I used to meet women off of craigslist and bone them, I have pics. Yes, I know they are gross women...

I used to meet women off of craigslist and bone them, I have pics. Yes, I know they are gross women, but that wasn't the turn on for me. I got a rush out of the anonymity of meeting a stranger for sex, or what kind of BS it would take to get these desperate women in Bed. I will post 4 pics, and please rate them from 1 through 10, I'll answer any questions as well.

Adina
Responded to unhappily married on craigslist post
I was not married, scammed her out of $200 as well
She gave decent head but the sex was not good, as she had a strong pussy smell and it was a turn off.
She caught me lying and that was then end. Dont forget to rate.

Attached: 7.jpg (3264x2440, 1.99M)

Attached: 1.jpg (836x1254, 283K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1162x773, 370K)

3/10

Attached: 5.jpg (1262x840, 366K)

Thank you. I'm surprised you rated that high.

it's really OP's wife

how did you do it? Like, what did you post, or what did they post? Where did you look?

Aleva
Responded to unhappily married, I was married at the time, she gave me great blowjobs in her car, I fingered her once. No sex because she had weight loss surgery and was a big fat mess, I couldnt do it, plus the night I fingered her the smell on my fingers was repulsive. She stopped seeing me after I kept blowing her off.

Attached: 1.png (590x885, 599K)

Attached: 2.png (459x688, 392K)

Attached: 3.jpg (635x956, 226K)

Please rate.

Attached: 4.png (435x653, 333K)

At the most I had a rotation of 10 to 20 craigslists post up at one time. I posted everything I could think of, from platonic only, to straight up looking for sex and every angle I could think of. They all eventually got me laid. Craigslist closed the personals section though.

2/10
Keep posting. They make for a good reading.
How many BBW did you meet/fuck?
Any of them turned you on?
Do they all stink down there?

Okay, I will keep posting. Hmm, like majority are BBW, I dont have pics of all them. All total probably met 30 to 40 women for sex in like 8 years. Some did turn me on, not all of them smelled down there.

Alicia
Unhappily married post
fucked her 2nd time we met, we used to fuck at her place when her husband left for work
Still fuck her occasionally, she is no longer married.

Attached: 42.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

Attached: 20.jpg (1927x2890, 460K)

Attached: 44.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Trying to post 4 pics that will show off body and face of each woman if I can. Please rate.

Attached: 47.jpg (1080x608, 60K)

Well i say good on you for the quest for pussy

What makes you capable of fucking such a whale? Why don't you try getting slimmer whores?
Not judging, just curious.
3/10

man i miss craigslist hookups. some of the best sex of my life through those. i think the fact that finding casual sex on the internet was sort of taboo made the fucking way more intense.

With the bigger chicks I liked seeing what it took to convince them to fuck me, lots of lying and manipulation. I got hard from Bj's and that was enough to fuck. I did get other slimmer women, I'm going in alphabetical order.

I agree.

4/10
How would you convince them

Breanna
Biggest chick had to be 400lbs
fingered her one day
and fucked later that week
replied to unhappily married
her husband was sick and couldnt bone her
fucked her on couch at her job in front of big window nobody could see into.

Attached: 3.jpg (426x640, 47K)

Attached: 6.jpg (210x314, 17K)

Attached: 8.jpg (215x143, 9K)

Please rate.

Attached: 4.jpg (213x321, 22K)

2/10. kinda nice pussy but the face is not that great
3.5/10 she looks like she would suck the soul out of your dick
3/10 she looks kinda lovely. maybe like 20 years aho she would be fine af.

OP keep posting more. love the pics and the stories

best one for me was with this bbw chick. went over to her place, basement apartment on a somewhat busy street. she meets me at the door, which is under the stairs to the main units: pretty face, very curvy. i step inside and immediately start making out with her, door still open, my hand sliding up and down her curves. pretty sure she started stroking my raging cock through my pants too.

Where do yall go nowadays now that CL's in the shitter

1/10 at best.

1/10, moar

Strictly platonic, just be a total gentleman, never try anything with them, they would always jump my bones eventually.

Unhappily married, didnt take much, they wanted to cheat.

get all the way inside. lights are low, we end up on the couch. a little small talk, but we didn't even know each others' names before clothes started coming off. random detail: she has a pet rabbit that's also in the room. i go down on her, parting her thick thighs. smells just fine and she is dripping wet. after a few minutes of moaning, she pushes my head back, takes my handd, leads me to the bedroom.

No where. No luck since it went away. This is OP. Jumped on my phone for a few minutes.

Op here. I love when I didn't know their names. Glad you get it.

yeah, jumping right into sex with no preamble is a fucking rush

in the bedroom, we start fucking immediately. no protection, which is dumb, but it worked out. within minutes she's cumming. hard. body-shuddering orgasms that forcibly expel my cock each time. and there are many times, too many to count. chick is cumming like she's been saving up her whole life for this moment. i'm in good shape and insanely turned on by this, so i just pop back into her dripping tight cunt and plow away until te next orgasm.

Caitlyn
Replied to looking for cuddle buddy, she asks if its okay if we do more, sure. I knew i was in.
Comes over make out, blows me go to fuck her, says on her period pulls underwear down wearing a pad, fuck her in ass no lube. College student going to be a teacher.

Attached: 1.jpg (854x1280, 221K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1235x822, 203K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x853, 233K)

Please rate

Attached: 3.jpg (854x1280, 170K)

2/10
4.5/10
3/10
1/10
3/10 because of story

More of her

enjoying sharing stories with you bud

eventually, after an hour or two of dick-ejecting orgasms, i have to ask her to stop fucking cumming all the time so i can finish. we laugh, make out, and i start pumping her so fucking hard. her legs are in the air and our thighs are slapping together loudly. i cum so fucking hard i feel like i'm going to black out, collapse on her soft, sweaty, ample body. she caresses me as i lay there.

later, order takeout and shower together, talk a bit, then another quicker round of fucking

Thanks for rating.

How many different days you fuck or just one day?

I will if I finish posting all the chicks.

My only story from CL was a couple of years back and I wanted to do it for the rush. Found some uni girl and I met her at her hotel because she was out of town
fucked for a bit and nutted on her face twice
after my third nut I felt fucked and had to leave

Dude you are a fucking fag legend!!! I am enjoying this thread lol

Attached: 2DDEE428-D1EF-4D6B-B348-96E21BF96010.gif (300x186, 186K)

Fat cunts are gross

3/10 good huge hanging tits, ugly face
5/10 looks like a proper eastern european slag, only one here i'd actually proudly fuck
3.5/10 half decent face looks very wholesome shame about the apple shaped body and small tits for her huge size
3/10 i would only get near that to facefuck it until it vomits out all the breakfast it ate 2/10 would question whether it has down syndrome

Cinda
Responded to looking to fuck age and looks dont matter got a room we fucked, left. Let her stay in room, bitch smoked a cigarette in there. cost me $40 from motel for smoking in room. Picked her up at McDonalds. She had McChicken with her.

Attached: 1.jpg (1937x2906, 946K)

stayed in touch afterward and email each other occasionally for hookups. doesnt always happen because one or the other of us is dating someone at the time. but we do get together a few more times. one time she emails me a pic of her big booty and legs while in stockings and heels. i'm there like lightning that time.

good shit. lost her email when i guilt-purged that account. stupid move, would pay money to get her info now for more of that seriously hot sex, smh,

Attached: 2.jpg (1635x1090, 257K)

oh god this gilf and setup are perfectly degenerate

would fuck

jesus christ dude

i appreciate the content, it's neat, but fucking hell i don't envy your reality. have you gotten STI testing?

skipthegames

2/10 and fuck her for smoking a dart in your room

>skipthegames
more info? how does it compare to cl of old? win rate?

7.5/10
Would've been higher if she had pussy hair.

2.5/10
Straddling the line between unattractive and repulsive.

8.6/10
The kind of body and face I love to worship, but falls a bit short of true excellence.

I can't rate this one without seeing lower on her body.

9/10
Seeing her irl would rev me like an engine. Love the tits, love the pussy.

1.5/10
Gross and unfuckable.

Ahahaha i love it. I wish i had pics, i banged one chick from craigslist. Young ftm. Still looked like a girl, chubby nerdy but tight due to the hrt. She wanted some weed for her gf. Smoked a bowl with them, showered, ate her out then fucked her into the couch cushions hard as fuck. We came at the same time. It was pretty fucking great.

woop it's me again this gilf is the best one so far, reminds me of a 55 y/o that i fucked at 17 who lied about her age and said that he was 42. She took me round to hers after meeting at a random bar and as soon as the door shut she almost pounced onto me - clearly older women get far more horny. She dragged me into her room and the first thing she did was show her sexual "party trick" of having no gag reflex at all, i tried all i could with my fingers. She throated me for a good 30 minutes and then we both came while 69ing. Hands down best oral of my life - better than any of my exes as well

Sorry if next to me at the moment, will continue thread when she moves. Op here.

Sorry girlfriend*

doublelist

>doublelist

same questions

4/10 because no lube anal

What do you use now with craiglist taking down their personals section?

Please rate.

Attached: 3.jpg (853x1280, 130K)

5/10. Average bitch with crazy eyes

Attached: 24C68A0C-E512-46AB-809E-EC9E97AD52CE.gif (500x329, 969K)

Hahha, I know the absurdity of it all.

Yes, never had anything. 90% of these chicks are not getting laid.

Sorry bro this bitch gets a “cut my dick off/10”

Attached: D0A33A4A-FA25-49B0-8F6B-BC350D17510C.gif (384x288, 1019K)

Glad you appreciate the messes.

Chubby chicks are easy.

Dude you have no shame or standards! I fucking love you queerbait!!!

Attached: 252D2261-A2CF-45E4-9FD4-305364A8AC68.gif (245x118, 1.38M)

I've tried some apps, but its hard cuz I have GF and you need to post pics of your face or women wont reply, but no luck so far.

0/10 brew

Mess is best.

Cindy,
Yes its a chick. Lesbian, responded to looking for sex post. She just wanted dick, went down on her, it was not the best smelling didnt stink but didnt smell good. She sat on my dick and just sat on it, didn't move. Thats how she wanted it, police raided apartment a few doors down so we stopped when we heard the noise. Gave me an excuse to go get soda, never came back, she had gf, she was at work.

Attached: 3.jpg (388x583, 50K)

What kind of bitch shows up to a CL fuck on her period?! Lulz!

Attached: 836DBACF-6FAC-493E-8166-CCC11AFC4456.gif (200x198, 434K)

Attached: 2.jpg (640x427, 39K)

Please rate.

Exactly.

She had McChicken with her oh wow this shit is trashbag gold

Attached: 1.jpg (960x641, 133K)

Fuck! I love the big ones

You basically fucked a dude hahaha

Attached: 1CE1E335-8DCD-4FA0-BF69-AABAF4893AD9.gif (300x413, 1.87M)

jesus christ that face is ugly but those tits are wonderful she could feed all of africa with those juggs

Dee, replied to Veteran looking for sex, she wanted me to wear uniform, but I wouldnt. Told her I was married, we fucked for about two years. Had a handful of threesomes with her, she was down for anything had anal a few times at her request ass to mouth on my poo stained cock. She had left husband and wanted to go wild.

Attached: 59.jpg (2166x3249, 1.07M)

Attached: 1.jpg (2736x1824, 979K)

9/10
Butch lesbians are hot, and her body is hot as hell besides. I would have been all over her and tried to make it a regular thing.

Attached: 38.jpg (1169x1754, 236K)

Please rate.

Attached: 5.jpg (1533x2300, 686K)

3/10
Really not my type, but it's a good ass.

This thread could feature the nasty cunts I’ve ever seen...congrats??

Attached: 7CDD6391-6C58-4792-8522-77FD8ADCFE28.jpg (828x765, 417K)

3/10
7/10
decent shit

Attached: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (480x600, 85K)

5/10, would rail

6/10. Face is busted, but good body for her age and I actually like her tits. How was her pussy?

Jesus Christ bro.....disgusting.

Can you post a pic of yourself? I just want to know how you got such quality tail

I have some low standards, but this shit is gross. Can’t look away. Good shit bro

Unironically love me some fat uggos.
Keep em comin.

Op here on phone. It was okay. Not really that good a fuck.

I'll think about it. I'm a 7/10. Veteran highly educated. Hispanic.

best thread in a while. most of these bitches look like they came from a dumpster truck, but pussy is better than no pussy.

Lying faggot. This woman is posted by some guy who is dating her daughter. OP is a kissless incel lol

Amazing fat ugly bitch. Would fuck

+1(877) -847-2911 Call me beautiful sexies

What do you do now that Craigslist is done? Where do you go for random hookups?

bump for op

I fucked this girl from a cl hookup ad. She was always posting them so i bet others recognise

Attached: pixlr_20190320060953615.jpg (640x345, 119K)

Attached: pixlr_20190320055855387.jpg (640x640, 248K)

I loved CL casual encounters I had so much fun.

I'm not saying some of this pussy was good. Some was awful.

I've tried a few apps, but no luck.I'll take suggestions.

Denise
No nudes,
responded to looking for sex age and looks dont matter, met at coffee place, got a room nearby and had sex. It was okay.

Attached: 1.jpg (638x958, 105K)

Please rate

Attached: 2.jpg (624x936, 167K)

Looks like a great lay.

I was super turned on because she was quite and shy.

Can't give a proper rate without nudes, but I certainly think she's attractive. Good personality would make definitely girlfriend material.

I understand but rate from what you can see, I'll post new woman.

Even if this is some made up bullshit, it's the greatest thing I have ever read on here. Hats off, bro.

hahaha.

Sadly this is my life.

This thread is like receiving a mystery gift that turns out to be Catbox turds and AIDS.

What I can see is 9/10.
Ugly, but in a way that really makes me want to see her cumming and happy. And that's pretty much the best kind of face.

You are good people.

Thanks, user.

Denise,
Replied to unhappily married, she was into lactating had me suck milk out of her tits while we parked on a dark street. She was taking hormones to produce milk, we fucked once, she was super tight and it actually hurt my dick head she was so tight.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x719, 115K)

Please rate best you can, all I have of her.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x720, 154K)

Holy shit, how did it taste?

6/10
Would enjoy fucking, but I wouldn't make it a regular thing.
> she was super tight and it actually hurt my dick
Been there, man. Never going for a petite woman again.

Like nothing really, was just warm. It was hard to get a lot out, so never got more than a few drips at at time.

I was on board until this one
pic related to my reaction

Attached: tuga pepe.png (232x218, 8K)

Hahahaa.

youknowyoudidntfuckthisgirl/10

Edith
Replied to post about not being able to have sex, sexless for 5 years. She came over brought me tacos, gave me handjob first night, cuz she was on period.
Came over and gave me bj and we fucked on 2nd night.
Visited me in Vegas, we fucked for like a weekend, She went back to Cali where we met and shes married now.

Attached: 10.jpg (1440x2160, 402K)

also, comming from a conservative country, Im really fascinated with the ammount of woman who would just look for a quick fuck.
Sounds like America is the place to go

Attached: 13.jpg (975x1461, 244K)

Attached: 5.jpg (534x800, 77K)

oof/10

burn your dick man

Sounds like that could be a rom com

Please rate.

Attached: 9.jpg (1206x1809, 290K)

The 250lbs chick with 50lbs of loose skin tucked into her pants? Amazing I hooked up with such a prize.

2/10

5/10
8/10
Brought you tacos

>Brought you tacos

if thats not based and redpilled Idk what is

that's gonna be a 0 from me bud

She was nice.

5/10. Actually average. Best girl so far, keep em comin

Fanny
replied to looking for BBW for sex
We met once in parking lot,
she came over and we fucked. she gave me head and then rode me and then i got on top.Wouldn't let me eat her pussy.

Attached: 2.jpg (1536x2048, 285K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1950x2600, 262K)

Attached: 5.jpg (2048x1536, 320K)

Please rate.

Attached: 4.jpg (2048x1536, 192K)

Yeah she was fun.

>had McChicken with her
Fucking kek'd at this one. Keep it up OP my sides have almost reached orbit.

best thread / 10

Yeah, that was a rough one.

Thanks, glad I can provide to Yea Forums

Thanks.

Surprisingly decent body for her age. Meth face brings the score down for sure, I'd give her a 4.5/10

I think she was in her early 50s

Someone rate Fanny, that last woman I posted, and I will post new woman.

6/10
Ignoring the story, she's nothing special.
But she honestly sounds like an excellent person. Husband better be treating her right.

0/10
Big hoop earrings and no cunnilingus is automatic fail.

Yeah, I told her nothing but BS and took advantage of her kindness.

Hahaha, okay.

Jackie
Was in Adobe illustrator class and bored, posted looking to eat pussy. She replied we emailed for about an hour I left class early met her at 7 Eleven, got room at Motel 6 next door. I ate her pussy and she sucked my dick, was begging me to fuck her, but I didn't have condom, so we didn't fuck. Let it slip while we were saying goodbyes that she had a bf. She was a veterinarian tech.

Attached: 3.jpg (247x369, 25K)

Good People here. Going to dinner, so no more rates for a while. Keep it bumped for me.

Attached: 1.jpg (214x320, 15K)

Attached: 2.jpg (213x320, 21K)

Seems to be slowing down, but I'll keep posting as long as people rate.

If I just saw her face she’d probably be a 1.5/10 but that pussy brings it down to a 0. How did you actually eat that without throwing up

It was actually a tasty pussy.

Jenn
this was a weird one, i would post looking to meet a bbw or something, and then before we met or after we met, I would send them an email, saying I couldnt go through with it because I'm married and was just trying to cheat, and I'm sorry for lying. This would work as they would feel sad for me. That is what I tried with her, except for I got my emails mixed up, and thought I had met her already, I had met someone else, and went to email them with the "confession" I emailed her, and she said it was okay, and she still wanted to just talk, so we agree to meet, I'm thinking I'm meeting the other chick and she shows up, and she looks like the other chick, so I think its the same chick. Anyways I figure it and tell her I thought she was someone else, and thanks for listening to my marriage problems, we say goodbye and I text her thanks for being a good person, but I have to admit I wanted to kiss her. She says she wanted to kiss me too, we meet up again and make out. We decide she is okay hooking up with me. Shes single. I'm trying not to make it look like im just trying to fuck, so I only eat her out and have oral with her, tell her im not ready to have sex, anyways turns out her bestie is my neighbor and so I panic and cut things off. Never had sex. Her pussy was amazing tasting. Gave good oral. She was a manager at Midas.

Attached: 3.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Attached: 1.jpg (426x640, 70K)

Attached: 2.jpg (640x426, 73K)

Please rate.

Attached: 4.jpg (641x427, 88K)

Pictures overexposed or was it really that red? 4/10 if bad photos 2/10 if not

Overexposed, I did auto adjust because pic was dark.

Julie
only pic
Posted I was looking to eat pussy, she replied she likes her pussy ate. Was at her place 30 minutes later. Ate her out, she had nice body except lots of stretch marks on belly, for sure had a baby at some point. She was in Army reserves, her uniform was on chair. Anyways 2 days later I'm at Party City with my wife and we are walking to register to pay and I see her standing right at the doorway waiting for her balloons she was buying. I freak out. Pretend I want to look at something, waste time for a few minutes looking at aisles, shes still there, pretend I have to go to bathroom, waste 5 minutes in there, come out and shes gone. Only pic of her, please rate.

Attached: 1.jpg (427x639, 85K)

Hard to rate, could be a 5/6 could be a soft 8 if her body is great

No tits or body? Best pussy and face convo so far.

I'll go with 5 or 6. Body was ruined by stretchmarks.A ton of them.

Miss the shit out of CL as I did this for years from '03-'09. Never got pics, would have gotten caught for sure. Mostly landwhales but a few diamonds in the rough.

Best one was a young Asian college student who needed to get pregnant by a white man to trap her older bf. Got to fuck a dime half my age for a few weeks until the job was done.

No, sorry.

So many weird sex things going on with CL, I miss it. Land whales love to fuck when they can get it, especially when the guy is attractive, which I'm fairly attractive and well educated. They think they got a chance at landing a good man, so they give it up.

I'm gonna make something to eat, if post is still up when I'm back I'll keep posting. I'm only on the J's so far. I got more to go.

4/10 for me.
share some tips on eating pussy if you don't mind.

OP how is your mouth not full of herpes?

op how do you meet women now?

>she had a strong pussy smell
shit son that's whatcha want

A lot of people are asymptomatic carriers of herpes, and once you get it you don't get a different type. Standard STI panels don't even test for it because it's not a big deal without symptoms. If you've fucked a couple dozen people without having any symptoms, you're probably good.

Stretch marks aren’t really a turn off for me, so probably a 5/10. Definitely one of the better ones in this thread

I used to do the same thing. Ended up fucking maybe 40 women in the 2 years I did it. CL was a little scary but it was a pussy goldmine.

Attached: 20150912_084055-1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

where would i go now ?

No idea.

Attached: 20160509_113921.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

doublelist exists, but it's not the same and you need a phone number to post ads (but not to respond to ads). Mostly m4m stuff there

craigslist activities and missed connections sometimes have posts there but they are very scant

Fuck the US government for killing craigslist

Yeah, I posted an ad looking for pussy to eat, but all I got were 'straight' gay guys asking to suck my cock. And to be blunt I already have a couple guys taking care of that quite well already. And yeah, fuck that noise. Like they're gonna curb trafficking like that anyways. No way people were really stupid enough to go on CL for that.

Attached: 668e3062-7bf9-4a53-955f-ae2f001b92cf.png (1600x900, 1.02M)

Man goddamn that pussy looks blown out and abandoned.

Attached: 1547572552264.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Thought about trying this out. Too bad Craigslist took down the mff/mfm/etc boards

used to do the same thing op, though I wasn't as successful as you. I was still a kid and it was sometimes hard to convince these milfs to fuck someone so young.

This is one of the few I still have pictures of. she was in her 40s, posting for a fuckbuddy. She was hesitant because she had a son my age but that turned her on.

We fucked on and off for a couple of years until I moved away

Attached: Image (1).jpg (512x384, 16K)

Did she hook you up with some mufflers?

Make a suction around the clit, and just lick away. Don't really need to finger it.Focus on the clit not the hole.

Lmao at the panic. Are you me?

It's not. These women are not the type to sleep around for the most part. 90% of them, I'm probably the only one fucking them that year. I get tested regularly. I didnt want to give anything to my wife or gf now. I just got tested last month. I'm good. Just lucky also.

Too strong, I don't like it.

I'm trying new apps, but no luck.

This is true, you have to request a herpes test, and most of the times if you are not showing an outbreak it is not a part of STI tests like he said. Anyways I'm clean I get tested.

6/10
3/10
4/10
0/10 man wtf. I bet that one keeps you up at night.
5/10
-5/10 that was a crack whore.
9/10 that was a genuine opportunity
3/10
6/10
9/10 love those fat milkers
8/10
10/10 home run there honey
4/10
3/10
9/10

Moar

Lots of gay guys reply offering to blow me.

Hottest one. Good thread OP

Not Midas Maaco, the body shop one. However you spell it.

Raw dogging anonymous people in the ass is fucking Russian roulette with an automatic, nigga

You like them big?

How old were you?
I fucked a few before i was 18 and had the opposite reaction to my age, at least those. Maybe i was just lucky. They weren't super hot (obviously).
I'm probably forgetting the rest due to confirmation bias, so i'm not noticing ones that initially replied then bailed when i said my real age.
usually took like a week of spam emails, dude emails, and other garbage but like i said it happened eventually.

I always go in raw.

whole thread is a no big no
>no
>tfw no
>no
>bro no
> bro chill no
>broo fuk wrong with u???

if your doing it to gays yes.....with heterosexual chicks is fine

I had never done or wanted to do anything with a guy my entire life till this one dude badgered me for 2 months. I said fuck it, went over to his place and he sucked me off for a fuckin hour. It was the best BJ I ever had. (most)Women suck dick like theyre doing taxes , but gay dudes that have to pretend they're straight suck it like it has a billion dollars and the cure to cancer inside it. They fucking love the cock, and cum.

Attached: 20160501_175550-1.jpg (1569x1952, 1.69M)

he like them chunkky

Bitch looks so much like Jenell Hay, IT worker in southern IN.

I was 19 with this one. I fucked a woman in her 50s when I was 17. She was old and fat but it was still hot.

I nearly convinced a super hot 40 year old when I was 16 or 17 but she backed out last minute. I looked very young though so I don't blame her. She just didn't want to go to jail.

Attached: 1301956490879imagejpeg_0.jpg (1024x765, 131K)

I'd say thick. I like a big girl with huge jugs. Not so big that you gotta break out the fucking cart to wheel her in places and you get those looks from people that say " hey man she's fat as fuck".

It is why I get tested. I'm lucky.

Dude, most of these chicks have been married since they were 18, have 3 kids and havent had a tongue touch their clit since Bill Clinton was in office. They're fucking pristine, if not a bit on the older side of things.

Attached: BestMe_20160328103925.jpg (960x1279, 54K)

2/10 - woundn't fuck with a rented dick.

2/10

I've been tempted especially by the fem dudes.

not to burst your bubble dude but that's how I ended up with hiv. I got tested regularly because I had a gf. you always think about the stuff you can clear up with medicine. but there's shit out there that has no cure

Shes from Las Vegas

Would you post pics of yourself or text only to start then send pics?

You catch it from a woman ?

1/10, get some standards

Gotcha.

Oh, I'm not saying I can't get anything. I'm saying I'm aware of the dangers.

jesus fucking christ this thread made me miss CL so much
so many old moms and bbws i fucked ;_;

I mean, if you can pick and choose the sane ones that are just curious instead of the guys that are extremely gay but forced to act straight with their wife and kids, you'll have pretty good experiences. Ive got some fuckin stories, lol.

Never a pic of myself, but I did send it right away once I got a reply. I tried to post a pic related to what I was looking for though.

yup

and i'm just telling you, it's not fucking worth it. always wrap it up with a stranger. it's not a death sentence but sometimes I wish it had been.

Were you ass fucking drug addicts or something? Or are you gay?

Jesus, you mean you actually had to WORK at fucking these pachyderms?

I was banging strangers. lots of them. it was a matter of fucking odds and I lost

Karina
Replied to looking for a friend or something like that dont remember exactly. Anyways talked to her for a year before we met, she made out with me and gave me a handjob same day. Took it slow with her,eventually I was fucking her with her husband next door. She totally bossed him around, she would make him leave apt at midnight sometimes so I could come over and fuck her. I would see him sitting in his car in the parking lot when I came over.

Attached: 208.jpg (854x1280, 281K)

0/10 - dissolve your dick in acid

They are not all giving it away some want to think there is a future.

Attached: 55.jpg (454x680, 61K)

I would only fuck around outside my zip code at the closest. Dude, running into one of these whores at the party city??! Worried you’ll see one at a restaurant or something?

Fuck man. You are a crazy self destructive bastard

Yahoo personals, work best by a military base

Attached: 125.jpg (641x961, 118K)

Did you have so much luck with Hispanic chicks because you’re Hispanic?

They seem pretty hard to pull down otherwise

Those are still around?

Attached: 166.jpg (1280x853, 128K)

Yeah, that chick lived in the same neighborhood too. I know. I am self destructive for sure.

The city I lived in was 60% hispanic in California and then Vegas also. That and the pics I do have just happen to be from Hispanic chicks, I would say it was 50-50 white and Hispanic. I date white women.

Please rate?

Attached: 214.jpg (1280x854, 179K)

Op here, I also lived in big cities which made it easier.

Fucking loooool! This post reminds me of the old Yea Forums. Creative, but believable, and fucking funny as fuck. Thanks for making my night user. This is definite chemo for this new cancerous Yea Forums

I always responded to posts and didn’t have much luck.

I should’ve been posting my own ads apparently.

You are welcome.

Denise used to be my FWB for a while she was kinda shy and but once she opened up she was fun like her cute ass.

Attached: 00W0W_223nFxLOhCV_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 47K)

I did reply, but I dont think I ever got lucky, so I started posting. The way I saw it, if they replied they were at least open to the idea. Its craigslist, everyones knows what they are there for.

4 chan used to be pretty good until it got trendy and normal people started coming here.

Lucky, shes super cute.

Denise used to be my FWB she was shy but once she opened up she was fun. It was fun and thought she was cute. I liked her ass and legs.

Attached: 00V0V_9kLBFaUFoq3_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 58K)

Lol, enjoy your herpes

How many of these women starting catching feelings or at least expressed it? Were there any real soldiers who just wanted to hookup?

-1/10, My god, man, have you no self-respect?

Love her lil body.

Lame face (chin too strong), excellent gross pussy.
So 7.5/10 overall.

3/10 Should've slapped her dentures out for $40

Probably 5 of them.

No bro. No no no. I'd turn gay before I slay that beast.

Attached: 1550856846867.jpg (720x519, 20K)

Not really.

Someone rate, I'll post next pic.

Anybody rating any of this above a 2 has no standards and your opinion is discarded.
>t. fucked my share of uggos in my day

6/10. She looks like a ready made slut.

That's because some of us aren't gay.

I would expect granny pussy to be loose as a goose.

Yeah, I wasn't the only dude she was cheating on her husband with.

>no standards
My standards are 'fat slobs good, conventionally attractive bad'. I got em, they're just upside-down.

Her husband just put up with this shit? What a bitch.

IME, it tends to tight but soft. It cradles the dick.

If they got laid once, ever, you could still get the pox. Use your head. The last one could give you an std old enough to have a racist name.

Kelly,
Replied to post saying I had issues with sex. Needed special type of intimacy, hadnt had sex for 5 years, proceeded slowly. She agreed to fuck me and help with issues. Came over hung out for a while, took an Ambien and barely remember the hook up. She was a squirter though and my bed was soaked, I mean soaked in the morning. From what I remember it was great.

Attached: 2.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1600, 111K)

>user, I am disappoint

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x1500, 97K)

Politics ruined Yea Forums. Intense conservatives, intense liberals, they can't just leave it behind on the internet and enjoy some fun shit.

0.5/10 - Butch McManface looks like she could pull your dick off if she got pissed.

Please rate.

Attached: 6.jpg (1200x1600, 162K)

10/10 face
Hope she had a fat ass

Attached: 1549802152775.jpg (500x669, 80K)

It felt okay. She rode me slowly.

Yeah, I agree.

He probably worked two jobs and didn't know. That's what happened to me.

>wouldn't wear uniform
Nice to know you got a line some fucking where, Beastmaster.

Eh/10
No strong feelings one way or the other. Sorry.

How'd you find out?

3/10, extra point for sporting girly bangs at 65.

Lacie
Responded to strictly platonic cuddle buddy post, we met up at my place, I was a perfect gentleman first night and we actually got along great. She helped me move a few days later, and we were cuddling in bed and she jumped my bones, shes bi and mostly dates women, she rubbed her pussy on my dick for a really long time before I put it in. We fucked twice.

Attached: 7.jpg (848x1273, 240K)

Ma nigga

He for sure knew with me, and she told me that she told him about the other guys, and that he would get mad was not okay with it.

Hahaha.

Attached: 5.jpg (853x1279, 296K)