Anyone here ever eaten human meat?

Anyone here ever eaten human meat?

What was it like? Did you get it through deepweb or somewhere else?

Attached: 1447072475663.jpg (1280x960, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

k2radio.com/woman-pleads-guilty-to-hiring-hitman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it tastes like chicken

no

Attached: 1555355082407.gif (149x181, 836K)

Attached: SplendidVengefulGrouse-size_restricted.gif (480x276, 1.86M)

no but ive always wanted to eat the flesh of a living person, like a small filet of human lol

I just bit my cheek eating lunch. I'm tasty.

No

Attached: my fuking pet rat died.jpg (500x580, 121K)

Tastes similar to a low quality ham steak, can be cooked to where it shreds like pulled pork. needs a lot of bbq sauce. best recipe I've found is

6 tbsp butter
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp salt

Heat all ingredients on stove until butter is melted then transfer to Mason jar. shake well and allow to cool. serve over shredded meat on sesame seed bun with a healthy amount of coleslaw or a pickle

whoops forgot to mention the 1/4 cup brown sugar

>Did you get it through deepweb or somewhere else?
you need to stop reading youtube creepypasta. a few accounts of serial killers and cannibals usually say that it tastes like pork or goat.

I've seen deepweb sites where you can purchase human meat. Or did I just take the bait?

you took the bait. 85% of everything in torland is a scam or artistic works of fiction and falsehood. there are no darkweb hitmen or torture streams or cannibal shit, just a bunch of computer nerds being stupid with an anti censorship system.

Ha! You really need to broaden your horizons. If it can exist. It does exist.

Needs some onion and garlic.

Like the glory of jesus christ

If that's ur cup of tea so be it. I don't eat human meat cuz its expensive and not really healthy. It's called long pig for a reason tho.

Where would hitmen do their business, if not on tor?

Mafia, gangs, politicians, ex husbands/wives....

I would be super tempted to try it no joke.

How could you not be curious?

Also possibly second and third world intelligence services. I'm sure you could bribe them to do a hit for you.

Attached: comfy.jpg (604x453, 46K)

>hire hitman on easily accessible and anonymous internet site
>client is actually police
>target is actually police safehouse with a surprise party waiting inside
>no more darkweb hitmen
nobody is stupid enough to conduct their mafia business in literal public.

That could easily be a problem IRL, though.

its like bad quality pig

I've read this book by this alleged hitman who described that he got his contracts from approaching possible clients himself. He read newspapers about disgruntled people, nasty divorces and people with a grudge on someone. As far as he explained for instance a good percentage of people who have lost a child to murder are willing to pay for revenge.

Pic related, it's a good read.

Attached: images.jpg (256x400, 18K)

It's like buying drugs in a new city. You gotta keep your eyes and ears open to find what you need.

This is retarded.
I have ordered worse shit through silk road.

Maybe some dark meat? Filet of Soul?

low hanging fruit. it's much harder to infiltrate relatively localised secret criminal enterprises shared only between trusted contacts than a big ROLL UP ROLL UP GET YOUR MAFIA HITS HERE shop.

>I bought some fentanyl on dream before they banned it so I'm hot shit
lel

Well, yeah. Good point.

Where did you find that book?

>Fentanyl
Yeah, I bought a colt m1911, in my country is ilegal and "Burundanga" idk what's the name in English.

Online somewhere. I've heard it's banned now, but the pdf can be found quickly. (You may end up on some list though.)

Met a guy in a bar, he offered me $500 to run over his ex-wife. I didn't do it tho.

How can a book be banned? This isn't fucking Fahrenheit

A car is messy and too many witnesses....

owie

Soon most everything controversial will be banned.

can confirm

What was in the soup?

Should have done it it tbhh

I just googled a list of banned and challenged books. They were almost all part of English literature when i was in school. Holy shit this world is fucked.

Who'd you arrange a hit on?

i used to know an old guy who did in WWII, it tastes like pig. Not very good, it tastes nothing he said

Who calls it long pig

>Burundanga
lmao motion sickness medication

The ones who enjoy it.

Vikings did back when that was a thing.

>guns and scopolamine
are literally on every street corner, as I said 85% of things on tor are a scam but not all of them. most gun sites are stings and there are constant news reports about people being imprisoned for trying to buy guns on tor. there's a big difference between smuggling chemicals and legally produced weapons and clickbait shock factor tier cannibalism serial killer shit.

not me personally gf's mother hired hitman to kill her sheriff ex husband and failed miserably ended up doing prison time but didnt get life for some reason

Toss some of the brains on that bitch. Prions are the best seasoning

How can you tell which sites are scams and which aren't?

here is story article
k2radio.com/woman-pleads-guilty-to-hiring-hitman/

That is the shittest morgue ever

How to get into the business and what's the pay like?

Since humans won't stop multiplying soon everyone will.

The more low key the better. Public meets are better than private. Grab a cup of coffee with ur client and talk.

Attached: autism.png (376x70, 5K)

I eat the skin off the tip of my fingers and clip skin off the surface of my fingers just to eat it. Takes good.

New Kaleo music video looks solid.

500 bucks for first degree murder? That's the deal of a lifetime.

Shut the fuck up, you're a fucking idiot.

Go to college and who fucking knows probably not too much. Id guess 80k.

Says the straight edge conformist.

I always wondered how the application process goes like.
>"Yea uhm, i apply here because i've always had an interest in corpses and them being all silent, you know what i mean?"

80k for putting makeup on a corpse? Sounds good. Also college is mostly a scam unless you are tenured.

Right? Like I'm sure for forensic autopsy work it requires some sort of medical degree....but for funeral dude. Can't be hard.

Nigger,you can put BBQ sauce on a piece of cardboard and all your going to taste is BBQ sauce. BBQ sauce is for people that don't know how to cook. same goes for A1 shit sauce

Good luck getting jobs that require degrees without one dipshit. College is a scam and so is working jobs. Fuck you.

I've out performed almost all of my co-workers and advance steadily because of experience and seniority. Most college fucks I run across are basically entry level.

What do you work as?

I pick up trash

Just ate human meat look what happened to me.

Pic related

Attached: D3788498-AC67-49C9-A226-54353C35903D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

>Neighbor was a higher up in a cartel
>We suspected, but also didn't wanna piss him off
>He through bomb beaner parties all the time and invited the whole neighborhood
>Always served carnitas by the bucket
>Literal buckets of meat
>Neighbor bolts suddenly one day
>FBI shows up asking if we know where he is
>Turns out he served humans at parties to dispose of them

Human is bretty gud

Attached: 1555070478962.gif (400x250, 1.98M)