ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY IS FOR FREE AVAILABLE ON UPLAY IN MEMORY OF THE MUSLIM ATTACK ON THE NOTRE DAME

ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY IS FOR FREE AVAILABLE ON UPLAY IN MEMORY OF THE MUSLIM ATTACK ON THE NOTRE DAME.

Attached: data43727925-e61eee.jpg (1280x854, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/348227/supporting-notre-dame-de-paris
youtu.be/O16q0PZTe5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just download our spyware

fucking mossad

>Muslim attack
I'm not the news follower type, but was it really attacked or was it a brainlet accident?

Are you dumb? Was not Muslim.

Was a brainlet accident.

Good time to be poor....

attacked

Is there a difference?

Doesn't change a thing. It is one of /pol/s tactics to focus a lot on who's responsible and to spam that shit. I mean i've seen them suggest that the nz mosque shooter was actually some jewish plot and not as the guy literally admitted himself a supporter of trump and right wing movements, so it doesn't really suprise anymore.

Well yeah.. accident's aren't planned or "targeted" for political reasonings while attacks are?

Are you living under a rock, dozens of Christian structures were torched nearby. Hundreds in Europe, practically all in Arabian countries are burned to the ground. And you are thinking this was an accident? You probably don't think your gf is fucking a nigger do you?

news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/348227/supporting-notre-dame-de-paris

Wait. They actually targeted multiple churches on the same day to burn?

Or are you just retarded and saying this in general there has been many Christian churches burnt over the years?

Allahu Akbarrrr

Attached: Eiffel_Tower_rebuild_2023.jpg (5596x3997, 1.35M)

The feeble mindedness is hysterical on Yea Forums. Zero proof or evidence that it was an attack, it was a brainlet mistake. You white supremacist racist pieces of shit are ruining this entire world. For God sake’s I know you’re not Catholic. Why don’t you stop masturbating in your moms basement, go get a fucking job and start contributing instead of being a burden on society

2 weeks ago the second largest church in paris was lit on fire by a muslim.

>it was a brainlet mistake
>Zero proof or evidence

God knows you believe the world is flat please go jump off the edge and save us all from your stupidity

Absolutely ignorant piece of shit such as yourself are such a burden on this planet

Now tell me. How did they find out it was a Muslim?

Fake news

French air forces just shut down a suspect canadair heading to notre dame

Fren detected

Isn't is strange that all the whole cause investigation, crowdfunding, architectual ideas have been laid out in just a few days. Like there were prepared for ut. And Isn't is strange that only the part that should be teared down if the building had to be rebuilt modernized is burned down?

youtu.be/O16q0PZTe5Y

Thanks for the tip, you might suck cock OP, but atleast you care about us.

Attached: 1495994246661.png (351x351, 153K)

>MUSLIM ATTACK
Source: Your ass