Hey incels, can you help? I'm really saaad

Hey incels, can you help? I'm really saaad.

Attached: IMG-20190327-WA0104.jpg (960x1280, 102K)

tits'n'timestamp first

Yes I can

tits or gtfo

tits/gtfo

talking to incels will put your sadness into perspective.

Why are you so sad?

Fuck, that really hit home lmao

Attached: 1552423172419.jpg (790x894, 247K)

Attached: kike.jpg (628x1404, 96K)

Like a good normie I don't know what gtfo is, can you explain?

Attached: (((white)))mass shooters.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Show benis

Like I can be sad. My boyfriend broke with me and blocked me on social media.

LARPer...

uwansumfuk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

W O K E

What could have caused him to do all that?

/thread

Maybe cause he is a depressive fuck who would be an incel himself if he wasn't so fucking cute. I admit that I also did bad stuff. I just spent all nigth sending my friends pictures of him asking them if he was beautiful, but none of them answered me back, I also send naked pictures of me to strangers on social media (after we brooke, out of sadness). Now I'm so guilty, I'm thinking about suicide rigth now.

Attached: IMG-20190401-WA0120.jpg (721x1280, 95K)

bump for reasons.

What do you mean?

Attached: IMG-20190401-WA0098.jpg (1280x960, 93K)

Get over it pussy. The world doesn't stop turning

You should repost them here, since you're obviously down with that sort of thing.

If thats you in fact. You look really nice. Bet you can get another boy no worryes. Stop the suicide thoughts. Would he do it for you? Are you that guilty? I think not.

just want some nudes, so start posting

just keeping the thread alive while I trace the image sources.

But I love him, I don't want other boys. Sadly my previous boyfriend commited suicide last year, maybe it was my fault cause I'm to cold. The one that dumped me is on medication.
I already told that I'm ashamed of that, yer sore loser.

Attached: IMG-20190401-WA0097.jpg (721x1280, 64K)

You idiot.

You look like you smell like onions.

Wow buddy, when did you join anonymous?

Besides, this fucking tread is filled with Yea Forums typical bullshit, I just posted here to get attention and forget my current problems. I should have posted on Yea Forums better, Yea Forums it's filled with fucking losers luckily have kissed their mothers on the cheek.

Attached: IMG-20190401-WA0121.jpg (721x1280, 71K)

Sorry to hear that. But it’s proven that people are more and more depresed. Average life expectancy for males droped for the first time in peace time history of US . Im depresed. You are maybe. Its just part of every day life and no one seems to bother. Maybe you are fake maybe not maybe you troll me. But i feel like i should tell you that you matter. Firstly for youreself. And if you think that no one besides you does. There are people who do. You just have to find them. People move on die get cold. Its part of life.

>Wow buddy, when did you join anonymous?
Rigth?

Why are you such a thot ?

Thanks, where can we talk? You were the only one who really helped, where can I give you my number? Points for not believing me rigth away.

>Rigth?

I just had sex with my first boyfriend.

People will always show you hate. Just let it bounce. Hope i helped a little

some of them have been posted on here before, in FB/insta image threads.
so either this is some faggot LARPing, or she's using images her bf or she herself has posted for attention.

Fuck off you harpy

Attached: 1550367414759.jpg (613x587, 11K)

I can make a kik fast if you gimme some time

>Fucking losers
Says the neck beard that is pretending to be a women.

Attached: 1554494751823.png (550x550, 475K)

Great memory! And you're using it in the rigth ways! Why would have posted images of me? Do you want to see a picture of him?

So my kik is plesnei. Add me if you want hope to hear from you

But, how old are you? What's kik? I live in a spanish-speaking country, I just use Whatsapp. Nah, a real one wouldn't have so many pictures, I think, there is always the possiblity.

Im 20 im from europe too. I think language is not a barrier. Kik is a messaging app just like wapp. But i dont think you want to give out you phone nr

It took me 3 mins to set up my kik so yea. Thats like the only way

I'm also 20!

ok

You are literally the first persone i make contact with on this board. :))

literally just want to jerk off to you, not interested in your bullshit idiot

Maybw its 4chans nature not to be tamed. People here can be so helpfull yet so useless at times. Its fascinating

true that
some awesome people are here
but countless of dumbasses

You really peaked my intrest. And its weird i was so spaced out just before i saw this thread. Mind full of shit. And im kinda glad that i can help

Scrolled though and didnt see any tits gtfo

Give it a rest Brian

Don't be cry

This post is cancer, and reeks of putrefaction.