Hey Yea Forums, how do i stop loving someone after they completely ruined me and my life?

hey Yea Forums, how do i stop loving someone after they completely ruined me and my life?

Attached: ixqc4avz86tx.jpg (550x397, 45K)

You don't. You move on.

Thats not love.

how do i move on?

How ruined are you?

So the only thing that worked for me was time.

I know that sounds like bullshit but for me, no logical arguments could even land until enough time had passed.

You just have to grieve and let it go by. There are no quick fixes at least in my experience.

Time.. it just takes time..

This

Start new cracka. Do something different, something you typically wouldn't do.

hookers and blow

After they take a shit, burst into the bathroom and piss on their shit. Ultimate power move.

they ruined me emotionally

Attached: actlikeaman.gif (336x252, 401K)

View them objectively. You can't keep seeing them as that idealic person you loved. View them fore their flaws and learn to see them as just another person.

Try not to brood about it. Imagine the same thing happening to them with another person, because it happens to all of us who love.

Attached: royRogers.jpg (765x446, 426K)

Oh, and try Roy Rogers, like in the picture. It's like the child of KFC and Fuddruckers.

Elaborate

Learn what love is. Learn to love yourself instead of desperately wanting something external to validate you.

Depends on how attractive you are, if you're attractive enough just find a rebound to help you forget her. If you're not attractive enough to get a girl easily then just accept you'll probably be alone all your life like I have

i used to like/love myself before them but they ruined that too so
this will be extremely difficult

Time. Leave them in the past and live your life day by day. Try to appreciate the small things

Realise that being in love is in fact having a false perception of reality. Love doesn't make someone special. No one is special.

Work a lot. Throw yourself into it. What's your age?

Sure, but you still have a job and money and shit?