Why do people wageslave just like their parents did? Is that what you want for your children...

Why do people wageslave just like their parents did? Is that what you want for your children? Is that the example you want to set?

Attached: PicsArt_08-25-12.18.46.jpg (750x790, 250K)

It’s called capitalism

Pretty much this

So is owning my business

Yes. But not everyone can own their own business. That’s why most fail. And owning a business that fails puts you in a worse position due to debt and lost wages.

Risk? The real risk is wage slaving your entire adult life. This cowardly fear of risk is not something I want for my children

You need to have sex in order to have children.

Ok so open your own business and fail, be in debt, spend your entire life playing catch up, then don’t pass anything on to them when you die.

Or you can work a steady job and build up a savings and pass them down wealth.

Up to you. Owning your own business is good. If you can succeed owning your own business that is. You have a very slim chance of doing that.

If you think this way there's a hundred percent guarantee you're going to wage slave. That's all I can say

>Why do people wageslave just like their parents did?
errr...to buy stuff, have a place to live and afford some fun

Too dumb to find an alternate method for acquiring income and funds with which I can pay bills and food. Earnestly, would't be a big wagecuck if I could solve the aforesaid issue

What a colossal fucking faggot.

You sound like a total retard.

1/10

Because you legit sound like a tard who thinks you can just do it, like you can graduate high school, skip over to the bank, and walk out with a small business loan.

I've never met a self employed person that wasn't constantly flirting with poverty and homelessness.

And a much greater chance you'll have capital to pass on by the end of your life than if you gamble with it. You make out like wage slavery is the worst option, but it isn't, it's a more certain option. If you don't happen to have a sure-thing business to present the world then it's by far the best option.

>tfw no NEET mommy

we should just vote ourselves free money and make rich people pay for it

yangang2020

What's wrong with it? Do you expect everything to be handed to you? I'm setting my children up for a realistic future, not this fucking fairytale that only exists in your mind.

This is just sad. I own a skateboard company. I actually dared to live a life without wage slaving. Keep doing what you're doing and which slave your life away. That's Revenge enough for me for your stupid post

Wage slave you life away*

>risking all your earned money on a business that has a high chance of failing unless you bring something new to the industry
>not using the money from working to grow investments and a portfolio via CDs, stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, retirement plans.

Attached: 1554258812479.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

>I'll just be a lazy worthless fuck and sponge off my parents and scam the government for "free" gibs

I started my own skateboard company. Now continue to wage slave. My God