Thoughts on my GF Yea Forums? She's a teacher, think her students fap to her?

Thoughts on my GF Yea Forums? She's a teacher, think her students fap to her?

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

>>fap to her?
Probably fucking her

I was standing near that exact spot last week.

Would have taken her to my room.

she is mediocre at best.

Hot to think about, but she's very uptight and concerned with her professional image
Fuck, that would have been hot

Attached: 053.jpg (960x720, 77K)

Who’s her friend?

Give her a couple years
When it isn't a current student, but someone who had her class years ago who then starts to hang out with her and strikes up conversations--thats when she'll drop her panties and give it up

I'm fairly attractive. She would have done it too. My girlfriend would have watched.

don't think she's too bad...
don't know
that's insanely hot to think about, would love to see a former student humiliate and degrade her
she's never mentioned anything about her students but I love thinking about her getting off to them

Attached: 06.jpg (1536x2048, 497K)

If she started fucking a student regularly do you think she could keep it from you? or would she break down and confess it?

I think she would break down and confess, she's pretty innocent, always been a good girl

Attached: 12.jpg (604x453, 34K)

She has nice thick thighs. I suspect a decent ass. If I was her student, I'd fap to her.

She would be ashamed by the thought of students fapping to her lol

Attached: 03.jpg (864x1103, 124K)

Not enough data to answer that question. We'll need some nudes.

Not sure if I can post those...

Attached: 074.jpg (539x824, 109K)

Poor girl, tears in her eyes as she confesses her affair to you
his jizz still leaking out of her, soaking the crotch of the thong she wore for him

Insanely hot to think about, would kill to see it happen

Attached: 08.jpg (693x879, 525K)

Remember that ONE class in high school? Where it was your only saving grace during the day because you get to stare at the teacher, and just take in every detail? Youd fantasize about her and jack off about it at home right off the bus?
That's what your wife is for at least a handful of horny kids.

Of course you can. You post the same 10 pictures in every one of these threads. It's time for something new.

what's the filthiest thing she's ever done for you?

>bellybutton piercing
ok cuck

I love thinking about that that, especially it doesn't matter how professional she acts or anything like that
maybe but not sure if I should
fairly prude but she once put in a jewel buttplug while we were having sex, and took a facial once
??

Attached: 047.jpg (1437x1437, 207K)

lol what

Of course you should. If you want accurate answers to your original question, we need nudes.

fine, thoughts?

Attached: 045.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Oh she's gonna take his facials, after she confesses it to you and promises she's done with him she's gonna text you a picture of his cum all over her face

Cute ass. There's a decent chance at least one of her students has fapped to her. Does she wear any tight clothing when she teaches? Also more please.