of coke. never fuck with the cartel even if they are street dealers

>Richard Kuklinsk
Watch his interviews on YouTube, very charismatic, interesting

he was full of shit. only ever killed bums

I mean, the guy got hit in the face for his response so I don’t understand how you don’t understand.

PIRA and UVF? Am I the only one who doesn’t know what this means?

penis in rear ass
ultra violet fags

>he was full of shit.
how do you know?

everyone who was a real mobster knew he was full of shit. he worked for roy demeo who was a really scary mobster him and his crew used to do hit jobs for the other families. kuklinski worked in roys porn buisness splicing porn movies and delivering them to theaters. even though he was a big guy, roy and his crew would bully him. he took out his anger on his wife and street bums. he wven went so far as to claim he did the hit on roy demeo

Are these both you?

Well his wife said he never laid a hand on her and they obviously popped him for mafia related murders. The who nailed said he was the real deal but most likely lied about killing hundreds of people.

>killed bums
Shit man demeo killed some kid that knocked on his tl door one day. Can’t remember exactly why the kid knocked on his door or why exactly the kid was killed but it had something to do with the kid being Cuban. I know demeo killed tough guys too but he wasn’t exactly the archetype of real gangster.

the guy was a vacuum salesman i think and one of demeos crew had robbed and killed some columbian dealers. the columbians wanted payback and threatened to kill all of demeos crew and him if he didnt give up the guy. demeo thought the young guy was a hitman. demeo and his crew were good earners but he liked doing hits for the other families. they say he showed serial killer tendencies

I’m sure you’re right and I’m too lazy to look it up. I was just watching a mafia documentary the other day and they talked about that incident. I do remember though that they said demeo chased this guy quite a distance and tons of people saw it. Obviously at the end of the day nobody “saw nuthin” but it was a stupid an impulsive thing to do.

That’s what I meant by real gangster. The old school seemed to keep a lower profile and didn’t attract attention. Of course they’re we’re always true psychopaths/sociopaths who really got off on killing and megalomaniacs who loved the attention and did shit that was reckless. It just seems it got worse with every generation till the hay day of the mafia was at an end. Maybe it’s on the rise again. I don’t know enough about it.

Get a warrant and then shove it up your ass. Fed scum

Take your meds faggot

seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2e5hr9fRyM

oops i was half wrong. it wasnt columbians but cubans who had ties to a cuban drug cartel. yeah demeo and one of his guys chased after the young guy after seeing him parked near demeos house and killed him then he found out he was a civilian. fun fact demeo was killed by his own guys

fuck cucklinski

Interesting for sure. Don’t get me wrong I’ve felt kuklinski was full of shit for a while as far as the number of hits. I’m honestly not sure what to think. I don’t really believe cops automatically either so who knows. I do tend to believe them more than someone in prison for multiple murders but only marginally so depending on the situation.

I watched the “Iceman Tapes” on HBO when I was a kid. Even back then I noticed something odd about his interview. He was in prison for life. He’s talking about brutalizing people and murdering hundreds. At the same time he’s telling a story of poisoning some gay guy at a club who hadn’t paid a debt or some shit. Anyway he said he had to get close enough to this guy to slip cyanide into his drink. He said he dressed up flamboyantly and acting completely flaming. While he’s telling this story he says something to the affect of “I hope I don’t offend any gay people telling this story”. It was bizarre and seemed manipulative like his ultimate goal was to win people’s approval.

I dunno maybe I read too much into the statement.

>I’m honestly not sure what to think
yeah same here, cops lie too. That cop in that video said there were no phones in 80's but there were and that's not enough proof anyway. If kuklenski, didn't do it, how did he manage to have that good life, you dont make that much money just cutting porn movies.

Kek that shit was on the news

Are you the same person? If so you hate gay people but love predatorial criminals...

A little snapshot into your psyche isn’t it?

Sure faggot.

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

You're a joke. I'm a Mexican of Italian descent and I'm tired of people like you.

You get to eat in Chicago America but you want to be a dirtbag. Fuck you. Bitch ass curry ass bitch go seek some real trouble start in vegas where the UFC is. McGregor made it being the last of the Irish. Race ain't never been a problem
Try Hawaii or north where the mafia is. New Hampshire shit like that

Yes

Whitey killed my uncle.

Nice trips by the way.

I have no doubt that I'm on a recording in an FBI file cabinet getting fucked like a bitch.

Never heard of a trial so I'm betting he rolled and is in the WPP.

One time a gang member i wasn’t really friends with but was a friend off a friend robbed me at knifepoint. We literally just finished smoking a joint nd suddenly our casual conversation stopped because i felt a knife pressed up againts my ribs. Without a word he reaches into my hoodie, steals the eighth of weed i just bought and walked away. Normally i would call it a bluff because who stabs someone for $30 in weed but this guy was fucking crazy and i had no doubt he’d shank me just so he could get high that afternoon. Got him back later but thats a different story..

>Got him back later but thats a different story..
greentest it

Greentexts you assholes, come on!

Not me, but my friend's dad did back in the 80s or 90s. He saw a two kids fighting in the streets, nothing really out of the ordinary for the time/area, so he just watched it play out. He figured they'd have it out and sort whatever it was out.

But, one kid started beating the everloving shit out of the other so he stepped in. He got the other one to fuck off and took the injured kid to the hospital, where he had stitches and a cast put on or some shit.

Anyway, a few days later a very well dressed man comes to his house saying that he saved his son, and if not for him he might have been beaten to death in the streets. He gave him a card and said he was owed a favor to be called in at any time.

He obviously never said he was mafia, we're all pretty sure that's what it was. And before anyone asks, he hasn't called in the favor to my knowledge and he sure as hell doesn't plan to.

Not that interesting but here goes

>months after that shit went down
>me and a buddy riding in my truck going to another buddy’s place
>”hey user, isn’t that the wigger that robbed you?”
>why yes it is, and here he is walking by himself, at night
>”pull over”
>my friend was almost as crazy as the wigger, but we were tight and he still had some semblance of a moral compass
>buddy pulls two ski masks out of his bag
>we put on the masks and being dramatic, i pull my truck right up onto the sidewalk, blocking him
>we proceed to beat the fuck out of him and steal his wallet
>$300 cash, nice
>fled the scene and ditched his empty wallet in a nearby dumpster
>he had never seen my truck before then, so as far as i know he didn’t know it was me
>moved about 3 months later, never saw him again

Not the most exciting story but i felt a lot better after fucking that guy up

This

Yeah daily. I live in the south side of Chicago.

Multiple:

Italian, they were very nice. We have espresso and cheesecake.

Paki/Afghan street gang: got stabbed for being with an Afghan girl.

Haitian: we played chess. No joke. They were cool but their grooming for pumping was sketchy.

ISIS: fought and killed them in Iraq.

Attached: 1555508599293.jpg (518x583, 51K)

Oh forgot about the Ruskies. They just tried to sell me whores.

The Chinese I avoid. That is just ridden with Fentanyl.

Growing up on Cape Cod in the 80s I worked at a hotel. Mob guys from the Boston Mafia Family at the time came down every weekend in the summers. Drove Ferraris and Jaguars. Always had hot blondes with them. Huge tippers. And some of the funniest and nicest hotel guests I ever encountered. Like I could not believe how nice they were all the time. And these were high up guys. A bunch of them were in the newspapers all the time about mafia related incidents. Will never forget how cool they were.

so in fact, it was white boy day.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-j02

Attached: file 4.jpg (521x753, 60K)

Had a 'mafia' roommate in college. Clearly older than his years, one of the best drivers I've ever ridden with (I know - weird thing to notice, but there you have it). He as easygoing and casual about most everything. But this guy's description matches:
He's dead now. Cancer.

Provisional Irish Republican Army
Ulster Volunteer Force
Catholic and Protestant respective paramilitaries, the former almost managed to assassinate Thatcher in the 80s