Hi Yea Forums, I'm currently struggling with a huge problem. A girl accused me of sexual harassment on twitter...

Hi Yea Forums, I'm currently struggling with a huge problem. A girl accused me of sexual harassment on twitter, just two simple tweets, if you search my name in google, those are the first to appear, one including a photo of mine.

How can I trick google so the results are at least not shown on first page?
I can't talk to the girl, she just wouldnt listen.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 139K)

Have you tried not sexually harassing girls on Twitter?

Contact Google to have the search results removed. They have a special form for things like this.

Never use your real name.

This is not something that happened just on twitter. She's just a girl I have a little relationship with. She made unsupported claims.
The typical "HEY!! Everyone know! user is a sexual harasser!!"
and her friend, just to help her, tweeted "Yes! user is a raper!!" with a photo of mine. The tweets didn't get much attention but google took them for their results.

*rapist.

Sorry, not english english speaker

If you kill yourself and name her in your suicide note she’ll look like the monster and will probably even post something on twitter about “oh I went too far, he wasn’t really a monster, I feel awful it came to this” since she’s obviously an attention whore.

Embrace it. Rape that bitch

Tbh this sounds like the best advice

Kill yourself to teach her a lesson

Definitely report them. And if you didn’t do anything threaten legal action for defamation of character, and if they don’t take them down then seek it.

I hope you didn’t do anything op or else you’re fucked in the head and getting what you deserve

Take her to court for defamation of character, that is, if you actually didn't sperg out and grab a titty without her consent... What actually happened user?

If you are in Europe you can order Google to remove those search results. The "right to be forgotten" law.

I tried reporting on twitter and it didn't work. I'd like to take legal action, however I can't for now because I have to travel for some years (where i'll try to get a job where they'll probably search my name)

Then just threaten it. Usually a threat, if said with confidence, is enough. And again, only if you didn’t actually do something illegal.

Write it like it was written by a lawyer

So in third person

It's a long story man, she was my girlfriend and we always had a good time. The love then went away, we had a big fight and never talk again. We both couldn't stand each other by then.

Fast forward 2 years and she met a girl that told her she didn't deserve to be with someone that didn't love her anymore and some other things. So she concluded "if he said he loved me but he didn't, then he said that just to have sex with me, he's a rapist"

Of course, she forgot that a relationship is more complicated than that.

Ok if what you’re saying is true than that’s defamation of character to insane fucking degrees. You have every right to threaten and to actually sue that bitch

Don't fucking use twitter, dipshit

I tried my best explaining the story in the simplest way posible. Sorry if isn't well written.

I'd like to threaten her with a lawyer, but I'm so afraid that she and her friend post more things like
"user the rapist!! He's threatening me!!"

Employers often search candidates names. It doesn’t matter if he gets off twitter or not

Sue her my negro friend

Don’t be a fucking pussy dude. You did absolutely nothing wrong if you’re telling the truth. And this chick is possibly ruining your life over her shit philosophy.

And as I said, I can do more than giving here a cease and desist. Because I'll leave this country in a few months.

The options are:

1- report the tweet till twitter decides to do something and hope she doesn't post "OMG user the raper!! He made my tweets to be deleted, don't forget he rapeS!!"

2. Report the shit out of her profile with the help of friends, she won't know who reported or why (searching and presenting old homophobic, racist and fatphobic tweets of her)

3- Cease and desist letter (very risky)

4- Try that google thing so it doesn't appear on results

Attached: THE-PLAN-SERMON.jpg (400x400, 111K)

Yes, what you say it's kinda true. But please understand that in my country (where I'll return after a year or two of trying to work outside) we are very few people. I'm a musician sorrounded in a feminist town, so if this thing scalates more, I'll be considered "dead" in this place by most people.

They have the power to post anything on twitter, and I can take her money, I can silence her after sometime, but the public damage will prevale and I can even go in the news (remember small town).

Yes. Do some gay bullshit elementary tactics to get your fucking life in order, or do the adult professional thing and threaten a law suit against the chick attempting to ruin your life. Decisions... Maybe warn her first if you can contact her that you’ll seek legal action? But if you do be super professional, polite, and honest and record every aspect of the conversation (make sure it’s digital so there are records).

Dude, if a chick calls you a rapist publicly, and your not, no one is going to fault you for trying to protect your name.

It's been three months since the incident. I can finally feel good in general BUT I just searched my name and saw that that accident could still potentially harm me.

Reminder: I can't sue her even if I want, I can only send a cease and desist letter hopping she erases all, if she doesn't, I can't do anything more since I'll be out of the country.

Attached: descarga.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Try sexually harassing other girls so they show up instead

Whatever dude. Try cutting vertically than

But I know what’d I’d do if I was in your position

Unsupported claims are not lies OP. Don't rape people.

>defamation of character,
You have to have a reputation that can be damaged to sue. I'm sure nobody gives a shit about OP.

women are evil vile disgusting creatures. Fuck trannies instead.

Yes they are. That’s why The Bible is a lie.

This

So... I couldn't find anyway google will help me with this.