Does anyone ever hear thoughts that aren't theirs? Or aren't in their own mental headspace voice...

Does anyone ever hear thoughts that aren't theirs? Or aren't in their own mental headspace voice? I be hearing things like people yelling, dog barking, and primarily sound effects and random snippets of songs I wasn't even thing of prior. Am I schizophrenic or just THAT random?

Attached: 444A7028-464B-464E-98C5-70F34E654D3D.jpg (604x613, 71K)

Your subconscious is just being more conscious, that's all.

My father has schizophrenia, he once described it exactly the same way you are right now, however he also would sometimes see a faceless figure that made disparaging remarks towards him. If you are prone to substance abuse, fall into deep depressions, and occasionally experience periods of super confidence, and the feeling you cannot be hurt, chances are you have schizophrenia. Stay away from hallucinogens, and marijuana, they can exacerbate your conditions, and or possibly cause it, if you have a history in your family. I would reccomend making an appointment with a therapist, stay away from mental institutions, even if it's just a voluntary 72 hour examination. Those get filed with the state, and then youre marked for life, and can preclude you from certain liberties.

Well OP seems to have bailed on his own thread. So I will say best of Luck OP hopefully the meds will help

You're probably in your mid 20's? Go get checked out. If it's Schizophrenia just take the medication and you can remain you.

You might wanna check that out bro. You might be schitzo.

Sounds similar to whats been happening to me, started seeing shadows n shit out corner of my eyes too. You should see a doc, wish I did a bit earlier

Can't leave us on that cliffhanger. What happened that made you wish you saw a doctor earlier?

I've heard birds chirping and random snippets of songs before. normally after I pull an all nighter

>Your subconscious is just being more conscious
pretty good post actually.

Do you eat healthy and exercise? how's your sleep? do you feel well rested and excited to start the day. does your body feel fresh. everything you do is to keep your mind healthy.

imagine how hard you're going to trip out 15seconds before you die. the songs is common. you have tremendous ability to remember song lyrics etc.

I actually had a stroke and can tell you the physical world is actually a simulation. you're kind lost in your own mind. your brain is simulating the physical world. eventually that part will shut off and that's when you die.

i see dead people

Yeah sometimes that happens to me, but only when I‘m really tired and about to go to sleep or on drugs. I do have thoughts that feel like they‘re not mine though, sometimes I even argue with myself in my head, usually about drug related stuff, so it‘s probably because of my drug problem.

Hey fellow schizo! You should see a doc. The longer you take your time, the harder psychosis hit. Also your recovery takes even longer. Been there, done that. I hear sounds like fire crackling or wooden plates falling down, chains ratteling. Sometimes I see shadows in the corner of my eye. Schizophrenie is connected with the part of your brain that is responsible for talking. Animals can't catch it, but it effects your ability to speak. Example: sometimes I am the smartest mofo of my peer group, but as Serotonin and Dopaminlevels rise and fall, I get episodes of being a really dumb shit. That's an indicator of how my constitution is. In.this times I am going to get worse. Take meds, eat well, exercise, catch enough sleep, get alone time when you need it and stay safe. Godspeed to you!

wow

I get intrusive thoughts too, or I used to get em bad anyway. Like I'd be sat on my phone when something would tell me to break it, smash it up and I would have to put the phone down and walk off because the urge was really strong. The one that really scared me was I was cuddling with an ex when all of I sudden something told me to choke her. I didn't but thats when I knew I needed help.

I had a full blown schizophrenic episode and thought all kinds of insane crap, was hospitalized like 6 times then it just stopped. Why?

If you have a teeth filler you can pick up radio waves.

One night I came into the Valley over Coldwater Canyon, and I heard music. I reached down to turn the radio off, and it wasn’t on. The music kept getting louder and louder, and then I realized it was coming from my mouth. I even recognized the tune. My mouth was humming and thumping with the drumbeat, and I thought I was losing my mind. I thought, What the hell is this? Then it started to subside. I got home and went to bed, not sure if I should tell anybody what had happened because they would think I was crazy.

you are possessed with devils

Just want to chime in and say that bad bipolar disorder can cause hallucinations, intrusive thoughts, and the occasional voice. Talk to a therapist, dont self diagnose. And if you do a 23 hour stay at an institution it doesn't count as confinement.