Hello Yea Forums so i smoke cannabis for the first time a few weeks ago and it was shitty, anxiety, heart palpilations...

Hello Yea Forums so i smoke cannabis for the first time a few weeks ago and it was shitty, anxiety, heart palpilations, paranoia, sweating, i started getting head pressure and this weird surging feeling in my head that flows around.

Its been 3 days and i still feel it.
Is this normal for people who smoked weed Yea Forums or did i ruin my brain? Am i feel nerve damage? Im not going to smoke ever again.

Attached: photo-1536964310528-e47dd655ecf3.jpg (1000x616, 101K)

u ded

Oi don't stress my bro, exact same thing happened to me when I was younger and punched it too far. It all passes dude

Are you sure it was weed ? Doesn't sound like it

Sounds like your weed was laced with PCP. It happened to me once.

What's PCP ?

Those are exactly the effects of going bad on weed. I wouldnt worry too much about it unless the guy you bought it from is extremely sketchy. But even then i doubt it was anything but weed and you were just not used to it. PCP for example will give you full on hallucinations, so its definitely not that.

if u didnt grow it urself dont smoke it.

all it takes is one mishap with pcp laced weed and you will get fucked for a long time.

better to just avoid it completely since its all gmo bullshit these days.

Try a different strain. White Widow is good. It's a nice body high that doesn't fuck with your head too much.

Hi, no i did not hallucinate or anything and a buddy smoked with me and he is ok. Do u have any idea what im feeling in my head?

lucky you

This is the devil's plant, you are lucky not enjoying your first smoke

this

Happens to me when I smoke too much thc.

Cbd drops help

Also pretty normal for weed to Make you foggy for a few days if you're not used to it

Tobacco is the devil's lettuce not weed

weed makes you utterly retarded not tobacco

crown chakra
you dun goofed
should have listened to your parents

WWeedcant open your crown chakra only meditation

>not using thc to assist heavy meditation
>actually believing you can only open chakaras through meditation
a hearty yet sensible chuckle, brothers.

It was probably vaped beforehand and then laced with something. Get another dealer.

Crown chakra doesnt just open like that on first time smoking weed

no, marijuana is a tool. but implying you can ONLY open your chakaras through meditation is middle schooler magic shop tier. orgasms alone open all chakaras for a brief moment.

Depends on the subject I reckon. We are not all equally sensitive.

Dealers don't drop money on PCP just so they can put it on peoples' weed to fuck with them.
They would lose all of their clientele.
When people accidentally smoke laced weed it's because their friends did it

lol

Attached: 2162543.png (640x640, 312K)

Yea they do sometimes I had it happen a long time ago

Homie you gone die

Concur. Doesn't sound like you smoked weed. Especially if it was your first time.

Where’d the weed come from and how did you smoke it?

Sounds like you might’ve gotten some that had pesticides on it, which is why most disoensaries do indoor grows. Either that or some douchebag put a little something extra in it. Weed shouldn’t have any effects after about 12 hours.

Why can't I do calculus sober then? But can when I consume weed?

What’s google?

>i must consume the marijuana

I got it by my friends dealer, i saw the weed and saw my friend roll it so im sure he didnt put anything in it, he smoked with me anyway...

I didn’t get that when I smoked weed for the first time last summer. I just felt kind of relaxed and maybe light headed

yeah you probably gonna die monica

Aka. angel dust

Propably ADD, Weed gives you the needed focus.

my cousin did too much acid and now he thinks he’s an orange juice true story it happened a long time ago