My ex threatening to shoot himself (second time)? When I left him last summer. He is/was a serial cheater...

My ex threatening to shoot himself (second time)? When I left him last summer. He is/was a serial cheater, I wanted to say do it but what if he really said yolo and squeezed. Do any of you have any crazy stories?

Attached: 6C197E15-744C-4926-96AE-4E8C8D63BEF7.jpg (887x1920, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=czaf_1553501167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cant relate. Not a faggot.

Tell him he is a bitch, there are plenty of people who want to kill themselves, but dont because they can respect others feelings. My mom tried sticking her finger in my pooper when I was 17.

Holding yourself hostage is objectively hilarious.

people who openly threaten to kill themselves are not going to kill themselves. theres no reason to kill your own hostage.

He's doing it to guilt trip you into staying. Tell him he's a pussy and hang up. You'll find out in the obituaries if he had any balls.

Fpbp

sis my gf boke up with me a month ago and i am fine tou.
Wtf is his gay ass problem. Tell him to go out and get over it. Block this cunt and move on

Attached: 100.gif (395x281, 83K)

When will people learn that none is special and everyone is replaceable...

edit:
and if he acctually kills himself. Its not your fauld and be happy because he stops threatening to kill himself because he is dead.
Instead give him some probs and shit on his grave

Attached: 1523123623606.jpg (323x241, 8K)

Tell him if he really was an Alice in Chains fan he would slowly kill himself with a drug addiction and then be found dead in his apartment after a couple of weeks. Poser.

This is a pretty common abuser trick. The correct response is to hang up on him, block him from your life, and call the police. He obviously needs help.

Wtf your mom is a degenerate

Let him. He’s not your problem anymore and if he wasn’t trying to manipulate you and was really suicidal then he’d have already done it. Just don’t tell him to do it cause then the courts can blame you. Tell him exactly this, “That’s your choice and I want nothing to do with it. I won’t be held hostage by your threats of self-harm anymore.” Then block him and move on with your life.

real talk.
only thing that i am missing about my ex is the sex and her body bro. she looked like a fucking modle.
But ay next one is gonna be even better

BEST response here.

Gonna need a pic of your mom.
For research purposes.

true. Especialy if the breakup was in 2018. If he still thinks about you sent the police to his house

Sounds like eather way one of you are unhappy
So why make him happy? go on with your life op. Be happy.

My best friend's ex pressed charges for rape (never thought about it but apparently you can rape someone that you're in a relation with) when they broke up. She had no proof, no support and is mentally unstable. Also she's the one who left him. Of course, she failed miserably and (both) lost a lot of money in this bs.
2 years later he still has to put of with the legal shit and still gets harassed by subhuman white knights. Also her mom became suicidal with all the shit she had to put through since she was a political figure.
I'm pretty sure he would be happy to receive a pic of his ex with a gun to her head.

>He is/was a serial cheater, I wanted to say do it but what if he really said yolo and squeezed.

Kek, why'd you care. He's an asshole he khs would be the best Thing dir everyone.

well if he does it at that angle he's just gonna blow his eye socket up... not kill himself. Paramedic. Seen it.

Underrated answer.

as they said common guilt trip to force you to stay with his ass, block him everywhere and call the police
one more thing, pretty sure its illegal to tell him to do it, so try not to

This, your bf is a piece of filth subhuman

Do not say do it or insult him. You can be liable for manslaughter. Just block him on everhthing. If your state has "red flag" laws. Report him to the authorities have his weapons taken. They will give him a mental evaluation and he will more than likely stop

Attached: 074AF699-A6A8-45C5-B87A-6AEC5AB86E5A.jpg (1052x1031, 368K)

Tell him to yodo and help him squeeze the trigger..itll be romantic

Wait, tell me of when he shot himself the first time. Did he die?

Op send us a picture of yourself doesn’t have to be a nude or lewd

Call him on his bluff. If he does it, good. One less person to deal with. If he doesn't, call him a pussy and leave.

Screw that poor excuse for a man and Just go out with me instead.

tell him he should have fun doing it in case he's not a little bitch who said it for attention

Yep

Welp, all I can show you is a man killing him self right after a breakup liveleak.com/view?t=czaf_1553501167

But if you really care about him, You'd need to talk to the police about the weight of the situation

Your Ex is a guy?

Well then, we'll need to see tits & timestamp.

Attached: 📬Ꙭs.png (500x285, 84K)

Don't tell him to do it but you can't stop him if you wanted to. Call the police and have him 1013'ed.

Modle