Found this on my GFs phone, this is not my cock... she says it was just for a joke. What do?

Found this on my GFs phone, this is not my cock... she says it was just for a joke. What do?

Attached: 6gjk.png (906x1208, 1.15M)

wow these cuck fantasies are cancer

This is old

You post uncensored

Laugh.

post the full pic

nah, just looking for advice

let her find a 'joke' pic of you sucking cock on your phone

This meme is dumb and you should feel dumb

You don’t get shit till you give the pic

heres tits, that work?

Attached: $#ry.jpg (1080x1920, 296K)

What the picture tells you:
She touched the dick of another dude
She’s been only a few inch (probably not even) away with her mouth from the dick of another dude
She’s been lying on the naked lap of another dude

What the fuck is wrong with you??? Dump her!

What actually happened:
She sucked the soul out of this guy and with it every last drop of is ball sauce. He’s probably bigger than you and you know it.

What the fuck is wrong with you???
She dumped you already, you just didn’t realize yet!

Its one of her guy friends, he went though a break up and wanted to send his ex pics to piss her off.

GF volunteered to pose for it, his cock doesnt look wet in the pics, I want to believe her

how is this on her phone when he wants to send this to his ex.

damn that hit me with confusion

Let's be honest man, even if she was telling the truth why didnt she think to mention to her current boyfriend "oh hey, I touched another dudes cock today for a picture"? Feel like a good significant other wouldnt do something like that in the first place but a decent one would at least be forthcoming about it
Also why is it saved/on her phone at all? If he wanted to send them to his ex why wouldnt he take them on his phone and send them to her like that?

seriously. JFC.

trust me, I asked that also. She said they took it with her phone so she could decide if she was really okay with it before sending it to him... didnt make much sense but noone of it does.

see

What’s her ass like? Those tits are beautiful.

That sounds like an excuse to me. Dude regardless of if she actually fucked the dude, I wouldnt want a girlfriend who's ready to grab a dudes cock for a picture without even thinking of her boyfriend

its amazing...

She said he did the work and got it hard, all she literally did was hold it while he took the pic, she didnt tell me because she didnt see it as sexual

Post moar noods

Can we get a pussy pic at least?

But yeah if she actually held his dick in her hand and put her mouth that close to it in private as a joke, she %100 also either got pressured into giving him a handy/blowie. 100%. No ACTUALLY faithful girl would even be down to DO a joke like that.

pics for advice is fair i guess, shes starting to cave a bit. I asked her if anything else happened after the pic and she said maybe...

Attached: (48.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Break up with her and she'll fuck the guy guaranteed if she hasn't already. Yer fucked m8

OP you’re pathetic... fuck her really hard and dump her right after blowing your load on her eyes

Looking for a fellow cuck to swap GF nudes

Kik jmlee2623

Get her to tell you the truth. And prove this isnt just a copypasta type troll ;)

Send her Instagram account

Send it to her friends and family and when she gets pissed tell her to just tell them it was for a joke so itll be fine

OP - tits and cunt pics are from the web you lying faggot

Fucking yikes you cuck

She finally caved...
He grabbed her head right after the pic and shoved it down on his cock, then took pics while he held her down
Made her feel bad because now he "was super horny" and needed to finish. So she stroked him for a few minutes and then he took over and came on her tits. WTF!!

Go suck some dude's dick, take pictures, send them to her.
>Just a joke

Lets see the other pics then. tell her she owes you at least giving them to you. We deserve to see for the advice we gave lol.

This

lets see itt

I can’t believe people come here and post obvious evidence that their girlfriend is clearly fucking or sucking off some other guy and ask for advice, as if even ONE fucking dude in their right mind will be like “That’s okay, mate, it’ll obviously get some laughs and she’s a hoot for sure, go wife that bitch up!”

Not only did she not tell you, she lied about the context AND changed the story afterwards. Use her like a sex doll, blow a load in her eyes, as stated above, and then FUCKING LEAVE HER.

Fucking cucks. Grow a pair of balls and own your woman. Dick her down so she doesn’t go around looking for others to suck, or fucking leave her. So sick of seeing this stupid as thread.

8/10 if bait because for fucks sake.

I don’t know what’s your point here with all these posts. First blacks now cuckhold. Like trying to brainwash kids here to do that ?
What’s the point behind your crap really.

You will lose regardless.

Joke is on you cuckboi

B8 m8 but your response is salty.

It’s not the obvious of this thread but put the seed in our mind how it would be in his situations. You get it ?

It’s a mind trick of Jews Reddit fags etc.

this. i'm 99% sure this is bait but if it isn't, OP is either fucking retarded or is a closeted cuck

Attached: 1542733234558.jpg (480x600, 62K)

So much this

well wheres the pics

Wow she’s got you whipped. Have fun being cucked faggot. Sounds like she could fuck him in front of you and just yell JK HiS ex Is A BiTcH lOL

Calm down you insecure faggot. It's just a joke. What a baby

also make a joke and cheat on her

No girl wants a cucked man.

No, just break up. Dont risk it.

You're a cuckold

I bet she enjoyed swallowing a thick load of his salty cum. She probably gargled it and showed him too

This is such a cuckrel.

You're a moron, he's right. Just break up user.

Go put it in a hookers but, then tell her it was just a prank bro too.

You shouldn’t’ve had to find it. She should’ve clued you in if it wasn’t serious. You guys are supposed to be partners in crime. At the very least it’d be a great story to tell you if it wasn’t serious. Hiding it is way not cool, dude.

ok dude i was in the same situation

my girl touched my dick and i took a picture of it - i was drunk at the time and didn't remember it

later she showed me the pic

i didn't remember it so i was like WTF you cheating whore

she got mad, insisted it was my dick

i put a cap in her ass (her head technically) for being a cheating whore

the man put me in jail for murder, when really it wasn't murder, it was whore control

so now i'm in jail and it sucks

so just break up with the girl and stop bitching about her cheating, otherwise you'll end up in jail

This is just as authentic as every post in this thread.

Do you legit think that OP isnt just looking for fap material while also subtly trolling?

they make me suck Big Georges dick in here

no reason to make that shit up

ima bite it off soon; they'll probly kill me but its better than sucking Big Georges dick

Very liberal place you must live. Only go to jail for murder and they let you post on b.

eyeroll.gif

i get 30 minutes of internet time a week

always Yea Forums, always

my time is up, peace out

who bought those bolt ons?

ya ya.

Take a picture on your phone with some random girls vag in your mouth and see how she takes it. Then "accidentally" have her force you to do other things. She should be forgiving due to the circumstances...

Why why why, do you respond to this horse shit?

Saging.

HORSE.
SHIT.
Leaving out the obvious (that she shouldn't be touching another guy's dick in the first place), if he really did force her to take his dick in her mouth then if she loved you this should have happened:

1) Gives his balls such a squeeze that he loses his hardon for the next six months.
2) Slaps him so hard his lips bleed.
3) She TELLS YOU what happened.
4) She goes to the cops and files a report for sexual assault.

Ok, if he really WAS her friend then she may not report him to the police but she sure as FUCK doesn't "feel bad" for him and finish him with a handjob.

Total BULLSHIT!
Dump her whore ass now before you're in too deep. She did it once she'll do it again, I guarantee it.

Go take a photo with your own dick in your mouth and show it to her, that’ll teach her a lesson

Go take a picture of you with her cock in your mouth "as a joke" and see how she likes it

this