She's 4'10"

She's 4'10"
Where would you stick your cock?

Attached: KelseyLewin.jpg (1200x1200, 318K)

cringe eyeliner

>She's 4'10"

This is my fetish!
Pls more of her

I'd pound her cervix so fucking hard.

Attached: 1526826180688.webm (360x640, 690K)

How big are you

It's cute when she's standing on a box next to MetalJesus and she still looks tiny. She's actually pretty knowledgeable about retro games though.

Attached: Cpeb-s_UIAA-T70.jpg (992x1024, 191K)

.65" - .75" on a good day

It's not the size that matters. It's how you use it. So, how would you use it?

Then you're not pounding her cervix. And are you really?

Why is she giving attention to the nerdy beta white male when there is an alpha africanus criminalus breeding bull right there?

She would fuck me with a strap on. That's where I'd stick my cock.

In my hand, because nobody beats my dick better than me

Mouth and butt. Wish i got to fuck a tiny girl like that.

Imagine that black god sticking expanding her tiny little pussy. Can we get some tribute pics if I post her whore face

she's cute as fuck
love the lil ones

my ex was 4'11 and looked her size and dressed like its fucking weird seeing that pic. Only thing off is the face. If I still had my ex's pick when she looked like that I could legit photoshop her face over her and there would be no difference

I need her to go Ebay shopping for rare NES games using all my credit cards until they are all maxed out while I have those sweety feet in my mouth.

Looks like an attention whore with bad taste in games, no thanks

wanna share her pics with us?

I just wonder how it is to fuck a girl that small?
Causs my Girl is tall as fuck and I hate it

She knows far more about games than you ever will.

if someone cum tributes or at least dick tributes I'll post a lot.

Attached: Kelsey-Lewin-Feet-2391171.jpg (900x1200, 217K)

In her vagina. Is this a trick question?

:) Some would want to stick it in her mouth or tiny little asshole. But I fully understand your wise decision.

Attached: 1455769807453.jpg (570x587, 43K)

TRIBUTE

Attached: DZuXf5eV4AAGmG4.jpg (1024x1024, 197K)

idk if I even have any left. I deleted most of them after she fucked around on me.

she was 4'11, im 6'5 now, was 6'4

I have a 7 incher so it was like shishkebabing her. Hell My second ex was 5'3 and had the same issue. Short girls aren't deep

That is so awesome man. My girl is 5'4". My head just hits the cervix but I wish it SMASHED it in.

What would you do to this girl? How do you think your 7 inch dick would take care of her?

Attached: edf15289a13642cc81771937e18d7d2f.jpg (598x906, 52K)

I found my old phone, stay posted for my 4'11 short stack clone. I will have to pray its still on here

>Short girls aren't deep

Fucking nice!
My just 6 inch

Sounds great dude we'll be checking it out

Girl I was first with was 4'8 and I'm 6'1. Thanks for the fetish sweetheart.

It's so hard to find short girls like that in Germany
The most girls here are like LeBron
Hate it pal

6 inches would still work. Trust me. My 5'3 ex had trouble walking because of the friction and im not girthy at all. I have 4.75 max girth. It all depends guys.

I'm (nearly) six inch girth. I just wish my cockhead was bigger. Imagine what you would do to Kelsey Lewin man

Attached: vuqz2glogee11.jpg (987x1200, 215K)

>so it was like shishkebabing her

Diamonds

Yea it sucks. I have a thing for them but 5'3 for me is still short when im 6'5 now. My second one was 8 years older than me at one point so that was a fun 5 months lol

I was a virgin until I met the 4'11 one though in senior year and we were together 2 years

Sorry guys my phone is being a bitch rn. it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

bikini shots?

>Aren't deep
That's because you didn't arouse her. Any girl can take any size if she wants it enough.

>where would you stick your cock?
left nostril

I mean I'm just 6'0 so a girl max. 5'2 would be perfect!

My recent GF is 5'8...first it was okay but month after month it turns me off

I guess you want to reply the other user, cause I dont have short girl, unfortunately

cute little feet included

believe you and me, the 5'3 one was plenty aroused. You didn't see the puddle on my bed afterwards. Her non aroused was like 3 inches deep and 6 inches max. Her husband was only 4 apparently so

Makes sense. For the girl who was 5'2" can you tell us about your cockhead hitting her cervix?

On her little brotherĀ“s cute tiny butthole

Attached: DHi_lHMUIAAFHu8.jpg (922x750, 114K)

these are literally all I have of her left. The rest of the main pics were on my other phone at the time.

This was her in her emo/hot topic phase before going full white girl.

Attached: Untitled 2.png (400x348, 334K)

Dude that's awesome. I love emo chicks. Can you tell us about fucking her. She's seriously hot. Was her pussy small? Did she have a reaction the first time you pulled your dick out? Did you pull it out in front of her face? Was she on her knees? ect

I guess she has decent tits

Man, screw that. The bitch is hot. She's also little which is half the prize already.

So it's uhh the Saints the Lakers and the Rangers ?

32 triple D lmao
she was great but she had waaaaaay too many issues for me. I mean bad issues. I stayed with her 2 years but it got too much to handle.
fuck man in the beginning I didn't do great at all. When I got the hang of it and was great at it she was out of that phase. When you are a virgin and learning it takes time lmao. She said it was big but I had insecurities about it until a few years back. I was 265 at the time so 7 inches didn't seem like 7 on my body.

His dick is at her level.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

honestly it wouldn't surprise me if she has fucked metal or someone in that group besides her man at least once.

being honest here

My fuckbuddy is 5'1 and has a really shallow pussy. I hit her cervix with pretty much every stroke. She definitely has that look of pain mixed with pleasure sometimes when I really pound her. It's hard for her to ride me because her cervix slams onto my dick anytime she takes me fully.

Is that.... Maximilian_dood??

totally.

Inside her baby brother

How shallow would you say her pussy is in inches? If you had to really make your absolute best guess.

Everywhere! Obviously.

Her splatoon

thumbs up bro!

welcome to the club. I jackhammered the 5'3 one and she near bled for 5 days after. It was great sex but we did it right before work and we worked in nursing so imagine working a 12 hour shift walking all night after that. She waddled lmao. Nurse even asked her and she told her to ask me lmao

I'd stick my cock in my hand in my own room. I don't know who the fuck she is why would I stick my dick in her?

Not attracted to her?

My dick is like six inches. I'd say it's probably around four inches, maybe a little less. I can feel her cervix with my fingers without inserting them the whole way.

I feel my girls cervix with my fingers too. My dick just hits 8 inches (when I'm at full erection) But somehow she doesnt always cum. Its great when i feel it hit the back wall though

I need redhead nudes

redhead?

I really like cumming pressed right up against the back of her pussy. Her cervix pulses when she cums so that's a plus.

Attached: CIMG0267.jpg (762x1669, 112K)

Attached: DPXQDY0VwAAkn0O.jpg (1200x1200, 340K)

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-j0l

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)