Why don't white people have any culture? Discuss

Why don't white people have any culture? Discuss

Attached: wtm_od_54c586d1c871a.jpg (1200x900, 291K)

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

Nothing to discuss, as your bait clearly isn't worth shit, troll.

too sleepy from the drinkin

Why can't atheists define "culture?"

This is an obvious troll, but for anyone genuinely stupid enough.. Take a fucking look at paintings, classical music, cathedrals, skyscrapers, clothing (suits), etc. White culture is objectively the most impressive culture the world has ever seen.

Does country music count as culture?

Attached: taylor-swift-kim-kardashian.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

absolutely no

I don't know, ask a musician

Fuck off around the world and experience other cultures. You'll quickly find that other places are different. You're a product of your culture so you can't see it.

k

Attached: 1550767371519.webm (640x800, 1.81M)

The greatest cultures eventually breed the greatest degeneracy when the culture reaches its peak. This is a natural cycle. It has always been the case. Just look at the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, etc.

Basically you dont know shit about europe then. Stay ignorant Amerimutt

true

Attached: decline.jpg (498x622, 37K)

you're just wronk OP

Attached: wc.png (500x555, 163K)

Europeans have lots of culture, the "white people" in America are overall a bit lacking in culture, though.

'Cept for the people in the deep south, their nationalism are their culture.

Attached: 1538342505177.gif (382x379, 387K)

Because they're too obsessed with other races' cultures.

I do that with my dogs all the time

Anybody seriously questioning whether other people have culture doesn't know what culture is.

I think a lot of people underestimate just what culture is and are too focused on history. Americans are living in fucking skyscrapers and flying around in airplanes. That is culture as well.

White people in America have been forced from our European identities. In the U.S. it is deemed racist for whites to show any sense of pride in our race.

That's not true at all bub.

If you're talking about within the U.S. there used to be one, but than things got out of hand, feminism to stupid levels, dems getting control (again to stupid levels), and everyone becoming an apologist so scared of offending others. U.S. White culture used to just be fuck all of you we will do what we want, and now we apologize more than an over sensitive canadian.

>it is deemed racist for whites to show any sense of pride in our race.

I wish that were true, but in reality we're just too plain vanilla to have culture. Honestly tho I don't give a fuck because at least I'm happy.

White people do have culture. It is just different.
You are probably believing that culture is always something good, so you think that whites have no culture. That is not true. Culture is not only good things, ot is bad things. Cilture is not magically good per se. (And yes, you amerifarts, it is 'per se' and not 'per say' you uneducated fucks!)

>meanwhile, niggers rap nonsense over a 30 year old Hall and Oates instrumental

Attached: 1554066503199m.jpg (1024x899, 67K)

White people have the most culture but not as a race/color. We are Irish, English, Scottish, blah blah blah wherever your ancestors are from. Black folk have less culture when we speak of American blacks as they can only trace their lineage back so far so they instead choose their culture as “Black Culture” bc even if they say they’re African they can’t point to what part or any ancestors there as their history was stolen from them be it from whites that bought them or traders that sold them. Now if we are talking white Americans culture then you’re kinda right that there isn’t a great clear sense of identity attached to that being a culture

>was stolen from them be it from whites that bought them or traders that sold them.
Don't forget the mudslimes. They had way more and way earlier black slaves than the whites.

Sure that’s fine, I’m not here to say who was the worst race/culture that had slaves and shit. I’m just sayin that white folk are able to have culture that isn’t labeled “white culture” as we can trace our lineage. “I’m short tempered and passionate bc I’m Italian” “I hate the Jews bc I’m German” are things white folk can say even if they were born in Oklahoma and never have left the state. Black folk in Oklahoma are two things, American and fucked.

I can tell you why you think that. It is because white culture is considered the norm and other cultures are seen as strange or exotic. Its a byproduct of world wide european colonization. You don't see white culture because you are immersed in it up to your eyeballs 24 hours a day.

Italian...irish....norse... english.... looks to me we have plenty of it...

Nice

Why is your bait so obvious, lame, and tired. Discuss.

You misspelled "americans".

Because we destroyed it

Attached: 1512577217292.jpg (500x343, 46K)

>You misspelled "euros".
fixed

Yeesh, this bitch does really look like a hobbit.

my sides.

also sage

>Why don't white people have any culture?

Because we have other nice things to show off. Like modern day civilisation. You might have cultural meals and traditions, but we have indoor plumbing, the internet and decent health care.

Have fun squatting in the street for a shit you backwards savage.

There is literally no chance that this thread wasnt made by a white dude.

sage

Italian shouldn't be in that group, you mongrel

Finally, a pizza that can feed more than one person.

What are you talking about, whites are multicultural, through appropriation.

Besides if we have a complete lack of culture, why do backwards savages flock here? Is it because we have nice things totally devoid of culture?

Stop using our internet you god damn savages.

If Italians are not white, then why don't they get to check Latin in the census box?

idk. For all that it's really big, it looks like a shit tier pizza.

The VERY REASON you are able to view this screen, the internet, the car you drive, the house you live in, is due to a WHITE PERSON!

We fuckin rock dude, deal with it.

This right here. Checkmate shitskins.

aaaand CHECK MATE right there! Not even a nig-nog can deny that.

The dichotomy of white people vs brown people is a silly one. There are many populations of "white" people with unique histories. Same with brown people. Stop this.

why dont black people have any culture or class?

White culture:
-All novels, short stories, plays, etc. are a white cultural development.
-All humor including stand-ups, sitcoms, PG Wodehouse style stories, etc. are white. (Dave Chapelle is just putting a black face on ancient European/Celtic story telling styles.)
-All classical music and it's children. Think Hans Zimmer's work.
-All animation came from white culture.
-Photography.
-Marriage of art, technology and philosophy. (From the Greeks to Frank Lloyd Wright.)
-All post Enlightenment free thinking.
-The skill, techniques and material of all painting.
-All modern transportation and how it looks and operates.
All white culture. There's a lot more.

Attached: OxyAcetyleneTorch.jpg (499x750, 159K)

I think its that they cannot differentiate between reality of day to day life, and MTV basically.

Just like the Sudanese we have imported here into Australia, all of a sudden they think they are bloods and crips, all walking around in red or blue.

Whereas only months earlier, they were living in mud-huts in the Sudan with hoops in their noses.