Nobody fucking likes me or would ever like me. people want me to kill myself. i want to kill myself...

nobody fucking likes me or would ever like me. people want me to kill myself. i want to kill myself. nobody thinks i'm significant enough to even stop ignoring me.

Attached: IMG_6765.jpg (640x1136, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ67ZyZtKjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck u want us to do

Attached: niggat.png (100x125, 17K)

Attached: loserfag.png (636x301, 48K)

nice trips

Ur cute, if you're gay I'd smash.

Nah, he's just a jackass that just wants everyone's attention and wants girls to pityfuck him

test

Sorry to tell you this, but the best revenge is to work hard for the next 20 years and shove it in their faces. These days almost nobody goes for skilled labor jobs, but they make a fucking killing. Learn to weld or some shit and practice all the time. Make shitty art if you have to. Hell, make emo faggot kill yourself art and it will get bonus points from the art fags. It's easy to do nothing, even if it hurts. It's hard to do something, even if it makes you feel great. Just get up and do it, retard. Just make sure nobody you know does it. Or move somewhere and cut off all contact and just start being a different person.

So?

First time on the internet, huh?

Also post some dickpics

>be me
>pain free
/thread

Cosplay as Tex Cobb from Raising Arizona and you'll drown in pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ67ZyZtKjU

ok cool kill yourself why tell us about it lol

kill yourself and then tell us about it

you're right.

well this is it. i'm out for good. nobody really cares so it's no big deal. there's no place in this world for me.

You said you were gonna kill yourself months ago. Probably even sooner than that...why are you still around?

sorry for being alive.

You likely smell bad too. Most fat people do

probably i do.

It's why you'll die a virgin

i am dying a virgin