What a fuckin idiot,has there ever been a president worst for natural disaster's then donald trump...

what a fuckin idiot,has there ever been a president worst for natural disaster's then donald trump? first giving hurricane flood victims in puerto rico paper towels(i guess they were suppose to mop up the flood waters?)now suggesting some flying water tankers that he probably saw in some hollywood movie somewhere

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B64XVAiK-9U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir
twitter.com/SecCivileFrance/status/1117874924268376064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>natural
>implying some mudslime didn't set the fire

He has to be trolling right? He cant be this stupid

>flying water tankers
americans know no limits with their retardation
>/pol/ack shit
kys lol

How is Notre Dame a 'natural disaster'?

It was started by human intervention.

Attached: 1326918358154.jpg (293x272, 57K)

You do realize they do have helicopters to carry massive amounts of water for this specific purpose right? They use them in Cali all the time.

Why couldn’t they get a flying water bomber on it?

he's american, this shit is the height of intellectual thought over there

OP is a cock loving faggot that has no clue about companies like Forestale

>it exists
>argument enough for it to be viable to use on a fucking hundred years old church
found another american

Better to just let it burn
The water would damage things

Water is heavy. The weight of the falling water on the old burning structure would cause more damage.

All such choppers in the south to fight wild fires.
Water is heavy,it could do more damage than good by collapsing the vaulted ceiling

You obviously have never worked in fire supression tech before

at least he is not celebrating it.
youtube.com/watch?v=B64XVAiK-9U

Attached: ndf.png (522x706, 130K)

>cali

nobody cares about that liberal shit hole though

Seriously?

let me guess,another american sticking their nose into another country's business.just like drumpf

>sees american trying to help
>ThOsE dAmN aMeRiCaNs

Attached: 57503996_393350124582408_694302899580174336_n.jpg (123x128, 5K)

Hey don't drumpft my trumpft mmmkay?

Attached: 1513975298507.jpg (660x582, 111K)

Yeah on wildfires. Not on massive structures that are hundreds of years old.

You obviously haven't either.

Bush was pretty awful during hurricane Katrina...

“Brownie, you’re doing helluva job”

Attached: F23D89AC-015F-419F-B578-D0D17666DE34.jpg (1200x800, 418K)

Talking as if you know anything other than sucking cock

You stuid uninformed fuck

These helicopters can be equipped with a array of dispersing equipment and chemcial agents. Everything from misters to barn door dumps

1. Americans
2. J W Bush
3. D Trump

Stupid people, in that order.

But heck, nothing beats that J. Bush look when he was told about the second plane hitting the WTC, at the elementary school.

Americans, in general, should be destroyed. Problems are deeper than puppet Trump.

he was just joking, like windmills cause cancer, his dad being born in germany, mexico is going to pay for a wall, and trade wars are easy, right?

Flying water tankers are 100% real...

Attached: 12309576-6925175-image-a-31_1555353307199.jpg (634x720, 59K)

Why are you posting political stuff on Yea Forums you stupid piece of shit? You deserve to have Trump for your president. I hope he gets re-elected just because it ruins your life.

I like how anyone gives that much of a fuck. It’s a dusty fucking church building, get the fuck over it

>but muh history, muh culture

If you cried a river a few days ago then maybe your church wouldn’t have burnt down you French fucks

No shit idiot, and that falling water would do a shit ton of damage...

> J W Bush
Oof

>the only alternative to destroying it with a fucking flying water tank is to let it burn down
yes, because this is exactly what happened and you're not just retarded simply based on the fact that you're a fucking american and just too fucking moronic to grasp reality
lol
fucking americans

Running out of things to whine about?

They can drop foam aswell you spastic

Attached: 166543746457.jpg (492x185, 23K)

Attached: mith13.jpg (800x533, 112K)

ITT: Yea Forums teenagers, the best fire squad in the world. they have all the answers.

is this real ?

you do realize fire retardant is generally heavier than water right? ~12-12.5 lbs/gal vs ~8 lbs/gal

that construction is pretty weak and water would crush whole the shit
damn i almost died of laughter when i imagined this

>it exists so it's viable
>firefighters officially state it doesn't
>americans say it does because it exists
good thing americans are experts on the merit of having no fucking idea about whatever they fucking talk about lol
fucking americans

they're called air tankers, boy

>being this much of a retard

Attached: 1555426214224.jpg (113x125, 3K)

BTW a Muslim did it

Attached: 1555362360358.jpg (1200x800, 712K)

Attached: 1555307619947.jpg (241x200, 14K)

Don't worry I'm sure someone will go put these sand dogs in there place

Imagine being this low IQ
>>>/reddit/

Typical short attention span. Remember Katrina with no aid on top of shooting looters, or how the bush administration failed to predict hijackings despite evidence predicting it and it being a military training protocol. I fail to see how npcs still buy into this presidency scapegoat shit. Theres tasks on an agenda, and the actors take the hits. Its such a worn out corrupted tradition at this point

fpbp /thread

depressing af

Attached: 1329125897711.png (477x359, 281K)

US Fag spotted

Stay mad, libbaby.

You guys understand your hatred of Trump is entirely pavlovian at this point? You just hate what he says regardless of what he says. You understand flying water tankers exist, are produced in mass quantities, and are put out forest fires, correct?

Still mad she lost?

????? he literally wants flying water tankers that drive on the fucking streets you dumbfuck. AND THEY DIDNT HAVE ANY.

I got my Puerto Rico news through pictures too. Pictures keep me well informed. That's why I know that the hurricane response was limited to paper towel throwing.

Sometimes I read tweets if I need to learn more but usually just pictures.

Yes. We also understand that using them on something you want to save, not just put out by any means, is a horrible idea. Turns out notre dame is not a forest fire. We also use huge bombs to put out oilfires. Should we have tried that, too?

DUMBASS THEY HAD NONE OTHERWISE THEY WOULD HAVE USED THEM

Seriously here's a fucking picture of it how retarded are you europeans?

>firefighters officially state it doesn't

Are you actually suggesting it doesn't exist after a picture of it has been posted? I feel bad that you have to get through life so stupidly.

Lmao. Because forests have priceless artifacts and other things. GTFO of here man. It's called fuckin' water damage you idiot. Let the fire marshalls do their job. All he had to say was "I give them my prayers and best wishes" or some bullshit like that. He just sounds like an idiot to any semi-intellectual that hears him.

So weak.

Now that you have a half baked excuse to call Trump dumb, do you fellate yourself while riding a dildo and tweak your nipples in self-congratulation too?

Attached: 1555265398214.gif (480x238, 443K)

>All he had to say was "I give them my prayers and best wishes"
>implying you libshits wouldnt still be bitching that all he had to offer was thoughts and prayers

It's about total quantity used and you know it dipshit.

It's no surprise that Europe would rather let something burn than get off their pretentious asses to save it. See all of WWII.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Mers-el-Kébir

Fucking cowards to the core

>stuid
You're retarded

Can you just admit you're foaming at the mouth and you hate Trump for no reason?

Or are you really going to argue to me that a building burning for 1 hour and having water dumped all over it is going to be more damaged than a building that burns for 16 hours?

Fucking pick one.

>It's about total quantity used and you know it dipshit.
okay, beyond the weight, how do you deal with the toxicity of it? must be the american way of devil-may-care while poisoning shit now

That would be even worse....

I'd rather put on a hazmat suit and wipe a potentially toxic substance off something than get a pile of ashes.

See

/thread

>> Too young to know who bush is

/B has really gone to complete shit

>I'd rather put on a hazmat suit
when you goto church for the next 5 years?

/pol/is Yea Forums now you stupid nigger. Go back to your faggot upboat site

>are you really going to argue to me that a building burning for 1 hour and having water dumped all over it is going to be more damaged than a building that burns for 16 hours?

None of the anti-Trumpers seem to have an answer to this, and I have to get back to work.

The best you have to argue is:
>He suggested something that could have worked but didn't in this specific case due to resources not being immediately available
>Wow what a nazi asshole

But I think it's more like
>He suggested something that could have worked if it was done right, but the media tells me that everything he says is wrong so LALALALA DRUMPFH IS BAD his hair is so bad aahahaha

The most depressing headline was "Arson Ruled Out". Way before it was even feasible for an investigation takes place. Which means they're 90% sure it was arson but don't even want to go down that road because of the unholy religious war that would break out if the world held Muslims accountable this. Such French thinking.

Hazmat to remove the shit, then it's removed, nigger. Jesus European education sucks.

Oldfag here btw. Yea Forums was never good

Have a good one shitlords, I got to get going and still no one's refuted that main point that any water or fire retardant damage is clearly better than sustained fire.

Attached: kaiba.jpg (250x190, 15K)

>how do you deal with the toxicity of it?
Don't eat it nigger

>severly homoerotic and weak
>implying I an americunt

They do it for free

>you simply just whipe it off, that's why it works so good in forest fires
holy fuck american critical thinking sucks. the biggest problem is you think there is easy solutions to complex problems, which is also why people generally just shrug you off user.

No, they wouldn't.
twitter.com/SecCivileFrance/status/1117874924268376064

>presuming concern
>failure to rebut anything
see image

Attached: certificate of loss - you have lost the argument.png (1056x816, 161K)

Everybody reading this thread is now dumber thanks to you.

He's entirely correct. That's why they didn't use it. Because it would risk damaging the structure even more.

>water is heavy

I know someone who was killed by accidentally walking in the rain

Did he walk into the entire rain coming down in one second?

FYI the water directed out of those hoses would be exerting far greater force

"Water is heavy".

Fire suppressive foam is not.

I'd rather have a president that is honest to speak his mind about his opinions on whatever (even if they aren't always bright) rather than some typical politician who just always spouts what people want to hear in some politically correct sentence that is only about trying to win reelection. Trump comes across as genuine and honest because of what he says as human rather than as a dishonest politician.

Who gives a fuck about some old ass Church

Faggot they use those water helicopters to put out house fires in Australia. They pick up buckets and drop them on the roof

>hates trump
>references pol
how do i know that you’re a braindead libtard

But that's force that can be caught by the entire wall. It's more force in one spot, but it's only one small spot. It's not several tons of liquid coming down on an already weakened structure.

Sad french faggot detected. Are you upset little man because your church burnt down?

Yeah, because no one gives a fuck about the house collapsing, so you can do that.

Dumb cunt

Attached: 0991E29C-6ABE-4510-9A92-C8D80F47E1D6.jpg (1200x800, 524K)

Why don't you go to church and....oh that's right,it burnt down! Hahaha Frenchie!!!

You don't even know how old the church is you idiot.. you know nothing about it so why are you talking? That church is 850 years old.

And nothing of value was lost
Who else is donating to the fund to build a mosque in it's place after the next fire?

you forgot to photoshop a muscular pic of your obese hero piloting it.

I'm back, looks like the thread is still alive. You got me, if removal of a chemical is mildly complicated then you might as well let the whole cathedral and all the priceless art in it burn. I can't believe I was such a stupid american.

Attached: 1262367556804.jpg (224x251, 8K)

you realize you're not very smart. Right?

so it the US. Couldn't win Vietnam and can't win in Afghanistan

if poisoning your people is more important the replacing the roof to a church, you might be an american

Well dumb American public school said my IQ was over 130, but that was over 20 years ago. But my net worth is in the 92.5% percentile for the USA in 2016. I didn't inherit any of it either, I'm a very skilled professional. And no, I will not dox myself.

in b4 omg no wai liar

Obama was far worse

>replacing the roof to a church

I'm done, you had me going there for a while like you were being somewhat sincere. Good troll, though.

>some people did some things

anything for you bb

Attached: 1538328581479.gif (250x188, 1.74M)

Yea what with all that healthcare and protection of rights

>yurocuck communism good
Dumb yuropoor.

>I want to not have heath insurance and have the government tell me what I can and can’t do

Not in my America

Just you... since for some reason you think its false. They are absolutely correct.

Well mine's 135, and that was like five minutes ago, verified by ten experts. Your move.

for realz though, there's a reason why they don't usually allow fire suppresants to be dumped on shit within 100m of bodies of water

>Still mad she lost

Are you fucking retarded?

How are there poeple in here who don't get that those things aren't actually called water bombers?

>Drumpf
You sound so much better than the americans. Why not emmigrate to them? You seem to have the same mindset

There's no reason they couldn't drop water at a lower rate than normal to help with the fire. He's absolutely correct. Anyone who asserts otherwise is a moron who probably believe the earth is flat.

kek this and checkd

must keep letting immigrants in! send them to blue states, I'm SURE they won't migrate to red states! Must act quickly! let them in by the millions!!

not true, and France has no water tankers. it would take a week to find one. they work 24/7 on fires.

your knowledge of water tankers = NOTHING

Out of all the tweets, videos, speeches, and other things you could use to show his ineptitude you choose this. You are pathetic.

pick any one. he's a retard, his tweets have identified him as a full-blown retard.
your anger betrays your drooling stupidity as well, trumpanzee!

Attached: confervafive.png (403x448, 53K)

I'm saying there are better choices to show he's an idiot. I do not support him. Fuck off.

>>are you really going to argue to me that a building burning for 1 hour and having water dumped all over it is going to be more damaged than a building that burns for 16 hours?

Yes thats pretty much the point, fuck you Trump fanatics are dense

he threatened to take money from campfire victims and give it to the wall fund. let me tell you something about the people in the camp fire. OLD HEAVILY WHITE REPUBLICANS. im a republican, and have only been an adult for donalds presidency so I cant talk about any past presidents, but I can say the president needs to be someone better than this fuck. he has toyed with the idea of taking money from me that i need to survive, hes a pathetic child of a government official.

>Out of all the tweets, videos, speeches, and other things you could use to show his ineptitude you choose this. You are pathetic.

Trump "plan" for Boeing was really dumb as well. Rebrand and add new features.

haha wow such a smart guy

Windmill NOISE causes cancer 4d ches am i right

Yes exactly. These are better in showing he's an idiot.

Humans are a part of nature you knuckle dragging downey

Thanks pardner, granted showing Donny to be a fool is easy.

Attached: Tim Apple .png (618x323, 76K)

Frenchies getting mad over their own stupidity

Yeah user, it's fucking sad how easy it is to show he is an idiot