>day 1, two weeks to go

Attached: peep-peep.png (251x201, 7K)

Forgot to say, im left handed

post pic

congrats

Fap with your right hand you wrong-handed ass bitch

Imagine getting tilted over handedness lmao

Southpaw gang represent

Fix yourself, please if not for yourself for those who care about you.

Confirmed for right handed SJW

Attached: 1555444346274.jpg (640x632, 270K)

Listen here you fuck, its not my fault you chose the wrong hand when you were a stupid fucking baby

user I'm not offended, I don't hate you, I'm your friend and I want to help you. You can overcome this. We're all here for you.

Its your shitty ass parents fault for not correcting your heinous behavior and life choices. You are a disapointment to society and mankind as a whole.

You can still be redeemed, do the Right thing brother.

Why do you show compassion to these animals? They deserve nothing less than extermination.

Attached: 1493944211319.gif (390x379, 160K)

What kind of person just says something like this on a Christian image board?
Sad sign of the times.

Got dann blasphemers amirite?

If we can correct their vile behavior that's a net positive

this isn't a blog! no one here cares!

just learn one handed bass tapping riffs lmao

Amen brother

Attached: a-wise-mans-heart-directs-him-towards-the-right-but-22821430.png (500x623, 91K)

Once a wrong-hander always a wrong-hander. They've made their bed now we must smother them to death with the pillows.

where is he gonna get a bass with such short notice?

How does it feel to be a normie using your right hand?

What if we simply permanently surgically remove the l*ft hand?

It feels, right to be honest, their a deep feeling of nature and connected to the universe and everything that is good.

While I appreciate your enginuity, the wrong-handers have wrong-hand prosthetics. Damn those godless doctors for even thinking of making one!

Imagine being a faggot who rides a longboard

Its not a case as simple as being a normie. Being right handed is being right always, morally superior, and spiritually pure. Unlike those wrong-handered degenerates.

That's diabolical. What ever happened to the decency of a neutral hook as a hand replacement? rather it was the wrong hand or the glorious right

Did you atleast get some nice opiates to pass the time?

Being left handed is only bad in India

Exactly Brother. A hook is most appropriate as the left hand is inferior and is resigned to a support role in which the hook excels.

BEING LEFT HANDED IS BAD EVERYWHERE!

Its god teaching you to become righthanded

sounds to me like you can still longboard

Failed to realize that the right side of your brain controls the left and vice versa did you know?? You're being controlled by the left, still anons.

Nothing wrong with what side of your brain controls the hands its the hands themselves that are either right or wrong.

Your body is nothing without the mind. We can go down the rabbit hole, but you're clearly not ready.

The left hands status as wrong os not determined by what side if the brain controls it. The left hand is wrong because it isn't right, unlike the right hand.

>user complains about his life being "reduced" to youtube and netflix
>that's been my entire life for a few years now
fuck off user no one likes a bragger

Attached: wut.jpg (550x419, 25K)

Southpaw gang represent but i fap with my right anyways so el em aye oh get rekt op